• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang Gold Cup - Winning Margin

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no balls, just like Sylvia Lim.

Look who's talking.

U said PAP WILL WIN & I challenge u & you got no balls & backed off!

Hahaha! Loser!

I won't waste any more breath talking to a useless, gutless, ball-less guy(?) like u!!!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is getting a good deal.....long end of the stick (pardon the pun)

i am taking risk as he might got fugly wife and daughter...vs a guarranteed good fuck from me for this gay dog.

Not to mention (sorry but I have to warn you) a high (?) risk of contracting AIDS!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong Wongwan said:
Kanina fuck you lah.
I bet with you.....play bigger a bit
WP win i fuck your wife and daughter...
PAP win i fuck your backside, bukkake you and let you drink my sperm....
How?

Seems like a fair stake.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong Wongwan said:
Kanina fuck you lah.
I bet with you.....play bigger a bit
WP win i fuck your wife and daughter...
PAP win i fuck your backside, bukkake you and let you drink my sperm....
How?

I just remember someone surmised that "he" is a "she". So even if you win, you get nothing. But when you lose......

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you fellas not confident la.

And so what ? Whether confident or not, none of your god damn business. You join march and post many shit + unconstructive post just to inflate your
post count.

Pathetic Beggar Kinana

LOL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you know something that we don't. With the Sajeev and PLG incidents, I guess anything really can happen now.

If you're right, then maybe we all must buy you kopi at Jalan Besar. :biggrin:
No need to throw smoke bombs lah....PAP win i tok!
Want to improve losing margin also kan kor talk until sky got dragon got phoenix....
Sky also dun help your white ghosts.....send Ma Chi come here to add on to your problems

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, early morning already tok tok.

Relax lah, no point in arguing with a IB who get pay by the post count. He could be blanket seller sear who got bottle cap from pinkie for engaging citizens here.