• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pizza man Chan thinks he's going to be PM!!!

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he entered politics, this must have been one of the possibilities that was either offered to him given his background. But he will need to stand for elections on his own in a SMC to actually win an election to even have some credibility rather than stay protected behind the coattails of some heavyweight or unfair advantage of of a GRC. Given his current profile, he will likely be that heavyweight anchoring a GRC.

Hopefully, this heavyweight can sink his own ship with the weight of his own shit during GE2016

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he entered politics, this must have been one of the possibilities that was either offered to him given his background. But he will need to stand for elections on his own in a SMC to actually win an election to even have some credibility rather than stay protected behind the coattails of some heavyweight or unfair advantage of of a GRC. Given his current profile, he will likely be that heavyweight anchoring a GRC.

Hopefully, this heavyweight can sink his own ship with the weight of his own shit during GE2016

Don't forget which GRC he is in and who is is anchoring for

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
too early to tell. maybe is TCJ

Whoever the Pappies choose to be their leader will have a hard time. The tide has turned and they no longer control the media. With the new generation of voters, who have no emotional ties to what the first and to a lesser extent, second generation of leaders have done for Singapore. They will vote freely and without fear.

It may be a poison chalice to be next PAP Leader as nothing lasts forever and PAP is already showing signs of decay. Maybe kee chiu sabo TCJ by pushing to him :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a battle between Kee Chiu and TCJ..

He who gives the best BJ to their Masters, will be given the crown in the future..

From the looks of it, Kee Chiu is leading the race..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you hate him so much?

If it is not him, it is going to be someone else.
I don't see anyone in his camp better than another.
Just that Chan needs to improve on his posture. Everytime I see him, I see his stomach first.

Thus implying you like him?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, CCS didnt say he is going to be PM.

Neither did he deny the possibility. Even when the MSM first coin the idea, there was no rebuttal from him.

He certainly thinks that he can sit in that chair.

But then, if LHL can sit in this chair, who can't?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He look like a school chief scout n can somebody tell him not to always point his farking fingers at us as if
always want to push the blame to us?
Tell him to wake up his farking idea ok ,don't anyhow point fingers at us or
we will show our middle fingers to him n say to him Knnccb!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
kee chiu is a scholar/intellect who wants you to believe he's an ah beng. The "kee chiu" thing sent shivers down my spine. I would rather he just be himself.

Deep down every singkie, there is an ah beng or lian hiding inside. He is being himself la bro.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deep down every singkie, there is an ah beng or lian hiding inside. He is being himself la bro.

Trust me, he's not.

Chan was educated at Raffles Institution (1982-85) and Raffles Junior College (1986-87).

In 1988, Chan was awarded a President's Scholarship and Singapore Armed Forces Overseas Scholarship to study in the United Kingdom at Cambridge University, where he completed a degree in Economics at Christ's College.

In 2005, Chan completed the Sloan Fellows programme at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) under a Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship.

This is a highly intellectual person with a very smooth personal and professional path. He no beng lor.