• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew addicted to writing books about himself and the world

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_IMAGES_ELLKY06HG8K.jpg
Lee Kuan Yew, mafia mentor and braggart of Singapore who refuses to die, had met ex-West German chancellor at Shangri-La Hotel yesterday to discuss on writing a book on international affairs. Lee is 88 and Schmidt is 94.

The book will be published in English and German.
"We try to publish by Christmas. It's a good time for sales," said Lee.

Lee said that they had a measure of each other and found much common ground and think and talk alike on many issues.

Schmidt left Singapore for China after the press conference. He is scheduled to meet former Chinese premier Zhou today.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
One brave enough to be seen on wheelchair but looks alert and should still knoiw what is going on around him! The other obviously have no idea why he raised his hand but still egoistic to admit he needs a wheelchair but needs some aides to carry him up & around! The stark difference between looking outward to fulfil his duty as a chancellor & looking inward to fill his own pocket!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See! Singapore MP can also publish book after they are retired. The argument for high Local MPs salary of foreign politicians publishing books and earn $$$ after retirement is flawed.

Wait a minute, is he retired?:rolleyes::oIo:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See! Singapore MP can also publish book after they are retired. The argument for high Local MPs salary of foreign politicians publishing books and earn $$$ after retirement is flawed.

Wait a minute, is he retired?:rolleyes::oIo:

hi there

1. bro, you wish hoh!
2. retire is not some word in broken record's vocabulary.
3. even till the day up the lorry, it is still taxpayers' dues.
4. aiyoh! i bet it is only daft sheep & running dogs buying the crappy articles.
5. why not! making monies again effortlessly.
6. just telling tales & stories all over again!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stark difference between looking outward to fulfil his duty as a chancellor & looking inward to fill his own pocket!

LKY is still thinking of good sales for his new book on Christmas. Money is always on his mind, money is always on this old evil mind.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Writing a book is the only way he can have a one-way communication. If he is doing an interview, he will need to respond to objections.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am willing to pay 10k for his autographed book!

Save the money. His signature in a book doesn't mean much. If you think there's a surplus in your bank account, can donate few $k to the poor and elderly. That will breed better karma than donating to LKY.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Save the money. His signature in a book doesn't mean much. If you think there's a surplus in your bank account, can donate few $k to the poor and elderly. That will breed better karma than donating to LKY.

Talk cock! 10k is only my opening bid!

I am ready to pay double or triple that amount as long as it's written by the Nelson Mandela of Singapore!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam had not up your points as he had promised. Lol.

Because Rogue have enough points to survive in this forum being Pro-Pappies. Ah Leong's generosity in giving points to Pro-Pappies is for the sake of Balance in Power in this forum. This forum will be crappy if it's all Anti-Pappies forummers like me. :biggrin: New Pro-Pappies members only will get the benefit. Provided he can create some beautiful fireworks. Lao Jiao with high rep points can TKK.:biggrin: Anyway, another 100 points to him is as good as giving him the power to infract members. You want Ah Leong to raise the bar again? Pro-Pappies infracting Anti-Pappies. World War III shall begin.....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He worry no one will remember him! He want to be GOD(Jesus/Allah/Kuan Yin Mah) remember by everyone.