• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian press makes fun of "ball-less" Sinkie men

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Husbands need to apply for 'outing permit'

20120504.095105_may0412_permit.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network
Friday, May 04, 2012

HUSBANDS in Singapore who fear their wives and want "time off" to meet their male friends have to fill up a form available on the Internet.

Entitled "application for outing permit", the form is addressed to "the supreme Home Minister" (wife), Sin Chew Daily reported.

The form has blanks for the men to fill in the date, time and location of the outing.

It also states that the outing is for the usual "yumcha" (tea), TT (teh tarik) or drinking with the guys.

It also gives the reason for the outing as to "keep in touch with guys and share our stories (no ogling at girls)".

The form ends with a note to the wife Ps: honey, I will take you anywhere and buy anything you want during the weekend. I love you."

An official in the republic described having to resort to filling up such a form as "extreme" and that communication between spouses need not be penned in black and white.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of a maintenance supervisor in my ex company who works on shift duties...
Wife has a standing order with the company that the manager on duty has to sign a time in time out chit for the husband.
In event of any unclear details on the chit.........the wife will call up the company to verify.
Try to beat that.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know of a maintenance supervisor in my ex company who works on shift duties...
Wife has a standing order with the company that the manager on duty has to sign a time in time out chit for the husband.
In event of any unclear details on the chit.........the wife will call up the company to verify.
Try to beat that.

I will tell the wife to fuck off. the matter is between the couple, nothing to do with the company.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also noticed a lot of wimpy spore males refers their better half as CO. Wa lao eh!!!! At my home, Im the big dick. Cant believe u guys.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 2 issues here:

1, Those who don't already know that ST is a state propaganda tool should read what the Mudlaysian press writes about us. While the ST writes about their incest, robbery and rape the NST writes about our stress levels, loose morals and other outlandish quirks. Believe in state media at your own risk.

2. While this form might be an email hoax (I have seen at least 2 versions but this one is localised), there is a smidgen of truth in it.

Are sinkie guys too compliant? At work, listen to boss. In NS, listen to occifer. At home, wife calls the shots. Go outside find chicken also kenna bluff by underage girl....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie men,

If you're already pussy whipped during the dating/courtship phase, expect the henpecking to intensify after marriage.

Let Clint Eastwood teach you about marriage:

[video=youtube;pBSj3DUI2to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBSj3DUI2to[/video]

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is killing Sinkie men.

i also noticed a lot of wimpy spore males refers their better half as CO. Wa lao eh!!!! At my home, Im the big dick. Cant believe u guys.

There are 2 issues here:

1, Those who don't already know that ST is a state propaganda tool should read what the Mudlaysian press writes about us. While the ST writes about their incest, robbery and rape the NST writes about our stress levels, loose morals and other outlandish quirks. Believe in state media at your own risk.

2. While this form might be an email hoax (I have seen at least 2 versions but this one is localised), there is a smidgen of truth in it.

Are sinkie guys too compliant? At work, listen to boss. In NS, listen to occifer. At home, wife calls the shots. Go outside find chicken also kenna bluff by underage girl....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice those who are very successful in career and biz are usually those very 'guai' at home but very 'pai' outside.

Nothing wrong, be a superior big fuck at home for fuck when only the women at home know? Only good for bullying women at home? Real man go outside and be a big fuck and return home to sayang their wives. Of course have to buy gifts for their wive if they are really have a good time outside.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outrageous

If a guy has to fear his wife then he is a pussy. Never marry in sinkieland.
:biggrin:

Husbands need to apply for 'outing permit'

20120504.095105_may0412_permit.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network
Friday, May 04, 2012

HUSBANDS in Singapore who fear their wives and want "time off" to meet their male friends have to fill up a form available on the Internet.

Entitled "application for outing permit", the form is addressed to "the supreme Home Minister" (wife), Sin Chew Daily reported.

The form has blanks for the men to fill in the date, time and location of the outing.

It also states that the outing is for the usual "yumcha" (tea), TT (teh tarik) or drinking with the guys.

It also gives the reason for the outing as to "keep in touch with guys and share our stories (no ogling at girls)".

The form ends with a note to the wife Ps: honey, I will take you anywhere and buy anything you want during the weekend. I love you."

An official in the republic described having to resort to filling up such a form as "extreme" and that communication between spouses need not be penned in black and white.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0fcRa5Z6LmU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

B

Baluku

Re: Outrageous

For gawd sake get a better camera phone.

I cant read what is written.