• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M Ravi Arrested Charge & IMH remand asked

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
famiLEE LEEgime Arrested & Charged M Ravi to White-Wash itself

This morning between 10am to 11am, human rights lawyer Mr M Ravi was arrested in his own office and charged in Court 26 at about 4pm. I was informed and attended his mentioning in Court 26 at about 5pm.

Mr. Ravi face 2 charges, including disorderly behavior and disrupting religious ceremony at Hindu Temple of Sir Marianman (Temple Street China Town). This was for an incident happened on 3.Aug.2008 (Sunday) at the Hindu Temple. However, the famiLEE LEEgime's mata did not arrest nor summoned Mr. Ravi for any such investigation during the many days lapsed including National Day. I recalled Mr. Ravi telling me last week that he was assaulted at the temple before many witnesses, as I was on trial then with Dr. CSJ daily for the last 4 weeks, I had not much idea what happened at that temple.

As far as I know Mr. Ravi sued the temple for discrimination last year. His passport was lost in the temple's locker causing him to miss an important international human rights meeting held in Honk Kong. He was very pissed, and policed were called, and he issued lawyers' latter to temple regarding this matter. He had been a devotee in this temple for very long time but have lots of strong disagreement with temple's management.

The famiLEE LEEgime asked the judge to commit Mr. Ravi to Institute of Mental Health (IMH) for remand claiming that at Time of Arrest Mr. Ravi was of unsound mind. However, just only hours after his arrest, I saw Mr. Ravi in court conducting himself clearly and normally. The judge released Mr. Ravi on S$8000 bail.

Mr. Chia Ti Lik & M/S Violet Netto (sharing law office with Mr. Ravi) represented Mr. Ravi in court, Mr Ravi's family relative was the bailer. Mr. Ravi's client and several activist including SDP's Miss Chee Siok Chin were in court witnessing the trial.

The famiLEE LEEgime's usual ISD from Pheonix Park also turned up in the rather empty court. The members of public were held in a queue outside awaiting to enter the court 26N.

The real reason for famiLEE LEEgime arresting Mr. M Ravi however, is I think to White Wash their own scandals. Mr. Ravi filed a Criminal Motion against the temple 2 days ago. This happened several days after 3.Aug.2008. I had NOT read his criminal motion's papers, but accordingly Mr. Ravi took to court the Hindu Trustee for corruption (NKF & RenCi Style?) of huge funds, and he listed Lee Kuan Yew, and S R Nathan as well as Commissioner of Police in his summons. He listed treasonable collaboration of Nathan & Lee Kuan Yew with Japanese occupation army which slaughtered many Singaporeans.

High Court denied that Mr. Ravi's Criminal Motion was correctly filed, except for the affidavit portion of it. Before Mr. Ravi could rectify this, 5 plain clothe policemen entered his office and arrested him. Most interesting thing is identical to the situation of Mr. Anwar Ibrahim, the famiLEE LEEgime's mata video recorded entire process from beginning to end of his arrest - non-stop filming like in Speakers' Cornered (WB/IMF 16.Sept.2006).

The want the public to have the impression that Mr. Ravi is of unsound mind, just like Mr. Boon Suan Ban who accused Yong Pang How of cheating him million dollars of commission and Mr. Robert Ho who insist that vote rigging in Cheng San GRC 1997 General Election. The famiLEE LEEgime White-Wash their own filthy scandals by committing the whistle blowers into mental hospital to discredit their accusations.

The accusations made by Mr. M. Ravi of treasonable crimes against Lee Kuan Yew & S R Nathan are punishable by death under British Colonial Laws. This is much more serious than anything Singapore had ever seen.

Mr. Ravi is extra vulnerable to face character assassination via this means because he was admitted to Adam Road hospital in 2006. This is again similar with Mr. Anwar's previous conviction and imprisonment for sodomy.

Although I don't fully agree with Mr. Ravi's version of figures and numbers, but generally he got the essential matters right. I urge international human rights watch group to watch over this matter and query the famiLEE LEEgime regarding Mr. Ravi's well being and see to it that he is not mistreated by famiLEE LEEgime.

posted by uncleyap at 10:35 PM

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
but ravi really unsound mind what. What has the temple got to do with LKY and Nathan ?

He sound like stark raving mad.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
but ravi really unsound mind what. What has the temple got to do with LKY and Nathan ?

He sound like stark raving mad.
I believe that there has been a previous bout of something similar. Where he locked himself in his apartment. These things occur right across the human spectrum including doctors and NUS professors. If it is indeed the case, treatment is paramount.

I suspected that the amendment to the laws was partly due to Ravi and its important that independent medical professionals attend to him so that they don't seek to disqualify him permanently.

Any attempt to use this for political mileage will only kill his career and curtail the necessary treatment.

I hope this is taken in the right spirit.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
[B

Mr. Ravi filed a Criminal Motion against the temple 2 days ago. ...... accordingly Mr. Ravi took to court the Hindu Trustee for corruption (NKF & RenCi Style?) of huge funds, and he listed Lee Kuan Yew, and S R Nathan as well as Commissioner of Police in his summons. He listed treasonable collaboration of Nathan & Lee Kuan Yew with Japanese occupation army which slaughtered many Singaporeans.

If Nathan & Lee Kuan Yew had committed any war crimes during World War 2, they would have been arrested and punished by the War Crimes Tribunal long ago.

It puzzles me why Ravi took out a criminal motion and listed treasonable collaboration of Nathan & LKY with Japanese occupation army. Isn't Ravi's behaviour abnormal?

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Nothing as reported by U Yap makes any sense. Anyways like you I hope he gets well with independent help or independent consultation.

Locke

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was neither at the Hindu Temple (3.Aug.08) nor had read the Criminal Motion's papers, nor am I trying to be mental expert here. Just want the world community to be on watchful eyes when super sensitive law suits had been filed and then suddenly there is arrest made against the human rights lawyer asking for mental remand in court.

Ravi got his own angle of view from his own background for all these matters. As a non-Hindu I don't fully understand. However I recognize his great contributions and abilities, as well as the great risk he is bearing in his vulnerable position.

We got to watch his back, and help him if he is in trouble. Make bloody sure that no one is exploiting his situations in any case.

I blog what I found out, it just happened today and information available to me is not very much now.

I am not sure if he is really out on bail for example. As I left the court his lawyer and family relative was still at the bail center sorting out the complication regarding his passport. The judge ruled that his passport is to be impounded. But he don't really have his passport, he told the judge this, but she didn't seem to have heard it. Ravi sent lawyer's letters to Marianman Temple because his belongings including passport was locked in the temple's coin-operated locker (like changing room type). Key of that was stolen. His clothes and money etc were inside, after he changed to the white Indian robe (like Mahatma Gandhi's) for Hindu prayal. As a result of delays he missed his Human Rights meeting trip to Hong Kong and he is so pissed. His passport is still not found and his blames are on the temple.

That day (July 08), he was extremely angry when temple's management could not have their master keys to open the locker for him. He believed the temple was acting in bad faith against him, he quarreled with management and police was called. I was asked to go there to witness the matter. Was hard to cool him down I must say, because he made lots of preparations for that important Hong Kong meeting trip after SDP's big lawsuit was just over. Understand how he felt though. It took several days I heard for temple to open the lock later and his meetings's schedule were already over:mad:. Then passport some how vanished from inside.:eek: Strange enough but who should I believe:confused:

Accordingly M/S Violet Netto had to go back to court 26 to ask the judge to revise the bail condition without demanding for the missing passport. I spent 30 mins awaiting for this without result, and have to leave court for dinner appointment around 6pm.

Last edited:

Mohd_Ah_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Anwar don't get charged for fucking back side all these while when he don't contest in elections? Why once when he contested elections, then some body's back side got poked already suddenly? So coincidental meh?

Why Ravi was OK for 2 years and can cross-examine Lee Kuan Yew & son in court properly, and suddenly after the defamation suit is over, the Chees went to jail and their lawyer arrested and charged to go IMH? So coincidental meh?

It's Lee Kuan Yew son fixing opposition isn't it?

Plus this what law suit the lawyer is taking on Lee Kuan Yew again. Isn't it just too obvious?

If they think Ravi is fit for IMH why even let him be in the same court room as Lee Kuan Yew and son in the first place? Who will believe that?

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Plus this what law suit the lawyer is taking on Lee Kuan Yew again. Isn't it just too obvious?

If they think Ravi is fit for IMH why even let him be in the same court room as Lee Kuan Yew and son in the first place? Who will believe that?

It is Dato Lee Kunt Yew & son's fetish to be crossed examined by mad lawyer or what?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Nothing as reported by U Yap makes any sense. Anyways like you I hope he gets well with independent help or independent consultation.

Locke

maybe UY himself is under lots of stress and duress and needs professional help himself.

his blog posting looks derilious and delusional.:eek:

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe UY himself is under lots of stress and duress and needs professional help himself.his blog posting looks derilious and delusional.:eek:

many people just bang on their keyboards whinging day and night ... uncleyap has got guts when expose the evil, corrupt and hypocrisy of the famiLEE LEEgime publicly.

let members here decide if you or uncleyap should need immediate professional help ... and if his or your blog postings look delirious and delusional.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Ravi face 2 charges, including disorderly behavior and disrupting religious ceremony at Hindu Temple of Sir Marianman (Temple Street China Town). This was for an incident happened on 3.Aug.2008 (Sunday) at the Hindu Temple. However, the famiLEE LEEgime's mata did not arrest nor summoned Mr. Ravi for any such investigation during the many days lapsed including National Day. I recalled Mr. Ravi telling me last week that he was assaulted at the temple before many witnesses, as I was on trial then with Dr. CSJ daily for the last 4 weeks, I had not much idea what happened at that temple.
Clarification: As charges against Mr. Ravi was already read in Court 26 before I arrived in court, I did not hear the charges and hence had no idea that charges were made not regarding Sri Marianman Temple (Hindu) but Majid Jamae (Muslim) instead. The 2 places are not the same but apart only by one street. I did not expect Mr. Ravi to have much to do with that mosque near to his most frequently worshiped temple, as Ravi is known to me to be a Hindu and not Muslim. There is an error in this post regarding the place of worship where Mr. Ravi's charges was made against him, it was my wrong assumption. I didn't hear the charges being read in court, and had only received copies of charges the next day, which I had posted HERE.

Location map of Sri Marianman Temple
Location map of Masjid Jamae

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clarification: As charges against Mr. Ravi was already read in Court 26 before I arrived in court, I did not hear the charges and hence had no idea that charges were made not regarding Sri Marianman Temple (Hindu) but Majid Jamae (Muslim) instead. The 2 places are not the same but apart only by one street. I did not expect Mr. Ravi to have much to do with that mosque near to his most frequently worshiped temple, as Ravi is known to me to be a Hindu and not Muslim. There is an error in this post regarding the place of worship where Mr. Ravi's charges was made against him, it was my wrong assumption. I didn't hear the charges being read in court, and had only received copies of charges the next day, which I had posted HERE.

Location map of Sri Marianman Temple
Location map of Masjid Jamae

So the excuse is one street away. The damage that you do is truly mindboggling. We have written on this before. So who told you about the funds missing in the Hindu temple - Lord Krishna.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many people just bang on their keyboards whinging day and night ... uncleyap has got guts when expose the evil, corrupt and hypocrisy of the famiLEE LEEgime publicly.

let members here decide if you or uncleyap should need immediate professional help ... and if his or your blog postings look delirious and delusional.

why do u need that fella's ass as for ur the skin of your face? ya lah, go comprain again:eek:

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do u need that fella's ass as for ur the skin of your face? ya lah, go comprain again:eek:

wrong guess! that guy where got show ass.

the fella is sooooo happy after taking temple money that was waving at him mah .... so he waved back lor .... lol

you like the pic? .... if you treat me nice i give the pic to you.