• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
To confirm maybe you can check with the office. The access is at Taman Leisure where the water tank located. It will save half of the travelling time but not super near like 3mins. That's the info given by one of their staff. =)

Heard that taman leisure will be use for commercial, like shopping n schools etc, for security sake, so public don have to pass thru LF main entrance

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All

I am thinking of renting a unit in LF whist waiting for my EL unit to TOP. Saw that there are small houses with built up of only 1400sq ft for rental around RM3500. Is this a fair price? Saw some with nice canal behind the house too. Which precint is recommended? I have never stepped inside LF before. Any info appreciated. Thanks!

Hi. Are u referring to those terraces at bayou water village? If u are a lone or small family u might want to consider renting at garden court as it's cheaper

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sufeiya

Direct access to 2nd Link Highway or through Medini side? Sorry I am not familiar enough to know where is the water tank (thought I saw it along the highway coming from Tuas).

I have also PM you on some questions! Look forward to your response.

Cheers
N

Wa nusajaya

You going to b my Neighbour soon :-)

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All

I am thinking of renting a unit in LF whist waiting for my EL unit to TOP. Saw that there are small houses with built up of only 1400sq ft for rental around RM3500. Is this a fair price? Saw some with nice canal behind the house too. Which precint is recommended? I have never stepped inside LF before. Any info appreciated. Thanks!

You can actually rent units from the developer itself. Info can be obtained from their website. We stayed at Garden Court for one nite last year and it was a wonderful experience.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if this road leads to 2nd Link and twoards Tuas.
- from 1st LF entrance/Exit, turn left to main road.
- go straight till a sign green color sign with yellow letters pointing to left Immigrsen ..... I did not catch the actual words.
As I pass this exit to the left, I can see a shell station.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet lah. As a matter of fact, LF was my very first property in Iskandar but I had to withdraw after hearing no news about the access road. I am still waiting for the word on the access.

Cheers
N

Wa nusajaya

You going to b my Neighbour soon :-)

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if this road leads to 2nd Link and twoards Tuas.
- from 1st LF entrance/Exit, turn left to main road.
- go straight till a sign green color sign with yellow letters pointing to left Immigrsen ..... I did not catch the actual words.
As I pass this exit to the left, I can see a shell station.

From LF 2nd entrance/exit confirm leading to 2nd link tuas as we tried a few times. That wat don need to pass Gelang patah

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet lah. As a matter of fact, LF was my very first property in Iskandar but I had to withdraw after hearing no news about the access road. I am still waiting for the word on the access.

Cheers
N

If I get any news on that I will Pm you.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
From LF 2nd entrance/exit confirm leading to 2nd link tuas as we tried a few times. That wat don need to pass Gelang patah

Good to know u tried the route.. I was surprised it take oni 5 mins to reach 2nd link. But quite dark at nite though.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The LF sales told me the construction of the new road has been approved. It will be around 2015..

My speculation :Maybe after UEM have sold 80% of their properties, they will then open the road..

Hi Sanur,

That will be greatly appreciated.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
The LF sales told me the construction of the new road has been approved. It will be around 2015..

My speculation :Maybe after UEM have sold 80% of their properties, they will then open the road..

I tot that could b one of the reason Lf not selling anymore land rather build n sell for those land plots, my friend was rejected when she wanted to buy

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsenal, which road are you talking about? Is it the road access from Second Link (near LF Water Tank) or the road access from the extension of the Coastal Highway?

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding is that the road access from Second Link (LF Water Tank) could be built much faster as it's only an interchange while the Coasal Highway extension will take much longer as it involves the construction of an entire extension of the highway.

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sanur, in terms of KM, it's almost 12 km for either the Gelang Patah way or the Pelepas Highway...so I do not understand the shortcut....

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another issue would be which way has less traffic... which I believe the Pelepas way should carry less traffic but with probably a worse road...