• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

karma ??? ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
regardless of how one “interprets” karma, it effectively remains a system of rewards and punishments for human behavior that somehow happens to be written in the fabric of reality.

" the law of karma is just the law of action and consequnces ". ????

there is no natural ‘law of action and consequences.” the term “consequences” comes with the connotation of “just desserts” , reward/benefit and punishment/harm that we experience as a matter justice because of the moral or immoral qualities of our actions. that buddhisum chose to reference “consequences” rather than the genuinely neutral “cause and effect” helps prove my point: it’s a system of rewards and punishments. :wink:

a naturalistic universes that is indifferent to us doesn’t care if we behave morally or immorally because the entire notion of “moral behavior” is humans. a naturalistic universe doesn’t have any system written into it that benefits us when we do good or harms us when we do bad.

people who believe in and teach about a supernaturalistic universe, in contrast, try to incorporate elements that remove morality and justice from human hands. this is little more than ego and magic ego, in thinking that anything about the fabric of reality would be set up to accommodate our moral decisions .. magic, in reaching outside basic natural explanations in order to rationalize the beliefs that boost our egos. :wink:

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i dun mind telling u LOL i study buddhism philosophy, i think no one will be bothered arguing with u. cos....to most of us who study the philosophy (not taking it as a religion, treat it like confucious), our attitude is...you dun accept ar. ok loh LOL

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way try this chamomile tea see if it helps in your sleeping issue.

i got something impt to do these few days that why staying up till like that. u machiam everyday ...means u have problem sleeping...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro i dun mind telling u LOL i study buddhism philosophy, i think no one will be bothered arguing with u. cos....to most of us who study the philosophy (not taking it as a religion, treat it like confucious), our attitude is...you dun accept ar. ok loh LOL

bro , actucally i also used to study buddhisum philosophy too ..thats why i also know theres tons of error in his teaching ...:wink: from young im already interested in all religions ...i want to understand why men can be brainwashed . i study bible , buddhisum and taoism too :wink: . thats why i know whats going on in most of the religion :wink: . no worries bro , as long as those devotees dont talk nonsense like those idiot christains ..im fine with them :wink: . one thing i like about buddhisum is because they never try to infect you with their views :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by the way try this chamomile tea see if it helps in your sleeping issue.

i got something impt to do these few days that why staying up till like that. u machiam everyday ...means u have problem sleeping...

bro...i do have sleeping problems for months liao ...thanks for the concern i will get some chamomile tea :wink: thankyou once again bro .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...i do have sleeping problems for months liao ...thanks for the concern i will get some chamomile tea :wink: thankyou once again bro .

i drink about 3 cups i will feel zzzzzzzz LOL

its a natural form of sedative, although a very mild one

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i discover it by accident. want to buy tea stay awake ( i dunno abt this effect then), so go down ntuc took a walk. saw the flower packaging very nice so i bought it. knn when drink....i find my bed fucking attractive. instead of staying awake to do my things i went to sleep

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually i discover it by accident. want to buy tea stay awake ( i dunno abt this effect then), so go down ntuc took a walk. saw the flower packaging very nice so i bought it. knn when drink....i find my bed fucking attractive. instead of staying awake to do my things i went to sleep

maybe i will try to burn the herbs and try to smoke it instead ...maybe lagi high :wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro seriously i will try it ...im a curious person by nature :wink: i will let you know the effect once i have try it .

seriously you should be a lab scientist. in fact many of the breakthrough are made cos of people having this kind of attitude.

For example i remember one classic story, LED technology was made possible by a japanese fellow when he discover how to make blue LED (cos blue light high energy hard to make anyway just leave out the technical details).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuji_Nakamura

in the process of making blue LED, he burn down his lab i think 3 times, FUCKING BIG FIRE. he was working in a small private company and that why the safety regulation everyone close 1 eye. the method he used was consider super dangerous and insane that no big lab or uni will allowed. in the end he really did it and this technology changed the world from colour TV to lighting.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seriously you should be a lab scientist. in fact many of the breakthrough are made cos of people having this kind of attitude.

For example i remember one classic story, LED technology was made possible by a japanese fellow when he discover how to make blue LED (cos blue light high energy hard to make anyway just leave out the technical details).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuji_Nakamura

in the process of making blue LED, he burn down his lab i think 3 times, FUCKING BIG FIRE. he was working in a small private company and that why the safety regulation everyone close 1 eye. the method he used was consider super dangerous and insane that no big lab or uni will allowed. in the end he really did it and this technology changed the world from colour TV to lighting.

me be a lab scientist ? you must be joking bro , the whole lab will be burn down by me whahhahha..during my secondary school days my science teacher already banned me from touching the lab equipment . curosity kills the cat bro ...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
me be a lab scientist ? you must be joking bro , the whole lab will be burn down by me whahhahha..during my secondary school days my science teacher already banned me from touching the lab equipment . curosity kills the cat bro ...

i myself set a fire during experiment once. lol...i did not do it on purpose

fuck it scare the hell out of me. i was stoning the whole day after it had happen.

lol useless sci teacher, when got kids under me in the past. i let them play everything LOL cos i myself also will play. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i myself set a fire during experiment once. .......... scare the hell out of me. i was stoning the whole day after it had happen.....useless sci teacher, when got kids under me in the past. i let them play everything LOL cos i myself also will play. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

Bible cautioned us that to live and to live well, we need to be fed with and to understand the knowledge of God. This is a life-long pursuit. Read Hosea 4:6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Thankfully, you are not destroyed by the fire...not now at least...and hopefully you can come to realise and take the word from Prophet Hosea seriously.....you need the knowledge of God which can be acquired by reading the Bible to stay alive, now and forever.

Nevertheless, it seems that you even lack some basic science knowledge....where did you get your degree???? Also, happy (and yet sad) you believe in hell but hell is really no joke....even a 'small' accident could laterially scare you out of it....so, Scientist (???) Rojak, get real....once you are in, there is no exit route; you will be there forever! Another problem with sinners is that we also blame others when things turn out not right for us...it's the fault of others....why blame your sci teachers.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

Bible cautioned us that to live and to live well, we need to be fed with and to understand the knowledge of God. This is a life-long pursuit. Read Hosea 4:6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Thankfully, you are not destroyed by the fire...not now at least...and hopefully you can come to realise and take the word from Prophet Hosea seriously.....you need the knowledge of God which can be acquired by reading the Bible to stay alive, now and forever.

Nevertheless, it seems that you even lack some basic science knowledge....where did you get your degree???? Also, happy (and yet sad) you believe in hell but hell is really no joke....even a 'small' accident could laterially scare you out of it....so, Scientist (???) Rojak, get real....once you are in, there is no exit route; you will be there forever! Another problem with sinners is that we also blame others when things turn out not right for us...it's the fault of others....why blame your sci teachers.

u are really a joke. u think the things i do is sec sch experiment? my experimental skill is way above your normal stupid uni graduate students. u go look at yourself in the mirror, what qualification u have to teach me with regards to this?

i bet when you enter my workplace, u see the environment i doubt u even dare to touch those fuming containers. i seen tons of kids like you that talk big on paper, when put on the labcoat draw up the hood to do real things. all turn ball less when they see fume and large amount of heat generated.

cowards and brainless stupid idiots like you that are useless to the society should just stay in ur own fucking church and remain an ignornance fuck

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uHT90dgrpoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lets see how faith works again chemical shall we? u want to prove this using ur body? since you talk so much cock?

Last edited: