• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gamblers pray to murdered family for luck

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you're a desperado, anything also can

House where seven in a family was murdered now a shrine for gamblers

The Star/Asia News Network
Saturday, Apr 21, 2012

MALAYSIA - in Johor Baru where seven members of a family were slashed to death is now a hotspot for gamblers who pray for luck, reported Harian Metro.

The couple and their five children were murdered in the house 11 years ago.

The daily said a simple shrine had been set up and many gamblers went there to pray before photographs of the deceased to win the lottery.

A gambler, known only as Pang, 34, told the paper that he learned of the house through a friend.

Johor Baru Tengah city council member Sapee Barima said turning a house or a premises into a shrine or temple was illegal.

"We will send an eviction notice and demolish the structure," he added

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like when some Sinkies prayed to the murdered Huang Na for lucky numbers.

When you are a pantang gambler, your life will be dominated by an elaborate list of do's and dont's, and odd little habits and rituals.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many readers here still remember this report from last year? Must be another superstitious gambler out to improve his luck

Shocking: Girl's corpse stripped and raped

20110610.125401_coffin.jpg

AsiaOne
Fri, Jun 10, 2011

SARAWAK, Malaysia – The body of a 15-year-old girl was stripped of her clothes and raped after it had been buried for three days.
The corpse was found naked, with the deceased’s green shirt, black pants and underwear discarded on the ground beside of the grave.

Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao reported that the corpse was discovered by her family members after they went back to the grave three days after the burial.

They were shocked to find the body lying naked outside the coffin. The family hurriedly re-buried her.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, this is the first time such an incident has happened in the area. The case is still under police investigation.

The girl had died of an illness.

Not a solo act

The district chief for the area said the assailant may have other motives for committing this crime.

Lianhe Wanbao reported him as saying that the entire incident looked very organised and was not something that could be executed by one person.

Residents in the area speculated as to what could be the cause of the incident. However, none of the rumours were confirmed as the girl’s family did not accept any interviews.

pic1.jpg

A 15-year-old girl's corpse was dug up and raped.

pic2.jpg

She was found naked, with the clothes she was buried in discarded by the side of the grave.

pic3.jpg

Her body was believed to have been extracted through this hole.

pic4.jpg

Her body was hurriedly re-buried by her family.

jw5

Loyal
I used to come across a 4D buyer who had the superstition that he had to be 5th in the queue whenever he bought his 4D. That is, the moment he reached the outlet, he had to be 5th in line.
He would explain his superstition and ask those from 5th onwards to let him queue in front of them. Sometimes, he would quarrel with them. Occasionally, he would go away and come back, when he thought he would be 5th. Once he even got into a shoving match, those who knew him just stood there and watched the show.

Come to think of it, perhaps he simply didn't want to line up beyond 5th.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to come across a 4D buyer who had the superstition that he had to be 5th in the queue whenever he bought his 4D. That is, the moment he reached the outlet, he had to be 5th in line.
He would explain his superstition and ask those from 5th onwards to let him queue in front of them. Sometimes, he would quarrel with them. Occasionally, he would go away and come back, when he thought he would be 5th. Once he even got into a shoving match, those who knew him just stood there and watched the show.

Come to think of it, perhaps he simply didn't want to line up beyond 5th.

when i see those superstition ppl behavior i feel sorry for them .

jw5

Loyal
when i see those superstition ppl behavior i feel sorry for them .

I'm just wondering now whether that fellow was really superstitious or merely guai lan/lazy.

Perhaps we should have checked the colour of his underwear to be sure.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm just wondering now whether that fellow was really superstitious or merely guai lan/lazy.

Perhaps we should have checked the colour of his underwear to be sure.

he might be siao also :wink:

T

TuaTeetu

If the are all powerful, they wouldnt be whacked out suddenly without any notification right?

If they cant protect themselves, how could they even help you?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the are all powerful, they wouldnt be whacked out suddenly without any notification right?

If they cant protect themselves, how could they even help you?

i like your nick very funny " big spider " . dont bother to talk logic with those delusional ppl ....if they use their brain to think then they wont be superstitious liao :wink: