• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can any atheist here tell us how the universe was created?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already told you, He spoke and it is.

Can you give us your natural explanation from your physics degree bro? How was energy created by your physics?

you just talk ....show us proof :wink: i also can say i created universe ...if i dont have to show any proof to anyone :wink: . you are now talking to god ....thats me :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
you just talk ....show us proof :wink: i also can say i created universe ...if i dont have to show any proof to anyone :wink: . you are now talking to god ....thats me :wink:

The existence of the universe proves it already.

You see, you can only ask questions in circle and not provide any answers. You see how illogical you are?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The existence of the universe proves it already.

You see, you can only ask questions in circle and not provide any answers. You see how illogical you are?

oh ...can i also say i created the universe and the universe already proves it ? when answering your question you must have a taste of your own medicine :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh ...can i also say i created the universe and the universe already proves it ? when answering your question you must have a taste of your own medicine :wink:

You sure can say that but the universe was there before you were born. So easy to debunk you sir.
What else?
So how your physics created the universe mr. brilliant physics grad that knows vacuum power?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sure can say that but the universe was there before you were born. So easy to debunk you sir.
What else?
So how your physics created the universe mr. brilliant physics grad that knows vacuum power?

no ....who told you the universe is there before im born ? :wink: . i created this universe with love ...:wink: hows the taste of your own medicine ? whahahahaha :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So when were you born? Your birth cert prease. And how long do you atheist say how old the universe is?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So when were you born? Your birth cert prease. And how long do you atheist say how old the universe is?

how can i have birth cert ? im a virgin born :wink: when you look in the bible you will know when i was born :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you didn't, you could not even explain how energy was created much less about some vacuum energy.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told you, He spoke and it is.

Can you give us your natural explanation from your physics degree bro? How was energy created by your physics?

sooooo ignorant.. singapore's education products... 100% on rote learning. zero on critical thinking.

Last edited: