• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trader who trades cocoa powder and sell weapons!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,

I have this friend who told me that there's this guy who is very rich and successful traders in commodity like cocoa and also selling weapons to rebels to topple their government. I asked him for his name but he didnt want to tell me. I tried to search in google but cannot find it. Do any bros here know who is this guy? Thanks.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cocoa is mainly produced in West Africa. I hazard a guess he's also dealing in arms there?

My friend said this guy is very rich, and because he forsee the unrest in politics in Africa, he bought tonnes of cocoa in future and made millions of dollars from it. This guy is very popular in the financial world especially in doing future trading, but my friend refused to tell me. If you bros knows the name please share, thanks.

Last edited: