• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do Men Cheat

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Article Taken From Yahoo Singapore
Is it because they are bored or lonely — or just plain horny?

Here's a list of possible reasons why men stray (as well as possible solutions).

1. Complacency in the relationship
Couples tend to take things for granted after a few years together. So keep the love alive with a bit of intrigue: Initiate nights out with your man, put on your sexiest LBD, or flirt and play coy with him.

2. Your sex life is less than stellar
Remember how physical intimacy was so important during your dating days? Well, it should still be even when you're married. Yes, you may be tired from work or are busy with the kids; but sex can help you stay connected. Be honest and open with your desires for a more fulfilling time in bed.

3. You've let yourself go
We want to be with people who look — and feel — good about themselves. So start paying attention to your needs: Immerse yourself in worthy causes and hobbies outside of work, and maintain a presentable appearance — these will affect your mood. (Of course, these apply to him too.)

4. Where's your imagination
Men have their own sexual fantasies; so do you. He might be hiding them from you because he's afraid of what you'll think. Why not share fantasies together? Listen to what each of you has to say — and maybe you can compromise.

5. He doesn't feel loved
Who wants to be controlled by his spouse and nagged incessantly? Over time, little arguments and petty tiffs may cause resentment in your relationship. Rebuilding respect is key.

6. You had a heated argumentHe may have overreacted and made a mistake — causing him to feel guilty after the act is committed.

7. He wants to feel young and manly again
It's been said that the thrill and endorphins produced from a secret affair or new sexual encounter can make a man feel better about himself. Is this why men find younger women more appealing? Could be. Refer to #2 and #4.

8. He's a player
What he wants, he gets. He may always be looking for variety and excitement.

What do you think?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why you have same thread as that dayuanyuan? She's one of your clone izzit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

She got post before? Fiak leh, Im going to get thrown to the rubbish heap with you. If shes my clone, i would have remembered I posted before lah.

jw5

Loyal
1. Variety
2. Ego
3. Because they can afford it
4. Peer Pressure
5. Balls Pressure :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot cheekek means a little bit like toolan?
Looks like I must go back to the dialect thread............................

I opine it is different. Yet I have no idea how to explain the difference! Paiseh. Perhaps cheekekness = forbidden thrill? Another example - doing it inside car can be cheekek, to me.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I opine it is different. Yet I have no idea how to explain the difference! Paiseh. Perhaps cheekekness = forbidden thrill? Another example - doing it inside car can be cheekek, to me.

Few weeks back I drove to to this area behind the old Kallang Gaswork for some quality time with this Pinay gal.. I was not the only one there.. Got a dark blue BMW also there.. Saw an Uncle and a lady inside the car.. Is that you Uncle GD? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few weeks back I drove to to this area behind the old Kallang Gaswork for some quality time with this Pinay gal.. I was not the only one there.. Got a dark blue BMW also there.. Saw an Uncle and a lady inside the car.. Is that you Uncle GD? :biggrin:

My car is black in colour and well-tinted. Not BMW but just as fast. I will perform at the car park fronting 7-11 Leisure Drome, the one that houses Thai Village. If action, mine always after 4am. Safer.