• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unreliable public transport led to the death of man before he has seen wedding pics

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Unreliable public transport led to the death of man before he has seen wedding pi

normally you don't. but when i am reading Shit Times or any news from the local media - I not too sure.

moreover, i am not totally convinced that an oil tank driver can earn so much, hence my suspicion it may be "driver" of a oil tanker in sea.

Why look down on one's profession? Do you know plumbers earn more than uni lecturers in Britain?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Unreliable public transport led to the death of man before he has seen wedding pi

Why look down on one's profession? Do you know plumbers earn more than uni lecturers in Britain?

in UK yes, no need to go so far. Australia - plumber already earn a lot. Lets talk abt Singapore ok?

I see alot of adverts for prime mover drivers / truck drivers. they are not highly paid - probably you take 2.5 max if you OT and scrimp on the expenses.

On the other end, you have to meet tight timelines & battle fatigue and all the while navigate traffic conditions.