• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

half-price apple pie comes only half as thick

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
halfprice_apple_pie_comes_only_half_as_thick-thumbnail.jpg

Cafe staff told STOMPer Ex-liar a slice of apple pie cost only half the usual amount, so he ordered one -- only to find that the slice he was served was only half as thick as before.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I visited Hanis Cafe at the Library at North Bridge Road.

"The cashier told me that I should order the cafe's famous apple pie because the pie now costs only $2.00 instead of the usual $4.00.

"I thought it was a good bargain but when I was served the apple pie, I noticed that its thickness was now only about 1.5cm instead of the usual 3cm.

"I hope that the cashier would have been more honest and not try to hoodwink me with a half-truth, which is as good as an outright lie."

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they dont cheat how to make money when rental in Sickapoor is soooooo high!!!
They have to cut corner some where!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imo, not considered cheating. If every toyota is a camry and priced as such, then many people cannot afford and don't get the chance to enjoy driving a toyota leow.:o

Last edited: