• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

English Words With Multiple Meanings

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How I learnt the word crack...once upon a time in SF along Golden Gate (the street, not the bridge)...

Black : Yo, handsome Chinaboy! You want some crack?

Ram : Huh? I don't know crack and I don't do crack. (Trying to sound as much American English as possible.)

Black : It's good stuff, man. For 50 bucks (US$ of course) I can get you a good pack.

Ram : Thanks but no thanks, man. I'm hurrying for an appointment to meet a police inspector on Market and 7th.

Black : Alright man, cool man. By the way, don't tell him you've met me.

Ram : Sure man, I don't do crack but I won't sell a friend out too, shake on it?

(Shake hands :biggrin:)

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about

Au natural (naked)

Broad (not width, but slang for chabor)

Knocked up (diff kind of accident)

Roll in the hay (fj)

Rumpy humphy (aj)

jw5

Loyal
How I learnt the word crack...once upon a time in SF along Golden Gate (the street, not the bridge)...

Black : Yo, handsome Chinaboy! You want some crack?

I believe the whole story except the handsome part.
Could it be that u think u are handsome because u hang around with people like gms and leethabar?
Would u think the same if u hung around with Ti Lik and Ser Luck?

jw5

Loyal
How about

Broad (not width, but slang for chabor)

Broad is interesting, could it be that charbor is called broad as a euphemism for their wide ass?
Always wondered where this slang originated from.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Broad is interesting, could it be that charbor is called broad as a euphemism for their wide ass?.
From days before women athletics (and slimming parlors).:p Also some old yanks would have us believe -from 'broadway' where the powdered ladies look more inviting.

Well, broad after miss slim gets knocked up.:wink:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the whole story except the handsome part.
Could it be that u think u are handsome because u hang around with people like gms and leethabar?
Would u think the same if u hung around with Ti Lik and Ser Luck?

I'd think roughly on par with Ti Lik and Ser Luck, but depending subjectively on the eyes of the beholder as to who is most handsome, which is meaningless anyway. This ain't no manhunt contest. Handsome is just an address someone uses to another who's more or less good looking but is unsure of his name.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. i am pretty surprise that sammy has not come on to this thread.
2. to position his stand on the multiple meaning thing.
3. calling sammy! need your advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. oops! it should be advice.