• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gathering of Young SPGs for Ang Moh Shows SGs are Gone Case

actually some dun apply better to be honest.

i know of a few ladies, they dun put on make up, eyes will be on them. the moment they do put on make ups.....nobody looks at them.

why is this so?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Anyone want to donate their sperm?

this kind of extreme mission must look for bro GD. he can even up lee weiling should the terms and conditions be right.

He up lee weiling cos of her vast power and wealth this type surely need alot of conditions before can up.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I am getting married in 3 weeks time

it also suggests strongly, especially to you jah, that kingrant is no clone of scroo. and scroo is not e-q. ching missed the subtle hints and was mistaken.

Like i have mentioned and btw it's not only i that suggested this kingrat is the clone of screw but he's either the clone of the screw OR a really big big cock sucker of the screw whoose sole existence in this forum is to agree to everything the screw says. I just find it unbelievable that such a person exists that's all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: scroobal's real identity

Bro, nothing to do with your ciggie or siggie. Your pattern of obsessive behaviour over Scroobal, Rep points, imaginary conflicts that exist only in your head, refusal to understand basic English, being used by others, etc, are all signs of either an inferiority complex and/or serious lack of judgment. There's nothing wrong emotionally or psychologically with you, you just need to grow up.

Go get a life loser stop obssessing over AK.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope you learnt your lesson. When PTDADER exposed you, I would have given any amount of money to see the look on your face. You count yourself lucky you still have friends who trust you even till today, like Mr Bob Sim who still treats you to Ah Yat seafood even though he has been instigated by you so many times to pry into the private lives of others, and then left to rot when he served no use to you. Or like Goh Meng Seng who entrusts you with data which you then gleefully post in this forum when it suits your ego.

You are the type who would betray a person's private details over an argument and quarrel.

Just let the screw come in to speak for himself why do you need to speak on behalf of him?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, nothing to do with your ciggie or siggie. Your pattern of obsessive behaviour over Scroobal, Rep points, imaginary conflicts that exist only in your head, refusal to understand basic English, being used by others, etc, are all signs of either an inferiority complex and/or serious lack of judgment. There's nothing wrong emotionally or psychologically with you, you just need to grow up.

wah you have really obessed AK to a T so why not you follow your own advice and stop obsessing over AK? From the looks of things you have been writing down notes of a faceless forummer.