• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Buy Replacement Dust Bags For Vacuum Cleaners From Courts Or BEST Denki ?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
un-fucking-believable !!!!

i need to buy a replacement dust bag for my Samsung vacuum cleaner and was told i need to go all the way to Toh Guan Rd to get it !!!

is this the norm for all other brands of vacuum cleaners ???

thinking of just buying a new vacuum cleaner but is it impossible to buy just the bags from like Courts and BEST meh ???

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
un-fucking-believable !!!!

i need to buy a replacement dust bag for my Samsung vacuum cleaner and was told i need to go all the way to Toh Guan Rd to get it !!!

is this the norm for all other brands of vacuum cleaners ???

thinking of just buying a new vacuum cleaner but is it impossible to buy just the bags from like Courts and BEST meh ???

There are universal ones as well but need to find, saw BEST has generic ones.

alchemist

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe you can try "daiso"
$2 for a pkt of 4 or 5 inside ?

i bought some last time (2 mths back) from IMM..
(not sure still got stock or not!)

cheap and good (universal)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone have any feedbacks on Dyso vacuum? Its expensive, around $800, but they say its good.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to my neighbourhood electrical shop to buy dust bag for my LG vacuum cleaner. The sales guy says they do not carry but recommend a alternative but I have to modify myself just by cutting a slot.