• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamak,So Damn Malu..At My Age I Still Have Wet Dream.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
No joke this is very embarassing..when i woke up and went to the bathroom to pee,i notice my undie was wet.:o
i'm not suprise because of a sweet dream i had last night...what a contrast to the nightmarish dream i had 2weeks ago,
this is a account of my sweet dream..i open a horse riding school and and is a instructor there too
all of a sudden a bunch of beautiful gals ask me to teach them riding..some of them look familar to me
they're from different countries not locals...i remember writing on the white board the monday to friday the gals i'll be
giving riding lesson...and after horseback riding..i bring them back to the stable unsaddle and they give me a kiss tellin me they're
in love with me..i also remember playing tennis with them...tis is one of the sweetest dream i had in years..
but my dream ended abruptly when my handphone alarm sound and my wife kick my leg saying i'm late for work.
these're roughly the gals that i fantasies monday to friday.

Monday HK gal.
milf.jpg

Tuesday korean gal.
korean1.jpg

Wednesday jap gal.
actress.jpg

Thursday ang moh gal.
50192945.jpg

Friday taiwan gal.
kelly_lin16.jpg

Saturday playing tennis with a ang moh.
314159_414645121895410_100000497782372_1617792_1673811937_n.jpg

Sunday family day RNR with wife.
533570_424699080890014_100000497782372_1649786_823342257_n.jpg

The late 40th US president Ronald Reagan with QE II riding horseback in UK 6-8-1982.

Do you guys agree when you had a dream like mine,you wouldn't want to wake up won't you..but
too bad for me that my wife kick my leg and woke me up from this sweet dream of mine.:o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, I have yet to fuck a girl with a perfect set of breast like thursday ang mo girl :biggrin:

Ang moh you never try before? :confused:
Tried a few, got 1 very memorable, petite, brunette, chiselled face, darn good body, can fully take in my shaft in her mouth, mine quite big hor, hehehe.... wah.... good memory :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Honestly, I have yet to fuck a girl with a perfect set of breast like thursday ang mo girl :biggrin:

one of my ex had almost perfect set of tits. Big but firm. Her left tit had a mole on the outer side. Nice round pink areolas with lots of bumps appearing when I played with them. Those were great days.....and nights.

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone knows the Korean girl in red is who? I like :biggrin:

Name: Oh In Hye 오인혜 / 吴仁惠
Date of Birth: Apr 26, 1987
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 48 kg
About: On Oct 6 2011, little known newcomer Korean actress Oh In Hye 오인혜 / 吴仁惠 became an overnight sensation right after she walked down the red carpet at the 16th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) in a daring orange Grecian goddess-inspired dress with a plunging neckline that drew everyone's attention with her glamorous appeal.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nhJVWBaLPlw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

20111007_ohinhye_1.jpg