• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC man caught touching girl’s backside & filming her upskirt at Pioneer MRT station?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PRC man caught touching girl’s backside and filming her upskirt at Pioneer MRT station?

A man who appeared to be from PRC was caught touching the backside of a girl and filming her upskirt at Pioneer MRT station on 26 March 2012 between 8am and 8.10am.According to a netizen Sharon Koh who tipped us off on the shocking incident, she was walking up the right side of the escalator at the MRT station when she saw the man filming the girl behind him secretly.

Shocked at the outrageous act, she shouted at him and asked him what he was doing:

“On 26 March monday, I was walking up the right side of the escalator, then I saw a guy (he look like a PRC) touching a gal backside, then I see clearly again, no he was filming, i shouted at him and ask him wat are u doing, is he filming the girl upskirt and he start to act blur, and I demand to see his hp, then he start to panic, the lady tat got filmed start to hit him.”

When she tried to catch him, he panicked and ran away:

“I start to catch him but he is damn big, I torn his t-shirt but still let him get away , behind me got a lot of guys and ladies but no one willing to help, and the best part is tat the when the idiot guy ran away.”

Unfortunately, the lady who was filmed is not keen to take further action against the culprit:

“I told the lady tat being film tat he ran away, but she say nvm, I got wear tights and walk away. If no one wants to help, the idiot will be filming next time yr daughter or even yr wife.”

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC man caught touching girl’s backside & filming her upskirt at Pioneer MRT stat

Sinkies can't even unite to catch a molestor. And we wonder why we get bullied by foreigners.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC man caught touching girl’s backside & filming her upskirt at Pioneer MRT stat

... when she saw the man filming the girl behind him secretly.

How the hell do you film someone behind you secretly? :confused:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sharon is just jealous that he did not try to film her lah :biggrin:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

“On 26 March monday, I was walking up the right side of the escalator, then I saw a guy (he look like a PRC) touching a gal backside, then I see clearly again, no he was filming, i shouted at him and ask him wat are u doing, is he filming the girl upskirt and he start to act blur, and I demand to see his hp, then he start to panic, the lady tat got filmed start to hit him.”
Unfortunately, the lady who was filmed is not keen to take further action against the culprit:
“I told the lady tat being film tat he ran away, but she say nvm, I got wear tights and walk away. .....”

Curious, the lady did not feel anything when she was caressed and needed a third party to shout to be informed.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Curious, the lady did not feel anything when she was caressed and needed a third party to shout to be informed.

The lady probably enjoyed it and was pissed when this kaypoh cheebye had to interfere. The lady who got filmed started to hit the man probably because he was not tactical enough and had to be caught :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bo pikture ??? sien ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Why does the Singapore government allow these commie perverts into the country in the first place?:eek:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

The lady probably enjoyed it and was pissed when this kaypoh cheebye had to interfere. The lady who got filmed started to hit the man probably because he was not tactical enough and had to be caught :biggrin:
Exactly my thoughts too. :biggrin:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal

sounds like a bullshit story that can't be verified.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too many of such nonsence stories about foreigners but no proofs.

jw5

Loyal

Why does the Singapore government allow these commie perverts into the country in the first place?:eek:

Because they want the ah tiongs to touch their backsides? :biggrin:

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiya next time just shout 你在做什麼 loudly, he will scram like a rat!

Dun have to do leche police report!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This pervert should kena hammer him first follow by archako

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Could Bus64 please confirm the veracity of this story?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When she tried to catch him, he panicked and ran away:

“I start to catch him but he is damn big, I torn his t-shirt but still let him get away... ”

lianbeng tells buikia, "next time just pasang kaki let him roll down escalator lah. that way he can film for upskirts mah.":biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

take pictures in public of girls wearing revealing clothes cannot be illegal, can it? after all, shew was already showing everything off, and those taking pictures don't even have to peep.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

take pictures in public of girls wearing revealing clothes cannot be illegal, can it? after all, shew was already showing everything off, and those taking pictures don't even have to peep.

lianbeng noted see no touch mah.:biggrin: she let u see still want to snap?