• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corpse Chop-Chop again because SPF simply FAILED their job

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wahahahaha nice to see old men quarreling (I don't mean you drifter) . . . . wahahahaha

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
在政治层面这事件其实成分不大。唯一是非常一般性的老问题,就是马屁精夸政绩和政客自己往脸上贴金。

主要在警务训练和管理以及设施方面。这种判断失误必须作检讨教育。对以后的训练改善加强注意。避免類似的重复。警务管理必需考虑是否有足够设施和训练,对应危险致命的家暴。提供受害人庇护所辅导和调解。警察是否有家庭暴力的宣导册子资料?教育视频?这类文宣如果没有或者不足就要及时补救。

警察有必要跨部门合作,例如和社会发展部,卫生部,医院,甚至宗教和自愿组织。这是涉及社会问题的警务啊。

我要针对这案子提意见并非以政治为主。即使是我所支持的政治人物担任内政部长,我还是要一样的讲法。

在新加坡邻里和社区里面,在发生这样的纠纷时候,邻居所能做到的,主要是报警,除非与当事人够熟悉,很难出面排解纠纷的。听到打起来闹起来的时候,我相信现在多数人依赖报警。不像以前可以有村庄长老出面的。以前自家有长者,年轻后辈什么事情只有忍,能这样任性打闹杀人吗?

自由带来的问题!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahahahaha nice to see old men quarreling (I don't mean you drifter) . . . . wahahahaha

Uncle Yap is an old uncle, but be careful, sometimes he's armed with a sabre, serious, no joke. I'm an evergreen handsome young man. :biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the guy didn't pull a weapon until police left but pulled a weapon after police left?

Don't have anything to indicate that this guy have a complot to kill and try to conceal it from mata or anyone.

I have no ideal why corpse got chopped. But his reaction after her death was to KPKB so loud until entire block heard. His phychology was obviously rejecting this outcome and disappointed.

If he smiled after her deah or very cool after her death, then death is a relief from his ordeal, or satisfaction, which means he most likely had intended to cause her death.

I can more safely assume that his trajedy was rejected by himself, which he had expected a better fate or outcome then his his own encounter. It is likely that he expected dispute to be avoided or resolved, and in that case to ANY person interfereing into that matter such as mata he would had developed expectations (then later disappointment) of receiveing some sort of help to resolve.

The scenario you suggested mostly means he had ploted to kill but awaited until mata left to carry that out. In that case, after her death his reaction would more likely to be jumping off window or extremely cool to wait for mata, or laugh like mad, or grin at mata for his victory of consealing the killing plot.

:wink:

He KPKB crying instead, means he is protesting to whole world and mata for abandoning him and giving no help to pull him out of his tragedy. That means this outcome is something damn UNFAIR to him, isn't what he expected nor acceptable, and that he had wanted his girl alive instead of dead - most likely.
:smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, not sure if you are aware but there are couples that have quarreled, Police later attend and the couple (both of them) complained about the high-handedness of the officers. Either way they lose. Women kenna whacked blue black go to hospital and say they banged into the door. Husband with SAF, left camp without notice, went home and used a stick and bashed his wife senseless. He thought she died and quickly went back to camp creating the impression that he never left. The wife recovered consciouseness and called out to neighbour who called the ambulance. Husband charged for attempted murder but wife refused to testify so charge withdrawn.

When it comes couples quarreling, common sense seem to disappear.

Don't have anything to indicate that this guy have a complot to kill and try to conceal it from mata or anyone.

I have no ideal why corpse got chopped. But his reaction after her death was to KPKB so loud until entire block heard. His phychology was obviously rejecting this outcome and disappointed.

If he smiled after her deah or very cool after her death, then death is a relief from his ordeal, or satisfaction, which means he most likely had intended to cause her death.

I can more safely assume that his trajedy was rejected by himself, which he had expected a better fate or outcome then his his own encounter. It is likely that he expected dispute to be avoided or resolved, and in that case to ANY person interfereing into that matter such as mata he would had developed expectations (then later disappointment) of receiveing some sort of help to resolve.

The scenario you suggested mostly means he had ploted to kill but awaited until mata left to carry that out. In that case, after her death his reaction would more likely to be jumping off window or extremely cool to wait for mata, or laugh like mad, or grin at mata for his victory of consealing the killing plot.

:wink:

He KPKB crying instead, means he is protesting to whole world and mata for abandoning him and giving no help to pull him out of his tragedy. That means this outcome is something damn UNFAIR to him, isn't what he expected nor acceptable, and that he had wanted his girl alive instead of dead - most likely.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
通常在这种极端情绪问题案子里面,如果当事人被令去警局录口供,其实对他们而言,是一种对地三者倾诉表白记录和发泄自己无法控制的情绪的机会。这个录口供的程序有拖延纠纷时间,休息冷静,隔离,和向第三者求救的机会。录口供的过程也是自己反思反省自己错误的时间和机会。因为录口供会被问及一些自己思想上完全没有想到的问题和改变自己思考的方向。这会有机会使当事人想通了某些问题。

可能主动向对付道歉或者解释某些重大误会。或者责备自己的态度不好或者自己太过分。因为警察是第三者,在仔细查问事情的经过,引导了当事人去回想发生争吵的原因和经过。 这样是一个很好的“三思”的机会。

我认为在这样之后如果还会杀人的话,也许会改变成精密策划的报仇谋杀。不是这种一时冲动,自己毫无准备就立刻杀人的情况。冷静之后还决意杀人,就多数会计划逃亡;自杀;藏尸灭证;或者自己写好遗书交代。:cool::wink:这种人不是没有,是比较少。

冷静之后考虑分手的可能性比杀人高。道歉解释或原谅对方的机会也相当高。

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
家家有本难念经,清官难断家务事。Whatever happened in that house on that day, we outsiders will never know what triggered the killing. The real reason will probably followed both of them to the graves.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
家家有本难念经,清官难断家务事。Whatever happened in that house on that day, we outsiders will never know what triggered the killing. The real reason will probably followed both of them to the graves.

This trajedy could be averted. But sadly happened. So many couples breakup over all sorts of things each day. So few have to be lethal like this. Must chop-chop meh? Very Tulan then tah-tah bye-bye lah.:(:*:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle Yap is an old uncle, but be careful, sometimes he's armed with a sabre, serious, no joke. I'm an evergreen handsome young man. :biggrin:

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. good one, ram.
3. btw, i am forever 20 something too!
4. just take a look at my avatar.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no defence against cool silence. The one who keeps shouting, waving fist or wielding weapon, police can arrest him. The one who maintained cool silence until police left, he could go and look for any weapon later and chop up whoever he wants to chop up. Nothing police can do to prevent that except in the aftermath, investigate, arrest and charge him for murder. Nothing to do with whether police is under PAP, WP, SPP or SDP.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no defence against cool silence. The one who keeps shouting, waving fist or wielding weapon, police can arrest him. The one who maintained cool silence until police left, he could go and look for any weapon later and chop up whoever he wants to chop up. Nothing police can do to prevent that except in the aftermath, investigate, arrest and charge him for murder. Nothing to do with whether police is under PAP, WP, SPP or SDP.

You seems to believe that the guy plotted to kill and play cool keeping silence to conceal. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If he so well plotted and cool he won't be killing like this and got easily arrested most likely, the quarrel will appear to be over to others, he might made apology and life as usual, then suddenly one day she died of accident or disappeared. Nothing will appear to trace to him most likely, got alibi etc etc. Won't chop-chop and throw downstairs and stay there to get arrested.

These are inconsistent with known facts.

IF he appeared cool to mata 1st time, may be the woman had yet push the rage button on his nerve yet or he 忍忍忍忍忍忍。。。until over his limits liao. Poor guy... if this case.:(

But pse lah RAM don't try to cover up incompetence for the mata, this won't be the case... I can tell...

What we saw is a EXTREMELY EXPRESSIVE killing, he KPKB so loud and threw chop-chop corpse all over. He is obviously NOT UP TO HIDING ANYTHING AT ALL. He is showing the world his tragedy. He might had told the mata 1st time lots of grivences. If the mata had taken him to mata-chu to record statement it may be a very expressive and long statement.

What you suggested is the opposite that a very secretive and concealing action. We are not seeing hidden corpse, burried or concealed corpse, silent killing, use poison or drug... nothing like that.. Totally opposite of what you suggested.

You make poor investigator RAM! You can be the chief executionor but not recommened to be IO. Sure come out wrong result one!:*::eek::p

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF mata failed their jobs to PROTECT live of the victim. She accordingly wanted to get married with the guy. SPF mata had that chance, but ruined it. I do not mean that SPF need to baby sit her or become bodyguard for her. There are just too many things mata could do to avert her tragedy. Get her to a safe cool off time will be enough. Advice her to avoid escalating the matter will be enough. Remind her to handle her marriage quarrel with consideration of her own personal safety will be enough. Informing her parents or family member to help her or keep her accompany or keep her safe will be enough.

There are many other possibilities. But none of these were done.
Mata SIMPLY WASHED HAND after classifying it as a routine family / couple dispute.:*:

She suffered a horrible death, just after she announced her own plan of getting married.:(

Sad case!

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SPF Is Good For ... When Dr Chee Is There Talking And ...

The SPF in this case did the right thing and left the couple to sort out their domestic quarrel. If the woman had ask for their protection, they could have brought her back to her family. She did not and 2 hours later she was dead. The SPF cannot be there to protect her if she did not ask for it and furthermore they have other duties to attend to. Asking the SPF to settle the the countless domestic quarrels is just too much to expect.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
VR Mode Video Mode Problem

Unknow to me leh. There are too many new tools out there. Popping up from no where. I used to use Adobe Premier & switched to this.

Some tools are particularly suitable to do some task for some users who frequently take advantage off, and will die-die use it no matter how. I can not say what I use is the best best but it is something that I have in my Linux and so far so happy with. Their improvements arrived very fast. Exceeded my requirements already.

Okay, so you are into Linux. ISO Buster is a good utility for those who are having problems with their recorded programs in DVD but PC DVD drive just cannot read them - error code or shown as blank.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Policing System Is A Failure

SPF mata failed their jobs to PROTECT live of the victim. She accordingly wanted to get married with the guy. SPF mata had that chance, but ruined it. I do not mean that SPF need to baby sit her or become bodyguard for her. There are just too many things mata could do to avert her tragedy. Get her to a safe cool off time will be enough. Advice her to avoid escalating the matter will be enough. Remind her to handle her marriage quarrel with consideration of her own personal safety will be enough. Informing her parents or family member to help her or keep her accompany or keep her safe will be enough.

There are many other possibilities. But none of these were done.
Mata SIMPLY WASHED HAND after classifying it as a routine family / couple dispute.:*:

She suffered a horrible death, just after she announced her own plan of getting married.:(

Sad case!

I have thought of this before and I have also developed or designed a plan to take away inefficiency in police arrival time and faster arbitration ... that's all I have to reveal. I'm no free slave for PAP. I bway song that they 'plus' point for doing nothing mah.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YouYou make poor investigator RAM! You can be the chief executionor but not recommened to be IO. Sure come out wrong result one!:*::eek::p

Something breaching laws must happen before there's something investigatible for the investigators. Police just can't go around arresting people in domestic or neighbourhood disputes saying hey, I think you're going to beat up or chop up somebody else. That's in the realm of ISA and CLTPA for political and criminal gang purposes. Even that, the suspects must have backgrounds to match the criteria for arrest.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SPF Is Good For ... When Dr Chee Is There Talking And ...

The SPF in this case did the right thing and left the couple to sort out their domestic quarrel. If the woman had ask for their protection, they could have brought her back to her family. She did not and 2 hours later she was dead. The SPF cannot be there to protect her if she did not ask for it and furthermore they have other duties to attend to. Asking the SPF to settle the the countless domestic quarrels is just too much to expect.

You must not wrongly assume that people in quarrels have no lost their minds. In many cases they are even suicidal and can not make any normal thinking any more. Mata can not leave these people to their own dicisions. Just like those who try to jump off windows or birdges.

Similar with influence of of drug alcohol and other things emotional extremes gets people out of control and once mata notice these situation they are irresponsible to let these people make their own dangerious decisions. They can not be left alone safely. It is common sense to do something to keep 2 emotionally charged persons apart to allow cooling off time and give peace and safety to the community - as a responsible police force.

:rolleyes::cool:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: VR Mode Video Mode Problem

Okay, so you are into Linux. ISO Buster is a good utility for those who are having problems with their recorded programs in DVD but PC DVD drive just cannot read them - error code or shown as blank.

Mmmm... must have their own device driver build in to be able to do that. Not bad. I used to dump disc and lost data after multi-session disc got fucked up.

I tot you were showing a new video edit tool. :wink: