• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corpse Chop-Chop again because SPF simply FAILED their job

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2012/04/corpse-chop-chop-again-because-spf.html

[h=2]Sunday, April 01, 2012[/h] [h=3]Corpse Chop-Chop again because SPF simply FAILED their job[/h] News URL

Chinese New URL

A tragic and unacceptable failure by famiLEE LEEgime police causing a women's death and possible death penalty of her boy friend now under arrest.

The SPF attended emergency police call before the deadly violent when it was quarrel between the couple. Then the case turned to murder after police left. Obviously the SPF had not finished their jobs, failed to prevent this deadly violent. The quarrel did not get over after police attendance and had obviously later escalated into deadly bloodshed instead of peace.

Indeed it was not only deadly but a very rare level of brutality and horror in this case that corpse of the victim woman was chopped up in the HDB home and thrown downstairs to the public common area.

Obviously LEEgime mata underestimated the situation and had made wrong assessment of the consequence and had surely done less than enough for protection of live and keeping peace in this case, as their primary duty.

There was obviously an excellent chance of preventing this in the hands of SPF mata, but they had ruined it. As a result live is lost.

So don't brag 1st World no more LEEgime!

posted by uncleyap at 2:20 AM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-post.html

Sunday, April 01, 2012

李家王朝警察无能判断失误导致分尸血案发生!

中文新闻链接

英文博客发布链接

Sammyboy.Com 论坛发布链接

英语新闻链接

25岁俏女郎为6000元遭分尸 光头男友被捕

20120331_it_lcn_murder-at-jurong_img_main.jpg

死者惨遭分尸,部分尸体在组屋楼下被发现。

裕廊西组屋惊传骇人命案,疑为6000元,20来岁俏女友与光头男友起争执,今早惨遭分尸,部分尸体躺睡房床上,另有残骸被丢下楼,光头男友事后被捕。
这起命案在今早6时45分左右被揭发,地点是裕廊西65街第633座组屋14楼的一间5房式单位。
死者是一名25岁的华族女郎,她的光头男友现年38岁,事后当场被警方上铐带走。
死者生前和光头男友,在上述单位租了一个房间,和另外两组印族租户同住。据了解,其中一名租户今早发现两人的房间有血迹,觉得不妥,和夫妇商量后报警求助,揭发了这起骇人命案。
嫌凶赤裸上身,坐轮椅上警车;女友出事后光头男大哭,哭声震彻组屋。完整报道,请翻阅31.03.2012《新明日报》。
在英语新闻里面清楚报道了李家王朝警察老早在命案发生以前就接到紧急报警电话并且已经到场处理两人争吵事件完毕离开。然情况再恶化成恐怖分尸血案了,才在被再三报警再次出警时发现已经太晚了。已经杀人分尸扔到楼下啦!

在这样的情况下,我可以确定,警察的处理大有不足之处,可以怀疑是马虎应对交差而已,对于严重后果的可能性警察已经作出完全错误的判断。而且几乎肯定是 可以说警察没有采取足够的处理措施,才导致恐怖分尸血案会发生了。这个命案几乎肯定是可以被避免的。而且还有机会是完美的结局。因为命案的导火线只不过是 区区的S$6000而已。两人是情侣关系根本不是什么不共戴天的大仇人或者组织帮派仇杀。

至少我敢肯定,如果警察第一次在现场,就把两人带到警局录口供,或者带走任何一人。或者警察继续留在现场。或者请他们亲友来现场调解。或者暂时隔离争吵的双方等待冷静。这宗恐怖的分尸血案,真的是有太多机会可以被避免的。

这样的情侣纠纷是有可能隔一两天变成和好如初的。现在一个被杀一个背命案被捕,实在是完全不必要,完全可以避免的超级恐怖血腥悲剧。

李家王朝警察应该反省忏悔!

posted by uncleyap at 2:45 AM

公差大爷真无能啊!百姓冤死了!

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its like that 1 Uncle Yap, i remember last time my neighbour below was quarelling damn fierce, a lot of banging and shouting, I called the Police, they said they will come, but never did, half and hour later they called me and ask if they still quarreling, tulanz I refuse to reply them and tell them to come there themselves to check it out. Fucking malay poodles, always eat curry puffs...

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
its like that 1 Uncle Yap, i remember last time my neighbour below was quarelling damn fierce, a lot of banging and shouting, I called the Police, they said they will come, but never did, half and hour later they called me and ask if they still quarreling, tulanz I refuse to reply them and tell them to come there themselves to check it out. Fucking malay poodles, always eat curry puffs...

Mata took oath to keep peace and save lives. But only claim to be 1st world.

Classify this sort of cases under FAMILY DISPUTE and then WASH HAND GO OFF!

Supposed to have a good chance to prevent a deadly horror. A quarrel case can not treat properly, must wait for a Murder Case or Man-Salughter case to happen? :*:

Siam case or what?

Now corpse chop-chop case can not Siam already loh.:eek::mad:

Fortunately that man had not yet jumped down. The way he cried until entire block could hear after she died, high chance would be he can not accept the consequence and jump also. Obviously he did not intend for her to die but just quarrel with lover when wrong. And mata mis-handling their case must share the wrong.:*:

I remember also had other case of road accident quarrel when mata saw no injury at accident classified as MINOR ACCIDENT and left the people quarrelling, later they fought after mata left one mati.
:*: I forgot where was this case already.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF Is Good For ... When Dr Chee Is There Talking And ...

Classify this sort of cases under FAMILY DISPUTE and then WASH HAND GO OFF!

The way they work is 'fantastic'. Even, I wish I could sabotage their vehicles on the expressway. Very lazy. I bet they don't really know what they are doing.

Is the local police getting desperate for more manpower these days ? With all those negative comments on the net, no one wanna be part of it.

During NSF, some of us thought we could 'gheng' or request posting to police units. Now, I think otherwise because I got something better.

249060771_cc186bb488.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video In DVD (RTAV) To mp4 Conversion ?

89995467168640646357930899880048.jpg

Just wanna ask you since you are into photography and video making, do you use ISO Buster ? And which is the best video editor for video (RTAV) to mpeg4 conversion ? Video to FLV files for YouTube ?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Video In DVD (RTAV) To mp4 Conversion ?

Just wanna ask you since you are into photography and video making, do you use ISO Buster ? And which is the best video editor for video (RTAV) to mpeg4 conversion ? Video to FLV files for YouTube ?

Unknow to me leh. There are too many new tools out there. Popping up from no where. I used to use Adobe Premier & switched to this.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...ctoral-fraud-叶叔问政-video&p=1006146#post1006146

snapshotkdenlive.jpg

Some tools are particularly suitable to do some task for some users who frequently take advantage off, and will die-die use it no matter how. I can not say what I use is the best best but it is something that I have in my Linux and so far so happy with. Their improvements arrived very fast. Exceeded my requirements already.

There are people who gave me original packages which uses MS windows, I won't install them.:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SPF Is Good For ... When Dr Chee Is There Talking And ...

They had sent dozens and dozens of mata to film opposition activists days and night and tail me & CSJ selling the NKF scandal TND papers. They can make laws for PREAMPTIVE ARREST. But no preamptive arrest nor filiming for Chop-Chop corpse case!

They can charge activists and fight $1000 fine (MAX) cases for years with us, and then murder and capital punishment cases closed and over within months, and hang people Boh-Chap.

:*::mad: Tok-Kong!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A : KNNBCCB!

B : KNNBCCB!

C : Call police.

Police came.

A : OK no prob.

B : OK no prob.

Police left.

A killed B. Police fault?

Uncle Yap, police is law enforcement, no politics, take your politics to some other topics. Ask your ASP Chee for anything about policing you're unsure on.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
这宗命案就是李家王朝公差的处理态度造成的。 轻率当成小事等闲视之,显然证明是判断错误了。本来的小事件变成严重刑事案件了。本来不至于丧命的人惨死了。本来不必犯案的人背上命案被逮啦!本来是情侣爱巢变成碎尸案凶宅了。本来没有新闻价值的变成重点新闻了。实际上只要警察的处理判断有所不同,而且不必劳师动众的就可以大事化小了。太可惜遗憾。。。:(

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Police came.

Police left.

Uncle Yap, police is law enforcement, no politics, take your politics to some other topics. Ask your ASP Chee for anything about policing you're unsure on.

Asst Commissioner of mata I also humtum for days nicely on the witness stand I give no shit regardless rank appointment nor length of service experience and qualification. :wink:

This is the case which SPF attended before bloodshed, their duty and oath which failed was to protect lives and keep peace. That is their primary function. Not to call Tong Aik undertaker and sent murder case to High Court. Poor accessment and judgement and ignorant of risk as a neglegence as mata.

I considered properly and had decided to humtum this one on SPF. I will persist so. :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
这宗命案就是李家王朝公差的处理态度造成的。 轻率当成小事等闲视之,显然证明是判断错误了。本来的小事件变成严重刑事案件了。本来不至于丧命的人惨死了。本来不必犯案的人背上命案被逮啦!本来是情侣爱巢变成碎尸案凶宅了。本来没有新闻价值的变成重点新闻了。实际上只要警察的处理判断有所不同,而且不必劳师动众的就可以大事化小了。太可惜遗憾。。。:(

你要警察二十四小时保护,尽管申请。就连民主党或工人党执政,也绝对无法做得到。

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember one other case at a HDB heartland, in which long disputed neighbours broke out a fight, which ended up one uncle got killed. Then some of the other house residents charged. These are cases of peace keeping, which mata had handled at the same scene many times. Their role of peace keeping obviously failed. People died unintentionally as a consequence of this failure. This is not accidental, this is a case which have long records in mata's books which traks the records of desputes.

If there were no prior signs of contentions or violence and suddenly some one cause some one else death, I will not blame the mata.

There was emergency calls for mata to goto the scene just hours before the death of the victim, obviously peace was broken and signs violence had made the public worried to call mata already. It is preampted and worried the other residence already.

I live in an area of rampant bicycle theaft, there were many cases of reports and the mata put up sign boards to alert the residents, but obviously did not catch the culprits at all. Last night I became a victim of that, when I discovered by bike was ripped off as well which serveral parts went missing! That means the mata knew well about the problems we faced. They put up signs and signs which the theives also saw, but they are NOT AFRAID obviously because they continue to steal, and the NPP is only about 80-90m from where my bike was ripped off.:*:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Yap, if I was the police officer attending the case and shot them to prevent further arbitrary violence, you'd accuse me of police brutality. If I came later than expected, you'd accuse police of slow and lazy...zzz...

If police spend all their time on domestic or neighbourhood disputes, you'd accuse police of not attending to more serious crimes. If domestic or neighbood disputes turned violent, you'd say tragic, police useles...zzz...

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
你要警察二十四小时保护,尽管申请。就连民主党或工人党执政,也绝对无法做得到。

这种案不是被绑架勒索或寻仇案。没有需要24小时保护的。你看警察剧太多了? :d

只要隔开两个当事人几个小时,冷静一下就可以避免血案了。把他们带回去警察局录个口供,弄两三个小时的冷静时间。就可以大量减低暴力的危险了。

对当事人可以给予安全保护自己的指示,教他们暂时避开对方。寻求亲友调解。寻辅导。安排冷静期。这些需要我讲吗?

家暴的给予警告,提醒法律责任,给予正式的警察告诫,扣留调查,提控。被家暴的告诉她有问题快报警求助。没有地方逃避家暴的安排庇护收容所。

情绪太激动失控的带去医院观察检查。让医生给镇静剂。神经有不稳定问题危险的人送imh。

这样就不会死人了。还需要我讲吗?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, if I was the police officer attending the case and shot them to prevent further arbitrary violence, you'd accuse me of police brutality. If I came later than expected, you'd accuse police of slow and lazy...zzz...

If police spend all their time on domestic or neighbourhood disputes, you'd accuse police of not attending to more serious crimes. If domestic or neighbood disputes turned violent, you'd say tragic, police useles...zzz...

If the guy pulled weapon to attack mata already then justify using gun to self-protect lah. No such thing happened mah.

If the guy showed sign of reacting rough towards mata, then sign says that his head already got too hot and mad. Must take him away from the girl for some cooling off time. If the girl seem to be provoking the guy nuts then that is one additional thing to observe. Surely there will be big chance of assult at least if mata left them alone.

I had seen crazy woman repeatedly challenging man to beat them. I arranged friends to help keep the couple apart for the night and talke the next day after a good rest. They were taken by friends to different houses to rest. No violence therefore. I was sure that she would at least get slaps if she continued to challenge him, may trigger fights...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Police came.

Police left.

thats right we have to be fair ..we cant just blame the goverment for everything...can we expect to depoly 24/7 to all the family in singapore ? . during my NS days , everyday can receieve family dispute case 90% are just bo liao domestic disput ..most of the time theres no case . if police really go and attend those boliao case what about those genuine cases that really need help ?