• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please Dont Spend Money Unnecessary....WORST is Yet To Come...

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot believe the calls for people to spend if they can afford by our leaders and news media.

This is called "hai si lun".

The proper and honest call should be save your cash for rainy days ahead.

THIS IS THE WORST CRISIS EVER. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE CASH RESERVES NOW, THINK AGAIN 3 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD.

Retrenchments are going to be across the board.

After CHINESE NEW YEAR, you all will see the true picture.

Now all BS here and there to "PULL WOOL OVER PEOPLE'S EYES".

KNN! This type of garment also have.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. Spendng props up fucked GDP to save Leegime face. I think it is clear from the GDP figures that the coefficients for the I/O tables are changing dramatically.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn! my friend and i went to taka for our dinner. everywhere packed like sardines. the crystal gp of restaurants all pengtui!!! no seats. no tables and no bookings! even the top angus steak house is packed! no booking - no seats! singaporeans are so rich and flushing with cash! they have plenty of savings and they can afford to spend and spend...

in the end, my friend and i went to a food-court and had my favourite bakchoh mee...knn! $4!!!

singaporeans are the richest people under the sun...every month so rich!!!!...so singaporeans can afford to ride the recession and the depression for another 10 long years!!!

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Global slumps in industries are highly correlated in country situation. Look which ones will also be hit in Singapore. Engines of growth?
chart_job_gains.gif

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends. If the person is on a high risk position eg. American company, finance industry - then he should not spend money unnecessary as he can be retrenched any time.

If the person has a iron rice bowl eg. civil servant, pappy running dog - then spend money to simulate the economy and bring SG out of recession.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those people who really spend and spend are not civil servants - they are the most kiamsiap people in singapore. those who spend and spend are the bohchapkuan singaporeans - die die also nevermind.what can be worse! just bochap and spend lor!!!

jw5

Loyal
It depends. If the person is on a high risk position eg. American company, finance industry - then he should not spend money unnecessary as he can be retrenched any time.

If the person has a iron rice bowl eg. civil servant, pappy running dog - then spend money to simulate the economy and bring SG out of recession.
It does not depend so much on the person's job, but more on his wealth.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
THIS IS THE WORST CRISIS EVER. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE CASH RESERVES NOW, THINK AGAIN 3 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD.

follow this mantra, you'll never go wrong...

income (100%) - savings (25%) = expenditure (75%)

and for the expenditure,

divide it into 3 nice portions, 1 for family, 1 for self, 1 for other uses =)

for those who like to invest, use that portion for 'other uses' so you wouldn't disrupt your savings.

and what are savings for? when you get retrenched, it's time to dish out the savings whilst you're on your hunt for the next job or business opportunity.

hope this helps =)

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those people who really spend and spend are not civil servants - they are the most kiamsiap people in singapore.

My observation is that those spending are usually the teens & young. They are still living at home with parents who are paying the bills & so they have more to spend.

When your older you start having more financial commitments e.g. home, family, ...

Wait a while & you'll see alot more belt tightening as parents cut allowances :rolleyes:

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
My observation is that those spending are usually the teens & young. They are still living at home with parents who are paying the bills & so they have more to spend.

When your older you start having more financial commitments e.g. home, family, ...

Wait a while & you'll see alot more belt tightening as parents cut allowances :rolleyes:

Failed Leegime wants your kids to own your house and HDB so they get rid of intergenerational wealth transfer worries by impoverishing you and taxing you higher at the same time for LKY to eat more expensive sushi and perhaps gold plate his residence.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
follow this mantra, you'll never go wrong...

income (100%) - savings (25%) = expenditure (75%)

and for the expenditure,

divide it into 3 nice portions, 1 for family, 1 for self, 1 for other uses =)

for those who like to invest, use that portion for 'other uses' so you wouldn't disrupt your savings.

and what are savings for? when you get retrenched, it's time to dish out the savings whilst you're on your hunt for the next job or business opportunity.

hope this helps =)

u must be damn rich. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot believe the calls for people to spend if they can afford by our leaders and news media.

This is called "hai si lun".

The proper and honest call should be save your cash for rainy days ahead.

Retrenchments are going to be across the board.

After CHINESE NEW YEAR, you all will see the true picture.

Now all BS here and there to "PULL WOOL OVER PEOPLE'S EYES".

KNN! This type of garment also have.

TV2008112422090200.jpg

U want me to arrest u under ISA? *zzzz*

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn! my friend and i went to taka for our dinner. everywhere packed like sardines. the crystal gp of restaurants all pengtui!!! no seats. no tables and no bookings! even the top angus steak house is packed! no booking - no seats! singaporeans are so rich and flushing with cash! they have plenty of savings and they can afford to spend and spend...

in the end, my friend and i went to a food-court and had my favourite bakchoh mee...knn! $4!!!

singaporeans are the richest people under the sun...every month so rich!!!!...so singaporeans can afford to ride the recession and the depression for another 10 long years!!!

Cum back & leeport in another 6 mths time, yeah?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simnple. Because they are fools to have been conned by the Leegime that they will only be respected if they potray themselves as rich asses. They will have close to 0 savings and when retrenchment sets in, these asses will be fucked real good. :cool:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
last time i heard no worry this recession will last one year and the most two...now i hear this time recession and maybe depression will drag on many more years....what is the message to singaporeans now?...be prepared for the worst....how worst? the whole financial system might just go fartup upside down and belly up!.....???

am i reading correctly this severely fatal prognosis from our world class gahment? we've not seen the worst yet? more bad things to come?....why no measures to combat this? i only hear warnings and more warnings...losses and more losses....damned jialat man!!!!

singapore being dragged into the blackhole liao???