Thread: 叶叔问政:GRC scam is core of famiLEE LEEgime electoral fraud - 叶叔问政 video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 0

Exclamation 叶叔问政:GRC scam is core of famiLEE LEEgime electoral fraud - 叶叔问政 video

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/20...e-leegime.html

<a href="http://youtu.be/ydgaVGILp4I" target="_blank">youtube.com URL</a><br />
    <br />
    <a href="https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?112932-PAP-Power%21-By-Election-for-both-AMK-GRC-and-Hougang-SMC" target="_blank">AMK By Election Speculation Thread</a><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ydgaVGILp4I" width="8530"></iframe><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <div style="text-align: justify;">
    <br /></div>
    Summery&nbsp; exposure of famiLEE LEEgime's electoral fraud system known as GRC. A video from uncleyap against systematic Electoral Frauds by famiLEE LEEgime beside their notorious Vote Buying via corrupted Billion Dollar cash distribution a week before poll.</div>
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;ident=7a00a6d7-8aef-45bf-99cb-ce5d62e3953d;page=0;query=CompId%3A9ce2cb06-0f51-450b-99e4-d1416ae5762c;rec=0;resUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fstatutes.ag c.gov.sg%2Faol%2Fbrowse%2FtitleResults.w3p%3Blette r%3DP%3Btype%3DactsAll#pr24-he-." target="_blank">Online Stature URL of [Writ Of Election] Clause of Cap 218 Parliamentary Election Act</a><br />
    <br />
    <blockquote class="tr_bq">
    <b><span class="">Writ of election</span></b></div>
    <div class="prov1Txt" id="pr24-." style="text-align: justify;">
    <b>24.</b><a href="http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=36949209" name="pr24-ps1-."></a><br />
    <div class="prov2TxtIL">
    —(1)&nbsp;&nbsp;For
    the purposes of every general election of Members of Parliament, and
    for the purposes of the election of Members to supply vacancies caused
    by death, resignation or otherwise, the President shall issue writs
    under the public seal, addressed to the Returning Officer.</div>
    <a href="http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=36949209" name="pr24-ps2-."></a><br />
    <div class="prov2Txt">
    (2)&nbsp;&nbsp;Every
    such writ shall be in Form 1 in the First Schedule and shall specify
    the date or dates (referred to in this Act as the day of nomination) not
    being less than 5 days nor more than one month after the date of the
    writ and the place or places of nomination (referred to in this Act as
    the place of nomination).</div>
    <a href="http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=36949209" name="pr24-ps2A-."></a><br />
    <div class="prov2Txt">
    <b style="color: red;">(2A)&nbsp;&nbsp;In
    respect of any group representation constituency, no writ shall be
    issued under subsection&nbsp;(1) for an election to fill any vacancy unless
    <span style="color: blue;">all</span> the Members for that constituency have vacated their seats in
    Parliament.</b><br />
    <div class="amendNote">
    [10/88]</div>
    </div>
    <a href="http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=36949209" name="pr24-ps3-."></a><br />
    <div class="prov2Txt">
    (3)&nbsp;&nbsp;Upon receipt of the writ, the Returning Officer shall proceed to hold the election in the manner hereinafter provided.</div>
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br />
    <br />
    famiLEE LEEgime's corrupted law specified clearly that even within a 6 seat GRC, no by-election will be held to fill any parliamentary seat vacancy even when 5 of the 6 MP are dead in that GRC! This fraud clearly deprive few hundred thousand electorates of rightful parliamentary representation in terms of voting in parliamentary decisions, to suffer a lost of 5 votes when they are supposed to have 6!</div>
    <br /></div>
    <br />

Video is still uploading now.
    uy..

My Reputation Points: 335 / Power: 0

Default Re: 叶叔问政:GRC scam is core of famiLEE LEEgime electoral fraud - 叶叔问政 video

I don't see the fraud at all uncle Yap. The system applies to all parties. So if Sylvia, Pritam, Low and Chen disappear, there will still be no need for a BE. What are you talking about?

Wink Singaproean voters are to make Tony Tan sign this ASAP

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/searc...type%3DactsAll

FIRST SCHEDULE
    Form 1
    Section 24(2)
    Writ Of Election
    By
    President of the Republic of Singapore

To: RETURNING OFFICER
    WHEREAS section 24(1) of the Parliamentary Elections Act provides that for the purposes of every general election of Members of Parliament, and for the purposes of the election of Members to supply vacancies caused by death, resignation or otherwise, the President shall issue writs under the public seal, addressed to the Returning Officer:
    *AND WHEREAS I think it is expedient that a writ should now be issued for the election of Members to serve in Parliament:
    †AND WHEREAS the seat of the Elected Member/**seats of the Elected Members for the Electoral Division of has/**have become vacant.
    NOW, therefore, I, , the President, do hereby require that, after notice of the time and place or places fixed for the nomination of candidates has been given in accordance with the Parliamentary Elections Act, you do on (date) at the respective places specified in the Schedule to this Writ, cause election or elections to be made according to the Act for the election of the Member for the Electoral Division/**the Members for the Electoral Division/*the Members for the Electoral Divisions specified opposite that place in the Schedule to this Writ, and that, if necessary, you do cause a poll or polls to be taken on the date required to be notified under section 34(6)(d)/**section 34A(6)(d) of the Parliamentary Elections Act.
    The place/*places of nomination of candidates for the Electoral Division/*respective Electoral Divisions is/*are given in the Schedule to this Writ.
    Given under my hand and the seal of the Republic of Singapore this day of .
    President.

*to be retained in a writ for a general election.
    †to be retained in a writ for a by-election.
    **to be retained in a writ for an election in a Group Representation Constituency.
    Last edited by uncleyap; 24-03-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    uy..

Default Re: Singaproean voters are to make Tony Tan sign this ASAP

Video visible now as youtube initial processing is completed. Further processing will enable viewing in full HD quality 1920X1080
    uy..

My Reputation Points: 31 / Power: 0

Default Re: Singaproean voters are to make Tony Tan sign this ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by uncleyap View Post
    Video visible now as youtube initial processing is completed. Further processing will enable viewing in full HD quality 1920X1080
    Uncle yap,do u know whether by-election got cooling off day?

Wink Re: Singaproean voters are to make Tony Tan sign this ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
    Uncle yap,do u know whether by-election got cooling off day?
    Shouldn't be too different from GE / PE.

But so what? We Netizens Whacked them everyday non-stop still. What can they do?
    uy..

My Reputation Points: 120 / Power: 0

Talking Re: 叶叔问政:GRC scam is core of famiLEE LEEgime electoral fraud - 叶叔问政 video

FIRST SCHEDULE
    Form 1
    Section 24(2)
    Parliamentary Elections Act
    (Chapter 218)
    Writ Of Election

By
    President of the Republic of Singapore
    To: RETURNING OFFICER
    WHEREAS section 24(1) of the Parliamentary Elections Act provides that for the purposes of every general election of Members of Parliament, and for the purposes of the election of Members to supply vacancies caused by death, resignation or otherwise, the President shall issue writs under the public seal, addressed to the Returning Officer:
    *AND WHEREAS I think it is expedient that a writ should now be issued for the election of Members to serve in Parliament:
    †AND WHEREAS the seat of the Elected Member/**seats of the Elected Members for the Electoral Division of 红毛叫鸡选区 + 後肛蛋选区 has/**have become vacant.
    NOW, therefore, I, KFC Tan , the President, do hereby require that, after notice of the time and place or places fixed for the nomination of candidates has been given in accordance with the Parliamentary Elections Act, you do on 1st April 2012 at the respective places specified in the Schedule to this Writ, cause election or elections to be made according to the Act for the election of the Member for the Electoral Division/**the Members for the Electoral Division/*the Members for the Electoral Divisions specified opposite that place in the Schedule to this Writ, and that, if necessary, you do cause a poll or polls to be taken on the date required to be notified under section 34(6)(d)/**section 34A(6)(d) of the Parliamentary Elections Act.
    The place/*places of nomination of candidates for the Electoral Division/*respective Electoral Divisions is/*are given in the Schedule to this Writ.
    PS.jpg

Given under my hand and the seal of the Republic of Singapore this day of .
    President.
    *to be retained in a writ for a general election.
    †to be retained in a writ for a by-election.
    **to be retained in a writ for an election in a Group Representation Constituency.

Thread Information