• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy roll call... Will the following cheongsters please report in immediately

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Golden Dragon
2. Zeddy
3. Raider

73 arrested at entertainment outlets in Joo Chiat and Geylang

20120323.210124_joochiat_st.jpg

AsiaOne
Friday, Mar 23, 2012

SINGAPORE - A total of 73 persons were arrested in an overnight operation on entertainment outlets which ended at the wee hours of Friday morning.

Inspections were carried out at entertainment outlets located along Joo Chiat and Geylang Road.

The suspects, comprising 71 women and two men aged between 18 and 47, were arrested for various criminal offences including vice-related activities, immigration and unlawful employment offences.

The joint operation involved officers from Bedok Police Division, Criminal Investigation Department, and the Central Narcotics Bureau.

Investigations against the suspects are ongoing.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Reporting Sir :biggrin:

By the way, it's been almost 1 year since I went for commercial sex. I prefer to bait and fish nowadays instead of going to the market :p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pheeww..:biggrin:. Actually last nite I was tempted to do my usual ''patrol'' at Joo Chiat Place.. But I then decided not to since I had to report to work today mornin..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are sharp brother :biggrin:
So now leaves Zeddy as the only suspect....

The other nite I drove past Long Phung Restaurant... I see few Viets chicks there.. How's the food? Also got another Viet eatery next to them with more Viet chicks havin supper there, but too many old tatooed Ah Bengs with them..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The other nite I drove past Long Phung Restaurant... I see few Viets chicks there.. How's the food? Also got another Viet eatery next to them with more Viet chicks havin supper there, but too many old tatooed Ah Bengs with them..

Long phuong is the only one worth eating. Cheap and authentic. That's why you see Singaporean families, ang mos, pinoys, even abnn eating there. The rest of the restaurants all open, close shop every few months. You see the noodle restaurant opposite long phuong? 1 year ago, it was selling prawn noodle. Then change to a viet eatery which only last few months. Now become a noodle restaurant :biggrin:
The one with ah beng just opened recently. Never try before. There will always be pretty viet girls inside long phuong eating. What to try?

1. Fried spring roll( don't try the unfried one)
2. If you like rice, go for pork chop rice
3. If you like bun(rice noodle) go for bun thit nuong
4. Avocado milkshake. must try. After U try, you will not want to drink the avocado milkshake elsewhere :smile:

If you order all 4 items above, should be less than $22.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long phuong is the only one worth eating. Cheap and authentic. That's why you see Singaporean families, ang mos, pinoys, even abnn eating there. The rest of the restaurants all open, close shop every few months. You see the noodle restaurant opposite long phuong? 1 year ago, it was selling prawn noodle. Then change to a viet eatery which only last few months. Now become a noodle restaurant :biggrin:
The one with ah beng just opened recently. Never try before. There will always be pretty viet girls inside long phuong eating. What to try?

1. Fried spring roll( don't try the unfried one)
2. If you like rice, go for pork chop rice
3. If you like bun(rice noodle) go for bun thit nuong
4. Avocado milkshake. must try. After U try, you will not want to drink the avocado milkshake elsewhere :smile:

If you order all 4 items above, should be less than $22.

Ok bro thanks for the info.. Usually I would go to Katong first to bio some Pinay chicks there.. Then will drive straight to Joo Chiat...Recently I get to know a Viet gal.. Of all the places there, I got to know her at a Mama coffeshop near to Joo Chiat place..:eek: She was eating prata with her friend.. :eek: She can speak quite good English.. Will call her later to see whats her plan like tonite..:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok bro thanks for the info.. Usually I would go to Katong first to bio some Pinay chicks there.. Then will drive straight to Joo Chiat...Recently I get to know a Viet gal.. Of all the places there, I got to know her at a Mama coffeshop near to Joo Chiat place..:eek: She was eating prata with her friend.. :eek: She can speak quite good English.. Will call her later to see whats her plan like tonite..:biggrin:

Uncle GD got successor liao :biggrin:
Viet chicks are even easier to bed than PRC. It's a pity I did not learn their language.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Viet chicks are even easier to bed than PRC. It's a pity I did not learn their language.

You think too highly of me.. I cannot become Uncle GD's successor.. His power already Master level.. I only novice level...:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, it's been almost 1 year since I went for commercial sex. I prefer to bait and fish nowadays instead of going to the market :p

I don't know much Viet language too. There's no need too. Most of them speak Chinese. One fine day, I was watching my friends fishing at the riverside. I wasn't fishing, just sipping beer, chatting and idling away a lazy afternoon. There was a group of three Viet girls pinicking there with beer and snacks too. After exchanging a few friendly glances and smiles, one of them raised her beer can to me and of course I raised mine, cheers and walked over to chat her up.

Turned out, one of them was a recent divorcee (previously one of Viet mail order brides). She and the other are her cousins coming over to help her tie up the ends and bring her back to Vietnam. They all speak good Chinese. Along the chattering, she asked if I could ask my friends to give her some fish. She'd cook dinner for all of us. My friends sure smiled and agreed, let her select some of their best catches of the day, but declined to join us for dinner. (They have wives at home.)

The other two girls brought the fish back to their rented flat to clean up, descale and disembowel. I took my girl to nearby NTUC to buy the necessary ingredients and condiments. Incredibly fast, by that time, holding hands already. The dinner turned out to be superb fish soup, halfway between Thai and Teochew styles.

The next day, we strolled along the riverside again, by then just the two of us. As usual of my style, I boasted that when I was a kid, I learnt swimming in the river. She said she too, in the Mekong that's manyfolds longer, wider and deeper. I looked askance at her, dainty pretty little lady, sure or not? Splish splash! :eek:

She jumped into the river without any advance warning! But well, I didn't have to jump in to rescue her. She can swim well alright. After a lapse for her pride and to prove her point, she emerged safe and sound and smiling. Then taking the opporunity by hormonal reflex, I offered her to come up to my home for shower, clean up and dry up while I cook some prawn noodle for dinner. Lucky lottery strike, she agreed! She didn't go home until the next morning. :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Golden Dragon
2. Zeddy
3. Raider

73 arrested at entertainment outlets in Joo Chiat and Geylang

No worries RT. I am fine. Even if tiok arrested, also no big deal. Bailable offence. I only scared arrested by officers from either heaven or hell. That arrest permanent type. No bail allowed. While the riad was on, I was busy at KTV.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't know much Viet language too. There's no need too. Most of them speak Chinese. One fine day, I was watching my friends fishing at the riverside. I wasn't fishing, just sipping beer, chatting and idling away a lazy afternoon. There was a group of three Viet girls pinicking there with beer and snacks too. After exchanging a few friendly glances and smiles, one of them raised her beer can to me and of course I raised mine, cheers and walked
:

Actually, what I meant was, if I know the language, it saves me more time. :biggrin:
I actually don't like viet girls or syts. I like their aunties. I find that some viet aunties are super well maintained and super endowed. But unfortunately yet to try. I had my eyes on the long phuong restaurant lady boss. When I'm there, I always made it a point to pay at the counter if I see her there. But she is seldom there. She is at least a D cup :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries RT. I am fine. Even if tiok arrested, also no big deal. Bailable offence. I only scared arrested by officers from either heaven or hell. That arrest permanent type. No bail allowed. While the riad was on, I was busy at KTV.

Guys, don't need to worry about bro GD. He knows half the police force and the other half knows him enough not to bother him. :eek: :biggrin:

Actually, what I meant was, if I know the language, it saves me more time. :biggrin:
I actually don't like viet girls or syts. I like their aunties. I find that some viet aunties are super well maintained and super endowed. But unfortunately yet to try. I had my eyes on the long phuong restaurant lady boss. When I'm there, I always made it a point to pay at the counter if I see her there. But she is seldom there. She is at least a D cup :biggrin:

Of course, knowing the language will help speed up things. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, don't need to worry about bro GD. He knows half the police force and the other half knows him enough not to bother him. :eek: :biggrin:

Not true, Ah Ram. Those I know, many already retired. The younger ones I am not familiar with. No need to know them too. I am no criminal but an old man happily chionging almost all nights.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not true, Ah Ram. Those I know, many already retired. The younger ones I am not familiar with. No need to know them too. I am no criminal but an old man happily chionging almost all nights.

Dun chiong too much..must take care of your heart...