• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Power! By-Election for both AMK GRC and Hougang SMC

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
坊间传出会有两个补选,指宏茂桥集选区将与后港同时补选,以便引进新血:姚天福上校和王乙康!

传言指,宏茂桥集选区议员成汉通(61岁)曾传出要引退,总理可能借机引进新人。

政治观察家兼官委议员陈庆文认为,确有举行两个补选的可能性,但他认为,对总理来说,引进职总副秘书长王乙 康(42岁),比引进姚天福上校(44岁)更加迫切。

完整报道,请翻阅22.03.2012《联合晚报》。

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
坊间传出会有两个补选,指宏茂桥集选区将与后港同时补选,以便引进新血:姚天福上校和王乙康!

传言指,宏茂桥集选区议员成汉通(61岁)曾传出要引退,总理可能借机引进新人。

政治观察家兼官委议员陈庆文认为,确有举行两个补选的可能性,但他认为,对总理来说,引进职总副秘书长王乙 康(42岁),比引进姚天福上校(44岁)更加迫切。

完整报道,请翻阅22.03.2012《联合晚报》。

Hello Ronny,

You colleague Clinton666 on MC today? :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is true, then may I propose that Spore No 1 Political Anal-yst, the honourable Capt Goh Meng Seng to lead an Independent team in AMK and fight Pinky there..

PAP got so many backdoor MPs.. This is just another tactic by the PM to get Ong Ye Kung elected into Parliament thru the backdoor...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If this is true, then may I propose that Spore No 1 Political Anal-yst, the honourable Capt Goh Meng Seng to lead an Independent team in AMK and fight Pinky there..

PAP got so many backdoor MPs.. This is just another tactic by the PM to get Ong Ye Kung elected into Parliament thru the backdoor...

Brother, why did the Ong Yakult not elected in the last erections?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OYK was in the PAP Aljunied team that lost to WP in last year's GE...:biggrin: Presently he is the Asst SG of NTUC..

I believe that the possibility of a BE in AMK GRC is very possible with old leaf and old wood facing a very realistic chance of retirement(into hell or old dementia) in 2016. That is 2 heavyweight minister disappearing. Now is a good chance for them to insert this Ong Ye Kun who is seen as a potential minster material along with TJC and CCS. Look at how fast Heng Swee kiat was slotted in as a minster.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AMK by-erection? LOL...what happen if our PM lose his seat but win Hougang?

I don't mind that....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
AMK by-erection? LOL...what happen if our PM lose his seat but win Hougang?

I don't mind that....

Dont think so. His percentage will definitely be lowered but to swing a 20% advantage is quite difficult. Even if the opposition managed to produce another dream team like WP's Aljunied, the chance of winning AMK is still quite low.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that the possibility of a BE in AMK GRC is very possible with old leaf and old wood facing a very realistic chance of retirement(into hell or old dementia) in 2016. That is 2 heavyweight minister disappearing. Now is a good chance for them to insert this Ong Ye Kun who is seen as a potential minster material along with TJC and CCS. Look at how fast Heng Swee kiat was slotted in as a minster.

Thats right.. Very hard for OYK to gain an MP seat if he still remains in Aljunied.. With the WP doin a good job there, they''ll be overwhelming favourites to retain Aljunied in 2016..

So maybe thats the reason for the PM to insert OYK into his AMK team.. Its a certain victory for the PM and his team should he decides to call for a by election in his ward..Its just impossible for the Oppo to win there and this is also the quickest way for the PAP to send OYK into Parliament..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thats right.. Very hard for OYK to gain an MP seat if he still remains in Aljunied.. With the WP doin a good job there, they''ll be overwhelming favourites to retain Aljunied in 2016..

So maybe thats the reason for the PM to insert OYK into his AMK team.. Its a certain victory for the PM and his team should he decides to call for a by election in his ward..Its just impossible for the Oppo to win there and this is also the quickest way for the PAP to send OYK into Parliament..

Since moving to Tampines, I have not kept in touch with the ground feeling in Hougang. But my new colleague was telling me that her sister lived there and both of them can see the good work put in by the WP. I was happy to hear that.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since moving to Tampines, I have not kept in touch with the ground feeling in Hougang. But my new colleague was telling me that her sister lived there and both of them can see the good work put in by the WP. I was happy to hear that.

Bro I moved in there last July.. So far so good.. No problems at all for me..I'm happy here..

Most of my new neighbours are also happy with WP.. Only the minority KPKB so much about being let down by WP due to the Yaw scandal..

Tampines as usual is MBT's turf.. Most of these MBT's loyal por lumpars are scattered all over Tampines especially Tampines East... I still love my old hometown.. I hope WP send a very good team to Tampines in 2016.. Its time Tampines residents got a very good Oppo team fighting for them..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have no fear bro. If WP isn't there, SBF will send a team to contest. Sure win.

Good idea.. SBF team can be popular with those Ah Peks drinkin beer at the Tampines kopitiams near to GMS old computer shop.. Comfirm can get good support from them since they are also PRC Mei Mei lovers..:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
this is my choice.

I also give my vote to Goldendragon. My five men SBF dream team

Leongsam (Wide support from those tikos. Just look at how hot the sister forum is)
Goldendragon (Can use to pull the gamblers vote)
Ramseth (Can use to pull the aunty votes)
Scroobal (Can use to pull the intellectual vote)
Drifter (Can use to pull the pai kia vote. Just take off his shirt and speak at the rallies :biggrin:)

Leongsam claimed he is Persian. So that fulfils the minority quota. As for fundings, no problem. There are at least 2 dozens of millionaires here in this forum :biggrin:

Last edited: