• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Illegal animal trade ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ram siao lah ...he purposely keep mentioning about dog meat thought he could make dog lover angry :wink: .

No. I'm a dog lover too, in both sense as pet or food. I distinguish between pet and food. I do not eat other people's pet dogs. If stray or abandoned, it's fair game. The best is AVA allows it be farmed or imported for food just like duck, chicken, mutton, beef etc. I'm against the delusional obssession that dogs musn't be eaten.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No. I'm a dog lover too, in both sense as pet or food. I distinguish between pet and food. I do not eat other people's pet dogs. If stray or abandoned, it's fair game. The best is AVA allows it be farmed or imported for food just like duck, chicken, mutton, beef etc. I'm against the delusional obssession that dogs musn't be eaten.

i dont mind you eat dogs ...some of my korean friends staying in japan used to eat dogs too ...all of them say very good . i just get bored when you keep saying the same old thing over and over again ...next time u eat cat then you tell us ...like that at least something new mah ...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont mind you eat dogs ...some of my korean friends staying in japan used to eat dogs too ...all of them say very good . i just get bored when you keep saying the same old thing over and over again ...next time u eat cat then you tell us ...like that at least something new mah ...

U should challenge him to eat dragon meat.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've eaten Civet Cat (musang) before - very tender.

BTW, are African Bushbabies allowed as pets? During the seventies, visited a shoolmate's home and he had one. Told me his uncle smuggled it from the ship he worked on. Very cute.

Cheera!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW, are African Bushbabies allowed as pets? During the seventies, visited a shoolmate's home and he had one. Told me his uncle smuggled it from the ship he worked on. Very cute.

Cheera!

fuck u eat a diamond you know a not!
civet secretion from its ass is fucking valuable raw material for perfumary

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck u eat a diamond you know a not!
civet secretion from its ass is fucking valuable raw material for perfumary

The musang I ate was shot by a relative on his farm. It came for the chickens. Anything invading the farm was deemed a threat and if given a chance, will be shot with a 12 gauge shotgun, and later on dressed for the cooking pot. My uncle didn't have the knowledge to extract the glands for their scents, otherwise he would have. Simple man.

Cheers!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The musang I ate was shot by a relative on his farm. It came for the chickens. Anything invading the farm was deemed a threat and if given a chance, will be shot with a 12 gauge shotgun, and later on dressed for the cooking pot. My uncle didn't have the knowledge to extract the glands for their scents, otherwise he would have. Simple man.

Cheers!

ai yo wasted! just keep poking its ass for the juice to come out. i never do b4 la, that was what i was taught/told by the expert.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheera!

civet cat ? how do they cook it ? fried the meat or bbq ? nice ?

im sure the one you saw at your schoolmate's home is not a bushbabies ..its a slow loris .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
ai yo wasted! just keep poking its ass for the juice to come out. i never do b4 la, that was what i was taught/told by the expert.

The thing was already dead, poking it's backside isn't going to stimulate anything, besides it'd make one a pervert wouldn't it?

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
civet cat ? how do they cook it ? fried the meat or bbq ? nice ?

im sure the one you saw at your schoolmate's home is not a bushbabies ..its a slow loris .

It was an African Bushbaby. Unlike a slow loris, it had large ears, and also, unlike an Asian Tarsier, it had a full bushy tail. I matched its look with a photo of a Bushbaby in my Brittanica Encyclopedia. My friend's uncle worked on a ship that plied between China (then it wasn't open door like now) and Africa, he told stories of places like Adis Ababa, Dar-Es-Salam way before CNN news was available on TV. He told us not to consider a career at sea because the times were changing - container vessels load and unload too fast for crew to have a relaxing time on shore, he was an old salt. That's why me never considered Marine Engineering at Poly when I came of age.

Cheers!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It was an African Bushbaby. Unlike a slow loris, it had large ears, and also, unlike an Asian Tarsier, it had a full bushy tail. I matched its look with a photo of a Bushbaby in my Brittanica Encyclopedia. My friend's uncle worked on a ship that plied between China (then it wasn't open door like now) and Africa, he told stories of places like Adis Ababa, Dar-Es-Salam way before CNN news was available on TV. He told us not to consider a career at sea because the times were changing - container vessels load and unload too fast for crew to have a relaxing time on shore, he was an old salt. That's why me never considered Marine Engineering at Poly when I came of age.

Cheers!

hummm..you can tell the different between bushbaby , loris and tarsier ...then i guess its really a bushbaby .