• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

winofchange

Hi,

I called ENCARE and Tower 1 shld TOP Oct 17 and Tower 2 is Dec 17/Jan 18. For those with ID package, the unit will hand over fully done up.

As for LAD, I asked if its 10% based on purchase price (before or after disount), I was told to refer to clause 25. I am not sure still, anyone knows ?

Thanks.

Hi,

In addition to Clause 25, do refer to Clause 27 too, on the common facilities for LAD charges.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard at Sat Propertyguru talk that there will be a shopping mall at the carpark near ferry terminal.

a look at the area i wonder where cld a reasonable sized mall be located??

ph.jpg

marina

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is carpark built opposite the Hotel Jen. going to replace the car park near the CIQ??
Opposite Jen Hotel are Imperial condo and Encorp Marina Condo, only small car park for surrounding Hello kitty and shopper. don’t think have big car park area to replace CIQ car park.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2017_10_06_17_09_41_491.png

the carpark1 near ciq is double the size of the new carpark2 next to imperia. so maybe they might use some of the carpark1 area forbthe mall. unless they also want to attract indon to shop, I dont see why they shld build the mall near ciq.

calvfoo88

heard from UEM project director, that the convention centre (next to the CIQ) is back to drawing board.... probably they want to include a shopping mall ???

the 2nd car park is actually for mixed-development, but was delayed .....

calvfoo88

between PineTree and Southern Marina, will be the SUTL clubhouse, to begin construction probably in 2018 (supposed to complete by 2019 in earlier plan but guess this is also push back).

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I called ENCARE and Tower 1 shld TOP Oct 17 and Tower 2 is Dec 17/Jan 18. For those with ID package, the unit will hand over fully done up.

As for LAD, I asked if its 10% based on purchase price (before or after disount), I was told to refer to clause 25. I am not sure still, anyone knows ?

Thanks.

hi kaliumchloride, any idea about the top? any reply from encare.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi kaliumchloride, any idea about the top? any reply from encare.
Hi Meng Hui, no news at all. I went in 2 weeks ago, the engineer mentioned Tower 1 done up but I doubt can TOP Oct as the common areas are still in progress. I saw many mattresses in the corridors and the engineer mentioned they are meant for Tower 2.

Any bros from Tower 1 here ? Can comment if can move in already ? Maybe Nov ?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Meng Hui, no news at all. I went in 2 weeks ago, the engineer mentioned Tower 1 done up but I doubt can TOP Oct as the common areas are still in progress. I saw many mattresses in the corridors and the engineer mentioned they are meant for Tower 2.

Any bros from Tower 1 here ? Can comment if can move in already ? Maybe Nov ?

did u take any close up pics while you were there?

marina

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp Marina :( going to be 5 years soon but construction yet to complete, Any body can share photo of inside building quality, very concern that they will produce lousy quality