• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

san20sg

Hi,

I am new to this forum. We are new owners of a Teega unit. Has anyone already collected the keys to Teega? How is it?

Is there a forum for teega owners to congregate to discuss the defects handling with UEM or to collate resources for renovation or furnishings?

Has anyone engaged Alpha Marketing and their new renovation firm, 3sixtyspark - can you please pm me your reviews of their renovations/furnishing quality and if their services are value for money?

Thanks and regards,
Ley San

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I am new to this forum. We are new owners of a Teega unit. Has anyone already collected the keys to Teega? How is it?

Is there a forum for teega owners to congregate to discuss the defects handling with UEM or to collate resources for renovation or furnishings?

Has anyone engaged Alpha Marketing and their new renovation firm, 3sixtyspark - can you please pm me your reviews of their renovations/furnishing quality and if their services are value for money?

Thanks and regards,
Ley San

Join Facebook group - Teega (puteri harbour) - owners

No I don't think anybody got their keys yet even though VP on 17th March. Uem dragging their feet as a lot of construction work still going on esp in the lobby areas.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The LD on delay, if any, can be computed up to the day you collect your keys even though VP is 17 March.
Join Facebook group - Teega (puteri harbour) - owners

No I don't think anybody got their keys yet even though VP on 17th March. Uem dragging their feet as a lot of construction work still going on esp in the lobby areas.

Eevee

The LD on delay, if any, can be computed up to the day you collect your keys even though VP is 17 March.

Hi, anyone received the miscellaneous fees charges for Teega. Developer expect owner to pay the late payment charges when unit under financing from bank?

Lawyer ask me to ask developer for proof of late payment and customer service department push to customer care department from 20 March till now and have send more than 5 emails with little respond except to channel me away.

Anyone know who I can approach for much a simple account verification? So frustrating even before collecting key... wonder how much more headache from SUNRISE!!

Klcc888

Alfrescian
Loyal

i collected the keys. i believe quite number of the owner being contacted for key collection. however, i notice still lot of construction work and some of the area very dusty, workers working around. equipment at the facility area still pending setup and not ready to operate. the developer got to speed up in order make the building look tenantable and comfortable.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not fair and safe for the owners as it is still a construction site.
i collected the keys. i believe quite number of the owner being contacted for key collection. however, i notice still lot of construction work and some of the area very dusty, workers working around. equipment at the facility area still pending setup and not ready to operate. the developer got to speed up in order make the building look tenantable and comfortable.

Klcc888

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not fair and safe for the owners as it is still a construction site.

this is gray area , authority issued certification for VP readiness but construction still carry on. subjective matter to argue and challenge the developer. hopefully everything clean up within this month.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I dint know that a giant logistics firm ( one of the many mega firms which includes Alibaba ) has landed in Malaysia. At this rate Malaysia is growing, they are not only going to be a developed country.

Dear Valued Puteri Cove Residences Homeowner

We are proud to announce the launch of the Puteri Cove Residences 3D animation property app this month. The pilot app, believed to be the first of its kind in Singapore, is developed in collaboration with app developer VOUSE and will bring the beauty of Puteri Cove Residences’ selected apartments, facilities and the qualities of Puteri Harbour to anyone on-the-go ! As a trend-setter in digital communications, the Puteri Cove Residences app will fundamentally change how property and show units can be viewed and operated – anytime, from any devise, without the need for web connection or bulky headgear. We bring you insights on the development process in this issue and encourage you to download and share the app.

We are also delighted that Puteri Cove Quayside has been selected by the Malaysia Retail Chain Association (MRCA) to be showcased at their monthly property feature in Kuala Lumpur on 12 April 2017, as part of exclusive events that the prominent retail association organizes to give their members first-hand insights on some of the best retail locations in Malaysia. This is indeed a validation of Puteri Cove Quayside’s rare and attractive waterfront location.

Our friendly Sales Ambassadors decked out in their new corporate attire look forward to welcome your friends and you if you are planning a visit to Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside soon. However due to heavy construction works in and around Puteri Cove, it may be difficult to keep to the pathways leading to our Show Suites. To ensure your trip to Puteri Cove stays a pleasant one, do call or write to our Sales Ambassadors in advance to arrange for a complimentary 2-way pick-up service from the nearby Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour to our Show Suites.

Elsewhere in Iskandar Puteri, the master-planned zone continues on an upward expansion path as the most sought after hub for international companies in Iskandar Malaysia. Crown Worldwide Group, a leading transportation, relocation services, logistics and storage services global provider recently inked a Sales and Purchase Agreement with UEM Sunrise for over 180,000 sq ft of land in Southern Industrial Logistics Clusters (SILC) located in Iskandar Puteri and this is expected to create 3500 jobs in SILC 3 in the next four years.

In line with the uptick in jobs and population growth in Iskandar Puteri, Marlborough College Malaysia (MCM) has launched its Pre-school to commence in August 2017. This completes their full programme offering, which now accepts pupils from age 3 up to 18 years. MCM is represented by pupils from 40 different nationalities with a steady rise in interest from the ASEAN region. Mrs Sally Smart, Director of Admissions shares more on the evolution of MCM through the Pre-School programme as well as upcoming admissions events for prospective parents.

Do read on for these month’s exciting news !

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
ph approx 1 week ago

wow puteri cove really boh chup rise and rise

[video=youtube;y36xhvcAFTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y36xhvcAFTw[/video]

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
How goes key collection for Teega, I was asked for my final payment March 18th, paid, received the receipts, but yet to receive my invite to pick up keys. Mine is upper floor in suites so not sure if they are working their way up or what. How does everyone feel about the handover process, number of defects, quality of finishing? I see from a few pictures no Island in the kitchen, I thought there was to be a pantry island.