• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysia awarded "safest country in SEA, 19th safest in the world" in global study

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Mudlaysia awarded "safest country in SEA, 19th safest in the world" in global stu

why u so beh song msia being safer than here? u think msia polis really headed by bumi? FYI, polis heads in every msia states are mats but they only to sign documents, it the 2IC that really in charge of normal polis work and most of the 2IC are chinese. Without these chinese 2IC, crimes in matland will be many times higher. by the way, matland polis pay damn pathetic, no take kopi money cannot survive every month. matland polis have the danger of being kill in a gunfight against hardcored criminals while spore mata shoot themselves in police post because playing with his sidearm. give them a bit of credit lah. u ever make police report in singapore? i had, it take them 1/2hr to arrive, by then the fighting ah bengs already gone. 1/2hr is too long considering the NPC only 15min walk away.

U mean tat guy told your mum hes a Malay?:rolleyes:

Btw care to see what sleaguepunter wrote here. More racist posts see the part i highlighted in red and blue. :biggrin::wink:

Aiyoh why like this huh?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Mudlaysia awarded "safest country in SEA, 19th safest in the world" in global stu

U mean tat guy told your mum hes a Malay?:rolleyes:

Any kindergarten-aged kid who grew up in this SEA region can tell the difference between Malay, Chinese and Indian by a glance. It's not even about fair or tanned skin, straight or curly hair. It's about features. Many Malays and even Indians have fair skin and straight hair too. But Malays they are and Indians they are, at a glance, no need to check IC or BC.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any kindergarten-aged kid who grew up in this SEA region can tell the difference between Malay, Chinese and Indian by a glance. It's not even about fair or tanned skin, straight or curly hair. It's about features. Many Malays and even Indians have fair skin and straight hair too. But Malays they are and Indians they are, at a glance, no need to check IC or BC.

Ah ram are you trying to imply that malays are the root of all evil? A 2nd lemans has appeared now. In future cannot even write out the race if the person is a malay unless it's something good that good football player, handsome, friendly. :rolleyes:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heehee i don't get you, do you mean to say i am rascist against Malay or Chinese?

Anyway safety to the ordinary Malaysian resident is at the worst i have seen in 30 years. In the short 3 years i stayed in JB, i encountered 2 incidents, once car window got smashed another fake gun-point robbery. But the thing that really make it bad is the police are lazier than pigs. You walk in bleeding, they take their sweet time making a report.. half the time they are not even competent enough to type a report properly. You get mad that your windows got smashed, they tell you lucky your car not stolen. Their conclusion is always to advise you to be careful when you are out and about "mesti berhati hati". People commit crimes 50 metres over from police stations. There was a case someone kidnapped a lady from outside the police headquarters, drove her somewhere make her withdraw from ATM, then send her back to where they picked her up.

In short, criminals in Malaysia treat the police as non-existent. I am pretty sure the police have a share in the loot.

The simple reason to the escalating crime rate in Malaysia is because Najib himself is a criminal. If he tackles crime, his own crime will come back to haunt him. Mahatir's time was much more peaceful.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's commonly known that Royal Malaysian Police officers, most of them are recruited from tough Malaysian Malay gangs. When miscellaneous offences (e.g. traffic offences) are low and "business" is no good, they part-time as robbers and extortionists after duty hours and off-uniform to supplement their incomes.

Even Inspector-General could beat up DPM Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim until blackeyed and hospitalized. At most resign and go back to head and lead a gang.

Some would even be assassins for you if you offer the right pay, but that's more common in Royal Thai Police.

I wish LKY become PM again, sack his sissy BG son and restore SPF to former days of glory. Even a VC or SC was addressed Sir in the street.

Last edited:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure or not, Malaysia 19th????!!!

I have been travelling to malaysia all the time and it is very safe .... i think should rank number 2 and singapore should rank 19th.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya! The country that allows sodomee.

Najib should be happy with this report as he prepare for UMNO's battle...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why u so beh song msia being safer than here? u think msia polis really headed by bumi? FYI, polis heads in every msia states are mats but they only to sign documents, it the 2IC that really in charge of normal polis work and most of the 2IC are chinese. Without these chinese 2IC, crimes in matland will be many times higher. by the way, matland polis pay damn pathetic, no take kopi money cannot survive every month. matland polis have the danger of being kill in a gunfight against hardcored criminals while spore mata shoot themselves in police post because playing with his sidearm. give them a bit of credit lah. u ever make police report in singapore? i had, it take them 1/2hr to arrive, by then the fighting ah bengs already gone. 1/2hr is too long considering the NPC only 15min walk away.

I kinda agree! Corruption also exists in our local poodles despite their superior salaries and perks. So give credit where credit is due. Our matas only good at arresting small fry and opposition figures. If they die it's because of suicides or mishandling of their firearms! Malaysia boleh! Btw, take heart, JB etc still not safe!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please lah. U sure kindergarten kid can tell the difference between Malay, Indian, Myanmar, Cambodian, Indon, by a glance?

Do u know teres so many foreigners working in Msia with the same features? Afterall they are all Asians.

A Malay can easily be mistaken to be a Myanmar, Indon, Thai or even a Vietnamese.

No need to check IC or BC.

Just listen to their accent and u will know.

Tot u are a mata?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's commonly known that Royal Malaysian Police officers, most of them are recruited from tough Malaysian Malay gangs. When miscellaneous offences (e.g. traffic offences) are low and "business" is no good, they part-time as robbers and extortionists after duty hours and off-uniform to supplement their incomes.

Even Inspector-General could beat up DPM Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim until blackeyed and hospitalized. At most resign and go back to head and lead a gang.

Some would even be assassins for you if you offer the right pay, but that's more common in Royal Thai Police.

I wish LKY become PM again, sack his sissy BG son and restore SPF to former days of glory. Even a VC or SC was addressed Sir in the street.
Ah Ram, times have changed. LKY style will not work rather will not be accepted anymore.
It's a different world....
Agree there are positive things in the past we missed or hanker after but be realistic some things just won't work in present day situations.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

April fools arrived early this year. Best joke in town. Besi la.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

I kinda agree! Corruption also exists in our local poodles despite their superior salaries and perks. So give credit where credit is due. Our matas only good at arresting small fry and opposition figures......

Whatever is said, there are a number of Singaporeans who believe that Malaysia is very safe and have bought houses and bungalows in Johor either to live there or as weekend homes. After shopping, eating and breathing in the fresh country air, they go to their double-gated barricaded castles with a sense of freedom from little red dot.

The thought of little 5-year old Nurul Nadirah being kidnapped, tortured and then burnt to death do not scare these intrepid weekend migrants. Nevermind even if she lived within Johore state - notorious for MSC (Mugging, Shooting and Car-jacking).

May be you are right about the matas arresting "small fry and opposition figures" - because there are few murderers and kidnappers for them to arrest.

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry to disagree, most kindergarten children will actually study and play with other children oblivious of their races.

It's only the adults who will remind them that they are playing with the Aminahs, Sinnathambys, De Souzas and Ah Bengs and Ah Lians. 5-year old Aminah will find puppies cute and pat-able, and loves to read The Story of Three Little Pigs, but Mummy will remind them to stoke little kittens instead and read The Story of Three Little Kids!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever is said, there are a number of Singaporeans who believe that Malaysia is very safe and have bought houses and bungalows in Johor either to live there or as weekend homes. After shopping, eating and breathing in the fresh country air, they go to their double-gated barricaded castles with a sense of freedom from little red dot.

The thought of little 5-year old Nurul Nadirah being kidnapped, tortured and then burnt to death do not scare these intrepid weekend migrants. Nevermind even if she lived within Johore state - notorious for MSC (Mugging, Shooting and Car-jacking). ...
ya, man ...

c how much 154th publicise nows about crimes in jb ... jb muz b infested wif crimes ...

dun go jb ... dun buy haus in jb ... iz not safe ...

untiil dat 154th says so ...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Wondering which is worse? Those who go shopping, eating and living in Johore, adapting to the country or those always claiming that Malaysia(Johore) is damn bloody dangerous, folks gunned down, kidnapped every day but THEY STILL come to Johore to shop, eat breathe every weekend.

If its really that bad, then these people who come in during the weekend must already all be dead or seriously maimed, yet they still continue to come every weekned.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wondering which is worse? Those who go shopping, eating and living in Johore, adapting to the country or those always claiming that Malaysia(Johore) is damn bloody dangerous, folks gunned down, kidnapped every day but THEY STILL come to Johore to shop, eat breathe every weekend.

If its really that bad, then these people who come in during the weekend must already all be dead or seriously maimed, yet they still continue to come every weekned.

Here comes the bogeyman!

Upz Mod Wuqi! +1!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry to disagree, most kindergarten children will actually study and play with other children oblivious of their races.

It's only the adults who will remind them that they are playing with the Aminahs, Sinnathambys, De Souzas and Ah Bengs and Ah Lians. 5-year old Aminah will find puppies cute and pat-able, and loves to read The Story of Three Little Pigs, but Mummy will remind them to stoke little kittens instead and read The Story of Three Little Kids!

I accept your right to disagreement. Funny example you cited, Aminah (Malay name) would be the one told by her parents that dogs and pigs aren't halal, don't touch it whether as pet or food. But guess the differences in cultures still exist. E.g. yours truly was brought up in a culture where we kill and cook dogs, enjoy the meat and laugh with the beer, cheers!

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

This must be a joke correct? Mudland safer than thailand and sg?

Actually it was very safe in the early 80 and 90s, I used go fishing in Mersing and Sedili Kechil park my car by the road side,
after 3 days 2 nights of fishing my car was still there untouch. That was before the illegal Indon invaded Mudland,
Mudland are very peaceful, helpful and friendly ppl as I hv come across many during our conversation with them. The indon turn
Mudland inside out, doing all kind of illegal crime, just too many...until the Mudland gahmen do not know what to do, expect occassionally
announce clemency for them if they give up, given free ride home by the indon navy..no punishment...there must be million by now..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well said Wuqi.

These are the hypocrites who are juz green-eyed with envy for those people who wanted some sanity living in a house they can call their own (FREEHOLD), surrounded by greenery, fresh air and a piece of mind.

Even with the muggings, kidnappings, murders, robberies, they are also the ones who jammed the causeway every weekends, every school holidays, every PH. The situation at the causeway speaks for itself.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well said Wuqi.

These are the hypocrites who are juz green-eyed with envy for those people who wanted some sanity living in a house they can call their own (FREEHOLD), surrounded by greenery, fresh air and a piece of mind.

Even with the muggings, kidnappings, murders, robberies, they are also the ones who jammed the causeway every weekends, every school holidays, every PH. The situation at the causeway speaks for itself.

I never go mudland and i own a freehold in sg anyway but i'm just curious why so defensive? After all you're a singaporean aren't you?