• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which chump said that SQ girls very pretty in the past?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From time to time, I always hear chumps telling me that in the past, say 70s, 80s and 90s, SQ girls were very pretty, but nowadays standard drop!!

The fact is, it is not that their standard drop, but the fact that we are now more exposed to prettier girls with more make-up and better dressing, both at home and Globally, so our expectation has gone up.

Actually the ex-SQ girls were Ah Lian too!!

See for yourself chumps!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RrI8DSCmRb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ChH7p2a-_ZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who looks better than Ho Ching is considered chio.

We must listen to our great leeder LKY and not choose woman based on only her looks.

The fuglier the better. Like that Pinoy madam who was murdered in Summer Hotel.

pic9.jpg

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The SIA girl in the cab is pretty with her simple make up unlike those KAWAII that look like Golum without make up. Thick make up is a deception because when you wake up with her in the morning, you will faint. :rolleyes:

anhui ayi makeover.jpg

ayi makeover 5.jpg

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7J2PFc1od6c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A good romantic date always involves three things:

1) Woman has moderate to thick amount of makeup. Nice clothes, fancy hairdo, shiny accessories and some perfume also help, but makeup is most essential.

2) Dim lighting.

3) Lots of alcohol.

If you don't believe me, the next time you're out in town with a woman, try omitting any of the above three factors. Your enjoyment of the occasion immediately plummets. It never is about good food, a good movie or good conversation.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Sarcastic

I've always enjoyed listening to the music that made Cathay Pacific so famous:smile:

In my opinion Cathay had better adverts than SIA.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who looks better than Ho Ching is considered chio.

We must listen to our great leeder LKY and not choose woman based on only her looks.

The fuglier the better. Like that Pinoy madam who was murdered in Summer Hotel.

I am not supporting the dead or the race or the people or the country, please respect the dead. The truth is, this pinay employer had given her too much time, she can post regularly on her facebook page can testify to that fact, posting were done, hours before she was murded. The other thing would be, the Bangladeshi man had fallen for their charm of sweet talking, they only want money in exchange for their 'abalone' (wether fresh or not), they are very silly to think they want them for love?

It is not difficult to see on off days, many of the Bangladeshi, Indians going out with the Pinays, I have wondered why, I have done some survey and have the answers, but it is not appropriate to mention it here.

It is fair to give the domestic helpers off day, after all they do work hard for their living; but the employers must monitor their activities, without intruding into their personal lives; giving them too much time and freedom, is not healthy. Like this Pinay, she has a facebook page of a 1,000 friends etc, and have time to update & interact with them, makes you wonder, how much free time she has? The Facebook page is still live & now peppered with condolences.

My point is, we can't condemn them for their personal behaviour, but as employers, many of us have domestic helpers I am sure ( aka maids), we still have to ensure that, they have enough work, enough rest & not to be given ample freedom to get into mischief & grief!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree...
Many 'fall in love' with the singers in HFJ or Thai discos....but after you bonk them these nightlife girls.... see them in the morning......some look older than your mother!

A good romantic date always involves three things:

1) Woman has moderate to thick amount of makeup. Nice clothes, fancy hairdo, shiny accessories and some perfume also help, but makeup is most essential.

2) Dim lighting.

3) Lots of alcohol.

If you don't believe me, the next time you're out in town with a woman, try omitting any of the above three factors. Your enjoyment of the occasion immediately plummets. It never is about good food, a good movie or good conversation.

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Sarcastic

I've always enjoyed listening to the music that made Cathay Pacific so famous:smile:

In my opinion Cathay had better adverts than SIA.

Has to be this one right? Looks 70-80ish. Gosh i wasn't even born yet :eek: With YouTube it's never too late to miss anything. :rolleyes:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DaDg7iT8Jyc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree...
Many 'fall in love' with the singers in HFJ or Thai discos....but after you bonk them these nightlife girls.... see them in the morning......some look older than your mother!
you're right, i choose not to wake up before them. LOL:biggrin:

imho, many air stewardess has super thick makeup, looks like contractor laying the cement.:eek:

Last edited:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice SIA clip showing old SG...

also, the more FTs end up like her and him, the better. good riddance to bad rubbish

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are dead, say no more, unless we have ground to got spit, swear or pee on their graves, now a bit harder, swear at the collabarium! can spit too!:biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, i support the notion of respecting the dead.
2. even if the deceased is some crook or what.
3. well, that was what the deceased did living.
4. now that it is gone, we the living should move on "living".

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are dead, say no more, unless we have ground to got spit, swear or pee on their graves, now a bit harder, swear at the collabarium! can spit too!:biggrin:

I have to disagree about leaving the dead alone.

As long as the last leaf is still around you can be sure that he will sue to protect his secrets. Only when he ups the lorry, can people start to look for the "hard truths" of his regime:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Cathay Pacific is famous now more than before :rolleyes:

Cathay-Pacific-Scandal.jpg

250x288xSA-crouching.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OKRmwDS_dg.jpg

[video=youtube;eQjCGjUkkIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQjCGjUkkIg[/video]

0:50
Whenever any scandal gets exposed, the guilty ones are the first to portray themselves as victims.
And it's not the least bit convincing in this case.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

when people die, we must know what is the cause of their death and we can get some lessons from it.

people die prematurely because of their fuck up behavior in life, just like that sinkie granny who causes her own death by behaving in a sinkie manner.

Personally, i have no respect for that granny and i think she deserves to die. She has herself to blame for her own fucking death.. period.

so in order to live longer, dun behave sinkiely.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has to be this one right? Looks 70-80ish. Gosh i wasn't even born yet :eek: With YouTube it's never too late to miss anything. :rolleyes:

I don't think the original ad is on youtube. Probably a copy right issue of ownership or because it's very old? For example I can't find some of the older Levis ads which was shown in those years:(

Even to this day whenever I hear the music, I think of Cathay Pacific. For decades I didn't even know that it was written by Barry White. I bet people of my generation also feel the same:o