• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

13 year old boy kenna whack by 14 year old gangsters?!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boy, 13, ambushed and beaten by 5 teens outside school

Boy_13_ambushed_and_beaten_outside_school-topImage.jpg

A 13-year-old secondary school student was ambushed and beaten up by five teenagers outside his school, alleges a parent.
In an email to citizen journalism site, Stomp, the parent, Evelyn, recounted her son's ordeal on Feb 29.

Describing the incident as a case of "hit-and-run" bullying, she said the five assailants - including two girls - were strangers.

They were aged between 14 and 16.

According to Evelyn's son, one of the girls was wearing a Hougang Secondary school uniform, while the three boys were in St Gabriel's Secondary school uniform.

Said Evelyn: "It was a good thing that my son had a good look at them and was able to describe them. The boy who punched his face had a snake-bite lip piercing and wore a metal-studded glove."

In a photo sent in by Evelyn of her son, the boy has a visible bruise on his right cheek.

Evelyn added that a police report has been made.

"These kids need to be dragged to the juvenile court and put in homes.

"What has become of kids these days? Don't they have better things to do and don't their parents care about their kids' gangsterism behaviour?

"I am determined to have them locked up. So now I am working with the schools and police to have these kids punished by the law."

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gangster is wrong to bully others.
But why the parents/they boy ask them self why he is the one? Sure have reason there are so many student why choose him????

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor discipline in schools + pussified discipline masters/mistresses + no caning = this.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Poor discipline in schools + pussified discipline masters/mistresses + no caning = this.

hi there

1. not just the disciplinary thing in schools.
2. the main culprit is parenting here and everywhere.
3. it is just "i,me,myself" snydrome at work mah.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Stomper:

It is unfortunate that your son got beaten up. And I suggest you and other adults stay out of it - it is the teenager's matter.

He is now of the age to take and interest in martial arts, sports, fitness, and join a gang, or if he has leadership, form his own. They should hang out around the neighbourhood and be watchful of other things, like other gangs who come and occupy their territory - and girls too. From this, they form bonds and look our for each other. In their later years, they will help each other with business and sales contacts, but that is another subject.

When his gang is formed, he can then confidently go look for his tormentors and take sweet revenge.

Cheers!

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
these boys are growing up, to fight for your honour is ok. nothing wrong. many fights in my growing up day.

not happy just say. put time put place. one to one. and dun tell on parents and teachers later. after fight if can become friends, if not then respect each other as enemies.

problem with kids these days is they never observe the code of honour like we do in the past. clearly this is the fault of the parents.