• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, that's so much lower than most apartments/condos.
Also lower than just terraces in EL.
Is it a flat fee for all plots with different sizes?
Or based on psf calculation?

I would think that overall maintenance at LH would be less efforts. In EL, I can see a lot more landscaping, gardening to maintain. Condos are typically higher due to common areas, lifts, pools, gym etc.

In any case, I agree, quite reasonable at LH. I think it is fairly standard at LH, regardless of plot size.

The plot size I am talking about is 10,600 sft. Someone with a different plot size could confirm.

Maserati

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great, there are 3 of us already, though only Kopikong99 has bought in the same phase as me(P7).
I'm one of the last buyers of P7 but just a bit later than you Kopikong99 :smile: Managed to get it because others failed to secure their loans from banks, I was really lucky :smile:

Anyone else interested to combine power? There are 3 of us already;
1) Investor
2) IskandarRocks
3) Kopikong99

Hope u guys get the compensation in cash! It will be interesting to know if UEM meets their end of the bargain for the delay and how soon they will pay. Keep us posted!

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:
Dunno why I've always thought that you are a Malay guy. Anyway, Huat Ah!

Ha ha ! I am chinese ! My English is not good bc I not study high ! Very Sorry ! Everybody ! Hope me can learn from yours ! I think we need arrange meet up together ! Understand each people face in this forum !!

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:

Ha ha ! I am chinese ! My English is not good bc I not study high ! Very Sorry ! Everybody ! Hope me can learn from yours ! I think we need arrange meet up together ! Understand each people face in this forum !!

Hi Mu8811, no need to be sorry. At least you are trying your best to communicate in a language that everyone can understand. Congrats on your investments and best wishes for a great 2013. Huat! (shamelessly, the only Chinese I have learnt so far!)

Last edited:

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy New Year to all my friends here:smile:
I would like to share some info here that my bro encountered lately. My bro received UEM letter requested him to pay off the late charge interest before he can collect the keys for Ujana. The bank is responsible for the housing loan, no money was pay to developer from the begining till completion of construction. I'm afraid that owner of phase 2 will encounter the same problem cos bank did not issue any payment yet to UEM and regarding the late delivery compensation I'm not sure whether UEM will pay to us although the officer says that will settle in check according to the S&P but there are so many units and the amount isn't small. Just worried that at the end of the day UEM will have 1001 reasons not to pay. :(Can still "HUAT"?)

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to share some info here that my bro encountered lately. My bro received UEM letter requested him to pay off the late charge interest before he can collect the keys for Ujana. The bank is responsible for the housing loan, no money was pay to developer from the begining till completion of construction. I'm afraid that owner of phase 2 will encounter the same problem cos bank did not issue any payment yet to UEM and regarding the late delivery compensation I'm not sure whether UEM will pay to us although the officer says that will settle in check according to the S&P but there are so many units and the amount isn't small. Just worried that at the end of the day UEM will have 1001 reasons not to pay. :(Can still "HUAT"?)

I would imagine UEM's solicitor is used by the purchaser? I periodically checked with the lawyer who also acts for developer. They are supposed to have procured an undertaking from developer stating the waiver of interest for late payment (due to UEM itself not being able to obtain Maybank's discharge in time).

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya... I have also received a letter of late payment interest, and my lawyer has sent a letter to request for waiver. Now pending for UEM's reply.
UEM's finance person told me that some owners have managed to get full amount waived, so hopefully mine can be waived as well because it is due to the delay of undertaking letter from developer.

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya... I have also received a letter of late payment interest, and my lawyer has sent a letter to request for waiver. Now pending for UEM's reply.
UEM's finance person told me that some owners have managed to get full amount waived, so hopefully mine can be waived as well because it is due to the delay of undertaking letter from developer.

Thanks for sharing:smile: But why only some owners managed to get full amt waived? how about the others? UEM should know that the main cause of late payment is from their side should auto waived off all the late charge interest instead of causing so much trouble and delay.:mad:

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for sharing

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would imagine UEM's solicitor is used by the purchaser? I periodically checked with the lawyer who also acts for developer. They are supposed to have procured an undertaking from developer stating the waiver of interest for late payment (due to UEM itself not being able to obtain Maybank's discharge in time).
Thanks for sharing

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing:smile: But why only some owners managed to get full amt waived? how about the others? UEM should know that the main cause of late payment is from their side should auto waived off all the late charge interest instead of causing so much trouble and delay.:mad:

Does anyone knows who in UEM to write email to on this late payment and late charge interest question. It seems like there are a lot of us is having the same issues. My bank also confirmed that it is not them that is incurring the late interest claim by developer and saying that it is not justifiable and my lawyer has written to them for waiver of these as well. Like you said, why is it that UEM did not auto waive and preventing all these unnecessary trouble and delay. Till now facing delay in getting my keys and no idea when the key can be collected. Sianzz!!!

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe those Ujana buyers here can form a group to have a louder voice instead of acting individually against the developer.
Just a suggestion, I didn't buy Ujana.