• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

I don't know about the others but not me. I've also considered doing that but ended up didn't.

Ic. I am looking for one but don't know where to find. I read some book, it is better to engaged professional to check for landed house upon vp

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ic. I am looking for one but don't know where to find. I read some book, it is better to engaged professional to check for landed house upon vp

Not necessary. Some faults take time to develop e.g. leaking roof or cracks. Just allocate 1/2 day to check extensively at every corner, and monitor for the next few months.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal

How is the build quality in Malaysia compared to Singapore?
Seems like it might not be so good.
But I agree that some defects take a bit of time manifest itself.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes ! I move alr ab two month but my swimming pool system still can not be use! So I go UEM complain this issue . They builder is work is very pool ,,,,,,,,

Are you typing your message using xiaomi phone? I am facing similar issue

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase ph 2

Hope you can enjoy your pool soon. By the way, last year when Phase 2 was newly completed, you weren't sure whether or not to move to EL. What made you change your mind and move to EL from Sutera One?

Yes ! Bro ! Thanks ! Bc EL to very near for me go Singapore and also my sutera house got buyer .

ddenSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

some pictures of my new place in phase 6 being built..... east ledang2.jpgeast ledang.jpg

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not necessary. Some faults take time to develop e.g. leaking roof or cracks. Just allocate 1/2 day to check extensively at every corner, and monitor for the next few months.

just checking.. you monitored your previous house for a few months before started doing any reno? (cos i was told once you start reno, developer won't make good on defects after).

ddenSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes this is the semi-d in front of the lake (lake view). progress is very fast :smile:

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all manage to sneak in to Ph4A and these are the pictures for sharing. Nice looking units. best so far in EL for bungalows.EL Ph4A street.jpgEL Ph4A.jpg

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal

image.jpg- is our house alarm system link to our hp and security gate entry?...?