• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should TRE close down? Or at least, should Richard Wan be SACKED from TRE?

What do you think?

• Total voters

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, TRE has lost all moral ground to continue to exist.
It should imitate the Japanese sense of shame and commit online "suicide", i.e. shut down its website.

After that, all its regular readers should just "migrate" to Sammyboy, the SAFEST online forum for Singaporeans to speak their mind freely and honestly!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my opinion, TRE has lost all moral ground to continue to exist.
It should imitate the Japanese sense of shame and commit online "suicide", i.e. shut down its website.

After that, all its regular readers should just "migrate" to Sammyboy, the SAFEST online forum for Singaporeans to speak their mind freely and honestly!

the moral of the lesson is,

if you are fucking stupid, like all sinkies are, dun try to wayang and do this and that. Stupidity will screwed you back. Follow by losing reputation.

so am i right to say that sinkie is not just coward but stupid too.

the good thing is Richard got balls to do things but just stupid..

you got to have balls and have brains, you need both.. but that is considered a first world person already...

Last edited:

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
so am i right to say that sinkie is not just coward but stupid too.
Yes, that's why sinkies are sinking and drowning! haha
Otherwise, they shouldn't/wouldn't be called "sinkies"... they're not called "sinkies" for no reason! haha

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sympathise with Matthew Chua. He got conned by Richard Wan thinking that TRE will protect his identity. Now this bloody snitch has turn all Matthews' info the LHL lawyers. Richard Wan should be sacked from TRE and E-Book Systems. Hope LHY lawsuit will expose the dishonesty of this Richard Wan.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alternatively, Richard Wan should do the right thing and simply resign from TRE.

Unless he's being "employed" or bribed by the PAP to remain as the person-to-contact-in-Singapore whenever the PAP wants to seriously attack TRE?

I really don't understand why TRE's owners allowed Richard Wan to reveal his identity as one of TRE's editors...