• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

叶叔问政:K Shanmugam Temasek Jinx & Ass Loong Son abusing threats against TRE & Sammy

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vZ4ENszFSsQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-post_21.html

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

叶叔问政:李家王朝为掩盖何晶淡马锡【裙带风】丑闻压迫网民,与部长丑闻

上回视频录像链接
今回录像视频链接

我在昨天2012年2月20日录制一个后续的视频。同时增加了它所针对的目标。
现在不止李家王朝部长的婚外情丑闻是目标,李家王朝李显龙也发律师信恐吓网民,以图压制针对其淡马锡何晶【裙带风】丑闻的指责声浪。这个视频是我的初步回应与呼吁。在昨天录制的时候,其实我因为吃了不新鲜食物而身体不适,胃气发胀影响了我录制。接下来会有更多后续视频。

posted by uncleyap at 12:57 PM

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-up-video-on-k-shanmugam-to-lee.html

Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Follow Up Video on K Shanmugam to Lee Hsien Loong Netizen Oppression Scandal

Related Blog Post URL
Previous Video URL @ youtube.com
Current Video URL @ youtube.com

A follow up video had been recorded on 20.Feb.2012 on the matter following the previous video, which was recorded upon Workers' Party's expel of MP Yaw Shin Leong. This message is intended for Lee Hsien Loong originally just regarding Shanmugam. But now the subject includes his wife Ho Ching & Himself more importantly, that he had engaged lawyer to do similar intimidations against Netizens & Temasek Review blog, similar to what Shanmugam did.

I was suffering from stomach pains during this recording and was affected. There will be more follow up videos coming soon.

posted by uncleyap at 12:57 PM

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Uncle Yap.
This government has a lot to explain and clarify to the public.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shit has hit the fence! Dissent or discussion in cyberspace is being stifled by those with lots of money n power!
First Shanmu, now Loong boy!!!
Dun play, play............ letz see if their arms can wrap around the cyberspace.

In this regard it helps if Sam Leong assures that any poster here is NOT traceable even if he wanted to....???!!! Over to you Sam.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, the real reason why LHL don't remove Ho Jinx from temasick is because he is HENPECKED.
Meaning he is afraid of his wife.
Oops. Maybe the next day or two a lawyer letter will be served to remove this offending remark cos'
it is causing distress and ego dampening to the PM. lol.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice Video

no_cowards%5B1%5D%2B(2).jpg

He has a vendetta to settle with the Lee dynasty. A good move to throw the ball back to his court.

Yeh Soke has got a case here. But, fascist Lee cannot be bothered with cowardly Sinkies because Sinkies will not fight back. PAP is a brash party that will heck care lah. People just lun lun lor.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, the real reason why LHL don't remove Ho Jinx from temasick is because he is HENPECKED.
Oops. Maybe the next day or two a lawyer letter will be served to remove this offending remark cos'

I was going to add this in video but withheld considering the SG Ah Lian might egg me!:biggrin:

阿龙啊!做个真正的男子汉!
把那婆娘休了!劈了!打包!

:wink:

In discussion of Yaw & Shanmugam issues I wanted to use Nicolas Sarkozy & Berlusconi to get some ideas across. I missed out during the recording some how. Sarkozy divorced wife & married this model who he was having affairs with. He managed to keep his job so far while Berlusconi is already gone. So I will call Singaporeans to hold great celebration for Ass Loong Son when he divorce Jinx. :wink:

Remind me this during me next follow up shoot. I will also then call Singaporeans to set Loong up to meet new women. :p

Actually I pity Loong, when attacks like this goes out not just in his cabinet & party, even his home / family also would get 鸡飞狗跳。:eek::rolleyes: A unique feature of famiLEE LEEgime.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, I admire your courage to make this video. But can you like summarize your points in your video, keeping it short and try not repeat what you had said... Listening to 42min of rant damn siong leh... hope you understand.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they are scared stiff of an Olympus situation. Remember how Chip Goodyear came (almost) and went?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below extract from Alex Au's blog yawningbread.wordpress.com provides background to what happened:
<small class="entry-meta">Published <abbr class="published" title="2012-02-14T22:42:20+0000">14 February 2012</abbr></small>
Comment about K Shanmugam withdrawn

Late afternoon Tuesday, 14 Feb 2012, I received a letter from law firm Allen & Gledhill, acting for K Shanmugam. It said that the allegations regarding their client mentioned within a comment I posted following the post The media and Yaw Shin Leong, are false and scurrilous. I take Shanmugam’s word on this matter. I have withdrawn that comment as requested. Allen & Gledhill have also requested that I publish their letter in full, which I am happy to do:

DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS PUBLISHED ON YAWNINGBREAD.WORDPRESS.COM
1. We act for Mr K Shanmugam.
2. We refer to the following comments that you have made on your website, yawningbread.wordpress.com, under the Responses section of the blog posting entitled “The Media and Yaw Shin Leong” published on 8 February 2012:
“I take the points raised in the above two comments. Indeed, I think the role of the mainstream press in this issue needs to be contrasted with the relative silence when it came to allegations swirling around K Shanmugam and Foo Mee Har at various points in the recent past. That there were rumours is widely known, though as in the Yaw Shin Leong case, no one can point to any proof. But that’s not my point here. My point is that the mainstream media’s interest in the Yaw affair does not look like neutral journalism. “
(Response No 24 dated 9 February 2012 at 23:34hrs) (the “Blog Comments’)
3. The allegations against our client that you have referred to in the Blog Comments have been put up primarily by a person who calls himself “scroobal’ on the internet. The allegations are false and scurrilous.
4. Our client has instructed us to try and trace “scroobal’ in order to sue him. But the internet being what it is. “scroobal’ has been untraceable so far.
5. Likewise, others who have repeated the allegations made by “scroobal’ have so far been untraceable.
6. Our client’s instructions are to commence proceedings against anyone who makes such allegations against our client.
7. We request that you take down the Blog Comments, and publish this letter in full on your website.
8. All our client’s rights are reserved.
ALLEN & GLEDHILL LLP

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now TRE received another lawyer letter for defamation, this time it is from Lee Hsien Yang. Apparently threatening people with lawsuits runs in the FamiLEE.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.straitstimes.com
No one is above the law, says Law Minister K. Shanmugam
Published on Feb 14, 201
If you break the law, action will be taken against you. No matter that you are a Cabinet Minister, a senior civil servant, or a public official of lower rank or someone in the private sector.Minister for Foreign Affairs and Law, K. Shanmugam, said this on Tuesday in his keynote address at the Rule of Law Symposium at the Supreme Court auditorium.In his speech, Mr Shanmugam talked on the practical application of the rule of law in Singapore to deliver good governance.
He also touched on corruption, saying that even with the strictest laws, there will be individuals who fall short from time to time. When this happens, the system must be able to respond swiftly and decisive...
No one is above the law........................................

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slavery And Murder By Stalin

No one is above the law

Stalin.jpg
saddam-hussein.jpg

I told fellas before, right ? The law is not just a joke but an excuse for the ruling regime to do whatever they want to. When you don't have an INDEPENDENT judiciary system, it is just another autocratic regime's way of ordering you. Saddam Lee must take full advantage of the people that he had enslaved for 5 decades.

What resemblance !

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Slavery And Murder By Stalin

kim-jong-11.jpgkim-jong-with-uncle.jpg

Another New Dictator to the list: North Korea 'supreme leader' Kim Jong Un

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: John Harding

The saga highlights just how uneven the playing field still is. If Yaw was in PAP he would have been protected and then quietly removed in 2016...

Besides YEO Yeo Cheow Tong and STEVE TAN, the recent GE2011 PAP candidate whom was recently pulled out 1 day before Nomination Day, who are the PAP MPs that are quietly pull-off('retired') without whirls during the past few GEs under the pretext of continuous party renewal?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: John Harding

Lee Chiau Meng, Jek Yuen Thong, Ahmad Mattar....

Besides YEO Yeo Cheow Tong and STEVE TAN, the recent GE2011 PAP candidate whom was recently pulled out 1 day before Nomination Day, who are the PAP MPs that are quietly pull-off('retired') without whirls during the past few GEs under the pretext of continuous party renewal?

callmebad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself a simple question - does he or she did a good job?
If no,this is nepotism.
If yes, this is meritocracy.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scandal-hit Henry Tang 唐英年 bids on for HK leadership

henry-tang1.jpghenry-tang2.jpghenry-tang3.jpg

Less than 2 Days before Hong Kong selects its next leader, coming Sunday 25 Mar 2012
Tang 唐英年 was once widely considered Beijing's preferred candidate for the top job, but political sources and the media have suggested a shift in allegiance to his rival, Leung Chun-ying, especially from more hardline leftist factions of China's Liaison Office in Hong Kong that has traditionally held sway over how Beijing handles the city's affairs.

Rumors about Sex Scandal spreading Wild
Tang has been tarnished by an illegal construction scandal and self-confessed marital infidelities, while Leung faces a conflict of interest probe connected to a construction project and accusations of running a dirty election campaign.

Tang has not given up, however, and recently he asserted that all his scandals were now out in the open and were personal matters that did not impede his work.

Below comment extracted from Goh Meng Seng posting on sgfuck forum:
URL=sgfuck.org/mybb/mybb/Thread-Step-by-step-suggestion-for-WP-to-handle-YSL-scandal-PART1

These rumors were spreading like wild fire on the Internet like the recent scandals over here.

Some may argue that such extra-marital affairs are private matters and it has nothing to do with the capabilities of the politician. However, such argument may be debunked quickly because politicians hold great powers in certain aspects in managing public assets and resources. If he could cheat his own spouse, he could cheat anyone, least to say, the public. Thus, the important thing is to minimize the perception of such cheating. If a politician choose to "try his luck" and bet on others not having concrete evidence, then he will reinforce the perception of being a dishonest man if any such concrete evidence surface.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam commented Myanmar on By-Elections Process

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1171225/1/.html said:
Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA: ASEAN Foreign Ministers congratulated Myanmar for the conduct of its by-elections Sunday, even as final results trickle in.

The process was welcomed by the European Union's Trade Commissioner who is in Phnom Penh for the ASEAN-EU Business Summit.

Separately, the ministers also emphasised the need to hasten ASEAN's economic integration process, to realise the ASEAN Community 2015 target, without any delay.

This ahead of the ASEAN Leaders' Summit in Cambodia Tuesday.

It's a positive development in Myanmar - that's the view of ASEAN Foreign Ministers meeting in Phnom Penh.

Singapore's Foreign Minister K Shanmugam said: "We all have observers on the ground and our observers feedback to us and news reports also suggest that the process of how the by-elections have been held as generally acceptable. It appears to be a transparent process, it appears to be a process that doesn't carry with it too many complaints."

A delegation of observers sent by the ASEAN Chair also reported that Myanmar's elections to elect 45 vacant parliamentary seats were conducted in a free, fair and transparent manner with the participation of 17 political parties, including the National League for Democracy (NLD).

The group also urged the international community to consider lifting economic sanctions on Myanmar.

The European Union says any reaction from its Foreign Affairs Council will depend on the results.

Karel De Gucht, European Commissioner for Trade, said: "An election that reflects the will of the people will be an important element to help make up your judgement whether it is free and fair. The sanctions decided by the Foreign Affairs Council, the most important one being the one that is still in force which is a ban on timber, metals and gems. And it is the Foreign Affairs Council that will have to decide upon that on the 23rd of April, when it is on their agenda.

"I would say that if the elections are free and fair then one can expect that the Foreign Affairs Council will make a move. What exactly the move will be is up to them."

Another issue and a more pressing one for ASEAN members to push ahead, is achieving the vision of an ASEAN Community by 2015.

Singapore's Foreign Minister says the various economic agencies have been going on road shows to different countries to push the proposals and a major road show is now being planned for Japan.

Mr Shanmugam said: "We are moving forward. The final idea as it were is that everyone in ASEAN has a good sense of what ASEAN means and internalises the importance of ASEAN. But I don't think everyone will tell you that by 2015 that everything within the ASEAN community is going to internalise. That is some time away but we have to work on the goal."

Plans to hasten connectivity projects for ASEAN's economic community vision will be spelt out in the Phnom Penh Declaration, to be issued at the end of the Leaders Summit.

- CNA/ck

Would Law Minister dares to make the same comment on Singapore Elections?? Especially recent GE2011 that there is absolutely no gerrymandering in Aljunied GRC where part of Hougang Ave 8 cut off from Aljunied GRC into Ang Mo Kio GRC??

4E5928ED8423E464DB222078FAEC.jpg

display_image.php

Attachments

• kshanmugan-myanmar1.jpg
    kshanmugan-myanmar1.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 258
  • kshanmugan-myanmar2.jpg
    kshanmugan-myanmar2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 283
  • kshanmugan-myanmar1.jpg
    kshanmugan-myanmar1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 258