Thread: 叶叔问政:K Shanmugam Temasek Jinx & Ass Loong Son abusing threats against TRE & Sammy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 0

Angry 叶叔问政:K Shanmugam Temasek Jinx & Ass Loong Son abusing threats against TRE & Sammy

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vZ4ENszFSsQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2012...g-post_21.html

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

叶叔问政:李家王朝为掩盖何晶淡马锡【裙带风】丑闻压迫网民,与部长丑闻

上回视频录像链接
    今回录像视频链接

我在昨天2012年2月20日录制一个后续的视频。同时增加了它所针对的目标。
    现在不止李家王朝部长的婚外情丑闻是目标,李家王朝李显龙也发律师信恐吓网民,以图压制针对其淡马锡何晶【 裙带风】丑闻的指责声浪。这个视频是我的初步回应与呼吁。在昨天录制的时候,其实我因为吃了不新鲜食物而身 体不适,胃气发胀影响了我录制。接下来会有更多后续视频。

posted by uncleyap at 12:57 PM

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/20...am-to-lee.html

Tuesday, February 21, 2012
    Follow Up Video on K Shanmugam to Lee Hsien Loong Netizen Oppression Scandal

Related Blog Post URL
    Previous Video URL @ youtube.com
    Current Video URL @ youtube.com

A follow up video had been recorded on 20.Feb.2012 on the matter following the previous video, which was recorded upon Workers' Party's expel of MP Yaw Shin Leong. This message is intended for Lee Hsien Loong originally just regarding Shanmugam. But now the subject includes his wife Ho Ching & Himself more importantly, that he had engaged lawyer to do similar intimidations against Netizens & Temasek Review blog, similar to what Shanmugam did.

I was suffering from stomach pains during this recording and was affected. There will be more follow up videos coming soon.

posted by uncleyap at 12:57 PM
    Last edited by uncleyap; 21-02-2012 at 05:45 AM.
    uy..

Default Re: 叶叔问政:K Shanmugam Temasek Jinx & Ass Loong Son abusing threats against TRE & Sammy

https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...B6%E4%B8%8A-am

Follow up video related to above thread.
    uy..

My Reputation Points: 796 / Power: 7

Default Re: 叶叔问政:K Shanmugam Temasek Jinx & Ass Loong Son abusing threats against TRE & Sammy

Thank you Uncle Yap.
    This government has a lot to explain and clarify to the public.

My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

The shit has hit the fence! Dissent or discussion in cyberspace is being stifled by those with lots of money n power!
    First Shanmu, now Loong boy!!!
    Dun play, play............ letz see if their arms can wrap around the cyberspace.

In this regard it helps if Sam Leong assures that any poster here is NOT traceable even if he wanted to....???!!! Over to you Sam.

My Reputation Points: 162 / Power: 0

Uncle Yap, the real reason why LHL don't remove Ho Jinx from temasick is because he is HENPECKED.
    Meaning he is afraid of his wife.
    Oops. Maybe the next day or two a lawyer letter will be served to remove this offending remark cos'
    it is causing distress and ego dampening to the PM. lol.

My Reputation Points: 513 / Power: 0

Default Nice Video

He has a vendetta to settle with the Lee dynasty. A good move to throw the ball back to his court.

Yeh Soke has got a case here. But, fascist Lee cannot be bothered with cowardly Sinkies because Sinkies will not fight back. PAP is a brash party that will heck care lah. People just lun lun lor.

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Uncle Yap, the real reason why LHL don't remove Ho Jinx from temasick is because he is HENPECKED.
    Oops. Maybe the next day or two a lawyer letter will be served to remove this offending remark cos'

I was going to add this in video but withheld considering the SG Ah Lian might egg me!

阿龙啊!做个真正的男子汉!
    把那婆娘休了!劈了!打包!

In discussion of Yaw & Shanmugam issues I wanted to use Nicolas Sarkozy & Berlusconi to get some ideas across. I missed out during the recording some how. Sarkozy divorced wife & married this model who he was having affairs with. He managed to keep his job so far while Berlusconi is already gone. So I will call Singaporeans to hold great celebration for Ass Loong Son when he divorce Jinx.

Remind me this during me next follow up shoot. I will also then call Singaporeans to set Loong up to meet new women.

Actually I pity Loong, when attacks like this goes out not just in his cabinet & party, even his home / family also would get 鸡飞狗跳。 A unique feature of famiLEE LEEgime.
    uy..

My Reputation Points: 1289 / Power: 10

I think they are scared stiff of an Olympus situation. Remember how Chip Goodyear came (almost) and went?

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post

My Reputation Points: 163 / Power: 0

Now TRE received another lawyer letter for defamation, this time it is from Lee Hsien Yang. Apparently threatening people with lawsuits runs in the FamiLEE.

My Reputation Points: 319 / Power: 0

www.straitstimes.com
    No one is above the law, says Law Minister K. Shanmugam
    Published on Feb 14, 201
    If you break the law, action will be taken against you. No matter that you are a Cabinet Minister, a senior civil servant, or a public official of lower rank or someone in the private sector.Minister for Foreign Affairs and Law, K. Shanmugam, said this on Tuesday in his keynote address at the Rule of Law Symposium at the Supreme Court auditorium.In his speech, Mr Shanmugam talked on the practical application of the rule of law in Singapore to deliver good governance.
    He also touched on corruption, saying that even with the strictest laws, there will be individuals who fall short from time to time. When this happens, the system must be able to respond swiftly and decisive...
    No one is above the law........................................
    Last edited by Toronto; 23-02-2012 at 01:27 PM.

My Reputation Points: 513 / Power: 0

Default Slavery And Murder By Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    No one is above the law

I told fellas before, right ? The law is not just a joke but an excuse for the ruling regime to do whatever they want to. When you don't have an INDEPENDENT judiciary system, it is just another autocratic regime's way of ordering you. Saddam Lee must take full advantage of the people that he had enslaved for 5 decades.

What resemblance !

Default Re: Slavery And Murder By Stalin

kim-jong-11.jpgkim-jong-with-uncle.jpg

Another New Dictator to the list: North Korea 'supreme leader' Kim Jong Un

Default John Harding

See this website specially setup for ex-PAP Minister Yeo Cheow Tong: http://www.yeocheowtong.com owned by John Harding...

Thread Information