• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are we HAPPY ? Oz speaks..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless the economic conditions and unemployment rate.. Ozzie continue to be happy.. but why ??

We have our family to enjoy together..

We have beautiful weather for beers and barbie..

We are protected by the country.. legislations.. and unions..

We are pampered by CHOICE

We have RIGHTS -if you know how to use the tools.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless the economic conditions and unemployment rate.. Ozzie continue to be happy.. but why ??

Yeah, better job prospect, work-life balance, not like SG just Work Work Work nothing else.

Lifestyle is unbeatable - the diversity of immigration population here explains the good life from all walks of life.

High deposit interest rates make your hard-earn money works harder for you.

Sports facilities are plenty, lots of green and places to visit, and see. Golf-anyone?

Good weather and beautiful beaches (chicks viewing!)

The life that Shockshiok aka Redbull aka busy123 can only dream of and thank goodness he's not qualified to be here.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

And not to forget we have nice chicks here unlike spgs in Sinkeeland who only go for Ang Moh and the guys have no choice but to give their asses to the papayas. :biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy like a bird here. Work can be tough at times, but once I'm home, I can tend to my garden, play with my children and sip my beer breathing in the fresh air and watching the sun set.

I pay the max bracket on taxes, curse ridiculous things like payroll tax, but have a smart enough accountant to find legal lobangs everytime I shake him.

No need for clones like shockshit and gang to "convince" people otherwise, you and I are for REAL and living testaments to life here.

Then again, better that shockshit and gang to bad mouth Oz, better it remains a OOB to spoonfed, kiasu, kiasi, stinkaporeans like him.

You are right. I'd rather have shockshit around then not have him. This is because:

(1) He and his nicks are entertaining and sometimes I have a good laugh at his posts. The best was the part about the $9 sandwich which made me laugh continously for at least 5 minutes. I also enjoy fucking him every now and then.The forum will be boring without him or his nicks.

(2) Many in Singapore would like to leave but the people I want to see coming to Oz are those strong ones who know what they want and to make a difference in our wonderful country. If any one thinking of coming over can be discouraged by the postings of shockshit or his nicks, believe me, their best bet would be to stay on in Sinkeeland. Migration is certainly not for the weakminded. :cool:

Last edited:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, better job prospect, work-life balance, not like SG just Work Work Work nothing else.

Lifestyle is unbeatable - the diversity of immigration population here explains the good life from all walks of life.

High deposit interest rates make your hard-earn money works harder for you.

Sports facilities are plenty, lots of green and places to visit, and see. Golf-anyone?

Good weather and beautiful beaches (chicks viewing!)

The life that Shockshiok aka Redbull aka busy123 can only dream of and thank goodness he's not qualified to be here.

If I may add on:

In Sinkapore, you could lose your job to a chap FT and have to take on "any job". Now its recession and could only be worst.

You have to work till you die, in your twilight years, instead of enjoying retirement, you have to pick up cardboard.

Buying a car or a house can cost you a fortune.

Boy, I'm glad I've left Sinkeeland and like you have mentioens, yeah. The born loser cockroach redbullshit aka shockshit aka busybody 123 is not blessed to be here. He is just fated to rot in Sinkeeland. :eek::eek::eek:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy like a bird here..

Its easy for someone to criticize from outta space... without a clue whats going on..

But for those who really 'been' there, 'did' it... It is worth a thousand words..

Shockshit should shit and be shocked.. what an Ozzie we are.. hehe

LOL !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, better job prospect, work-life balance, not like SG just Work Work Work nothing else..

Yes ! Work-Life Balance are the right words !.

Sadly i believe they dont know what it is... $$$ all they are after... poor ppl...

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
IThe born loser cockroach redbullshit aka shockshit aka busybody 123 is not blessed to be here. He is just fated to rot in Sinkeeland. :eek::eek::eek:

Haha.. i would rather talk them up.. let them feel they are great.... but deep down, lets see who's laughing.. hahaha

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In Aus, we are not programmed robots who live in fear. Singaporean migrating to Aus need to unlearn themselves to enjoy life here. Preparing for a Hollywood theme Xmas party ... yoooooo-hoo !!!:cool:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Aus, we are not programmed robots who live in fear.

You will be surprised ! Few fellow sinkies told me : to do this-it is illegal.. or to do that, unless govt says YEs, it is also illegal.. Gosh.. There are good laws and bad laws.. by saying 4-5 in a group is illegal gathering is an extremely BAD law.. residents shouldn't simply obey..

Well again.. there is fool and there is genius.. Genius will change the law and make it favourable for him.. Fool ? simply obey the law..

In this Country.. you are always innocent unless otherwise proven innocent.. This is another reason - I lovin it !

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will be surprised ! Few fellow sinkies told me : to do this-it is illegal.. or to do that, unless govt says YEs, it is also illegal.. Gosh.. There are good laws and bad laws.. by saying 4-5 in a group is illegal gathering is an extremely BAD law.. residents shouldn't simply obey..

Well again.. there is fool and there is genius.. Genius will change the law and make it favourable for him.. Fool ? simply obey the law..

In this Country.. you are always innocent unless otherwise proven innocent.. This is another reason - I lovin it !

If you LIVE your life like Redbull313 or Shockshiok, when you are already in good old OZ, I will feel very sorry for you.

You have the greatest opportunity to unlearn yourself from a corrupt dictatorship who jail their own people for wearing Kangaroo T-shirts. I think this is the biggest joke I told my fellow Aussies this month. None of them believe me. They thought I am kidding.

When I post here, I am just exercising my freedom of expression, not to respond to idiots like them.

The picture they paint of OZ is like the Pommes who still think Singapore is a tropical paradise where planes land on coconut trees, or the Hongkong people who think that shouting MAHJULLAH SINGAPURA is a compulsary slogan when meeting PAP ministers.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you LIVE your life like Redbull313 or Shockshiok, when you are already in good old OZ, I will feel very sorry for you.

You have the greatest opportunity to unlearn yourself from a corrupt dictatorship who jail their own people for wearing Kangaroo T-shirts. I think this is the biggest joke I told my fellow Aussies this month. None of them believe me. They thought I am kidding.

When I post here, I am just exercising my freedom of expression, not to respond to idiots like them.

The picture they paint of OZ is like the Pommes who still think Singapore is a tropical paradise where planes land on coconut trees, or the Hongkong people who think that shouting MAHJULLAH SINGAPURA is a compulsary slogan when meeting PAP ministers.

Uncle you dont have to feel sorry lah :smile:
I am employed to provide professional advice for my office and they are loving it !.. In my organisation, there are 80% under my level.. so i guess I am far more superior compare to avg pappy dogs.. Quite often you'll find me changing the law/SOPs to suit my desire (instead of simply following the law) :p During the entire process, I may win or i may lose.. but as far as I know I've tried :smile:

Next month
1) I will be suing a local Authority in Brisbane according to the Queensland BSA Act 1991.. Any advice ? Wish me luck ! :smile:
2) Challenging Immigrant/citizen Dept to allow my wife the waiver of conditions.. with attached loop holes..

heehee.. busy sia !

I used the same methodology to gain several promotions, won case against Manningham Council.. also the bloody DBS-structured deposit.. each time when i win, my confident level increased ! when i lost, neber mind - a lesson learnt and I'll be smarter the next time.

If i choose to obey the law, i'll be like the poor fellows in Singapore.. suffered pay cut, retrenchment and humiliation. I feel very sorry for them.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am employed to provide professional advice for my office and they are loving it !.. In my organisation, there are 80% under my level.. so i guess I am far more superior compare to avg pappy dogs.. Quite often you'll find me changing the law/SOPs to suit my desire (instead of simply following the law) :p During the entire process, I may win or i may lose.. but as far as I know I've tried :smile:

Next month
1) I will be suing a local Authority in Brisbane according to the Queensland BSA Act 1991.. Any advice ? Wish me luck ! :smile:
2) Challenging Immigrant/citizen Dept to allow my wife the waiver of conditions.. with attached loop holes..

heehee.. busy sia !

I used the same methodology to gain several promotions, won case against Manningham Council.. also the bloody DBS-structured deposit.. each time when i win, my confident level increased ! when i lost, neber mind - a lesson learnt and I'll be smarter the next time.

If i choose to obey the law, i'll be like the poor fellows in Singapore.. suffered pay cut, retrenchment and humiliation. I feel very sorry for them.

Seems like the spirit of Euraka Stockade lived on in you. kekeke
If LHL were to work in your office, he will need to start off at a Level 2 job.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like the spirit of Euraka Stockade lived on in you. kekeke
If LHL were to work in your office, he will need to start off at a Level 2 job.

KNN.. dont ever talk about the office bound minister who lack of leadership skills, persuasive and convincing skills.. He has yet to see my previous Lord Mayor - Campbell Newman and Deputy Lord Mayor - David Hinchcliff.. Theyl are superb ! Once they speak.. the trees and birds will turn towards their direction...

Talk about Pappies.. gimme a break ! :wink:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal

Next month

heehee.. busy sia !

You are instead a soldier of fortune...march on and keep on charging...bravo

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. I'd rather have shockshit around then not have him. This is because:

(1) He and his nicks are entertaining and sometimes I have a good laugh at his posts. The best was the part about the $9 sandwich which made me laugh continously for at least 5 minutes. I also enjoy fucking him every now and then.The forum will be boring without him or his nicks.

(2) Many in Singapore would like to leave but the people I want to see coming to Oz are those strong ones who know what they want and to make a difference in our wonderful country. If any one thinking of coming over can be discouraged by the postings of shockshit or his nicks, believe me, their best bet would be to stay on in Sinkeeland. Migration is certainly not for the weakminded. :cool:

Subway sandwiches don't usually cost $9. It only costs $9 if you want that in that way that makes it $9 in total. Only asian food in some outlets do cost $9 and above.

In the end, its all about contacts and scouting. There are bargains around, since eateries are basically small businesses.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

THEY claim that they were overworked and poorly-paid, exhausted and demoralised.

So, some nurses have chosen to quit their work in hospitals in Queensland for prostitution, reported The Courier Mail in Australia.

Regardless the economic conditions and unemployment rate.. Ozzie continue to be happy.. but why?? Cos some chose to support their beautiful weather for beers and barbie by selling their ass...and perhaps the nurses are protected by the country.. legislations.. and unions, or perhaps their unionstold them to do so to exercise their CHOICE ...
OZ NURSES have RIGHTS..why?cos they know how to use the tools.....
is these what u call enjoying family time if one of the nurse happens to be ur wife?

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Migration is certainly not for the weakminded.

I agree...migration are not for the weakminded..they are for losers, sloth, and thot-i-am-the-smartass pp like u...haha...:biggrin: