• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HouGang may have by Election. No 3 corner pse!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be recording a video msg tonight.

WP did an honourable action for retaining political reliance benefiting entire opposition camp. And don't any opportunist sneak there to try luck.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whichever opposition parties wanted to compete in Hougang against WP need to crawl between my legs.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP did an honourable action for retaining political reliance benefiting entire opposition camp. And don't any opportunist sneak there to try luck.

Other Opposition parties must stay out of Hougang and not be a busybody... It will be too rojak to have multi cornered fights in Hougang.. Let Workers Party do a 1 on 1 fight with the Pappies Scums there.. Hougang residents are much more comfortable with the WP for years now.. I don't think other Oppo parties stand a chance in Hougang.. So its better for these Opportunists to stay clear of Hougang..

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

iNSTEAD OF CREATING TROUBLE FOR pap, U HAVE BEEN CREATING TROUBLE FOR THE OPPOSITION FOR YRS, CAN YOU JUST DIE?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Don't worry, GMS would not try because he has no money. SDP has very minimal support in Hougang over the years. RP, is this party dead yet? NSP, the newbies leaders are still trying to establish themselves, don't think they will risk a fight with a fellow political party. If there is one person who will spoil the party, it has to be TJS. His supporter must be egging him on now and with a very creditable result in PE, he will be very tempted. If he does come, I can say that he will confirm lose. Hougang, Aljunied and Cheng San, these are die hard WP supporters area. This comes from a person living in Hougang for almost 20 years.

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal
... If there is one person who will spoil the party, it has to be TJS...
My thoughts exactly! But not in the manner of contesting directly. He quit SDP to join PE. Now if join another party or back to SDP to contest hougang, will make him seem really desperate and be a dent on his credibility. Unlikely to run as independent too, cos' no party would want to throw their limited resources behind him if they do not gain, and TJS himself lack personal funds.

More likely he will be egging someone else to run. I half suspect SDP might want a shot. NSP unlikely unless Nicole Seah kena too much of the TJS voodoo. Dunno whether botak pwee's gang will make an appearance somehow. SPP also unlikely to do anything cos' they already pong chek liao with the departure of botak's gang.