• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Losing faith because of police's incompetence

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's how Mr Laurence Wong and Mr Paul Liew described their feelings about the way the police have handled the assault case which they were involved in.

The two men, together with Mr Wong's then-fiance, were at Suntec City one evening in April 2010 when they came to the aid of a cab driver, Mr Tan Boon Kin, 57, who was being harassed and assaulted by 3 Caucasian men - New Zealander Robert Stephen Dahlberg, 34; Australian Nathan Robert Miller, 35; Briton Robert James Springall.

- http://www.publichouse.sg/categories/topstory/item/471-losing-faith-because-of-polices-incompetence

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
handcuffed suspect ran off....2 incidents at least.
old man kena hammer become magistrate complaint....a few more cases....

lost count liao....now than kpkb...too late liao.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I say this?

Singapore will never hang or cane a western European, American, Aussie, kiwi, indon and pinoy maids.

And there have been many methods and excuses to 'release' them. There will be many more.

Only daft sinkies.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Sinkiepoor can warn other countries but cannot punsih their citizens even when they break our laws here.

Punsihment is reserved for the priviliged Sinkiepooreans.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are what the Singapore Poodles are good at:

1) Harassing CSJ (and any overly vocal dissident)

chee-siok-chin-vs-police.jpg

2) Boasting how good they are on CrimeWatch

275px-CrimeWatch_Singapore.jpg

3) Performing patrol duties... in dreamland

070722_ss_policeofficer.jpg

4) Letting murderers and terrorists escape.

TookLengHow.jpg
_44459525_kastari_aplong203.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacorpse Telling You Bullshit

handcuffed suspect ran off....2 incidents at least.
old man kena hammer become magistrate complaint....a few more cases....

lost count liao....now than kpkb...too late liao.

The funny thing is the conspiracy theory between Mediacorpse and the police which the tv and radio station was also known as SBC or Sinkingland Bullshit Communication then. Every drama show you see, the police will arrest anyone that offended the law especially in an assault which cause a minor injuries like a bruised eye or cheek. And even a brash police would not be spared either. What justice and equality, you have over there !

The sinking fascist TV would tell you that the 'big' brother would arrest and put an assailant away if he or she dared to cross the line and infringe on the human rights issue. Was there a human right issue in the first place ? I don't think so because it was at the bottom of the pyramid (lowest priority) ! What was more important is MONEY !

Mediacorpse or SBC let you think that the police were angels from heaven to execute justice and to achieve the ideal standard of a populace equality. Was that the case ? No, of course. You should know that this fake judiciary system is about regulation. It's not about the law to defend or uphold human rights or freedom. It's working for Lee Snr and his Inc. That is your 'justice' and 'equality'.

At the end of the day, it's about getting more and more money. Go and look at the news on TV, what was caught ? Cigarette smuggling and contraband ? Illegal immigrants ? $$$

I ask you one question : who is watching this ? Naive kids and dumb old folks !

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies can no longer depend on the poodles to protect us. We have to take sole responsibility for our personal safety. I suggest all Sinkies take up martial arts and weight-training. You never know when you might have to fight for your life against some foreign *talent*.

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I say this?

Singapore will never hang or cane a western European, American, Aussie, kiwi, indon and pinoy maids.

And there have been many methods and excuses to 'release' them. There will be many more.

Only daft sinkies.

Absolutely true. The government panders so much to the foreigners that time and time again, our pinkerton judges have displayed shocking double standards when meting out punishment, especially to Caucasians.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
白莲教

Sinkies can no longer depend on the poodles to protect us. We have to take sole responsibility for our personal safety. I suggest all Sinkies take up martial arts and weight-training. You never know when you might have to fight for your life against some foreign *talent*.

china1.jpg

Well, at least, you are listening. I hope we can form a special society like ... not your usual White Lotus sect or the Sun and Moon sect. A sect for tackling FTs and the confederacy should involve all the Chinese to safeguard our culture and pride. This isn't a terrorist camp.