• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Must See...........in China..........there's.........StarFUCKS Coffee !

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all the capital and effort, why can't they just come up with an original name? Even something like Captain Mao's would be their own. WTF?

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They need to be smacked by Ronald.

ronaldmcdonald.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ZERO originality. The most fucked up nation on the face of this earth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it was a gay bar, it's be called the Hard Cock Cafe.

Cheers!

There was a lot of gay bars along that strecth, pole dancing also...maybe that is why the imitation cafe was named ROCK HARD cafe!, maybe they sell MAGNUMS with coffee!!:biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rectmobile..............thank you ah..........i gave you some points liao.........

very surprised those US companies never try to sue hor..........

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, I was on Phuket Patong Beach area, there was a Hard Rock Cafe in a building downstairs & a ROCK HARD CAFE upstairs.:biggrin:

There's a Chinese takeaway near Sydney's railway station with a sawn off rickshaw above their sign,just like Hard Rock Cafe with their sawn off car. It's called hard Wok Cafe. Wonder if it's still there?