• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If there's by-election in Hougang...

If there's a by-election in Hougang YSL v GMS

• Total voters

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS better. Last time got movie 3 Man & 1 Baby. Now can make new movie 5 Women & 1 Baby. YSL go be movie director even better LOL

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should WP field Yaw again if there is a by-election. A by-election would be called only if WP (or both WP and Yaw) decide that Yaw should go.

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's YSL v GMS who will you vote for?

Both are adulterers, sama sama. The only diff is that YSL was stupid enough to confess to his church. GMS is smarter, he knows how to cover his track and send his PRC PDMM mistress to Hainan with a golden handshake. That is where all his COV money goes to. Don't believe, ask Jessie.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are adulterers, sama sama. The only diff is that YSL was stupid enough to confess to his church. GMS is smarter, he knows how to cover his track and send his PRC PDMM mistress to Hainan with a golden handshake. That is where all his COV money goes to. Don't believe, ask Jessie.

all along goh meng seng acted high and mightly. sigh he too have skeletons in his closet.

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
all along goh meng seng acted high and mightly. sigh he too have skeletons in his closet.

Way back when I first exposed his adultery after learning about it from one of his relative, he tried to make light of it. Back then he was quite popular in this forum, and I got plenty of infractions for it. Then somehow Today caught wind of it and the reporter emailed me for details, but I refused to reveal my source because I don't want to sabo his relative who is also very close to me. The reporter subsequent interviews GMS before running the report. In Today's article, GMS did not admit nor deny about the adultery, but instead he accused me of attacking his family. What a joke. I exposed his PRC mistress and he say I am attacking his family member? Maybe he is right - the PRC mistress is his second wife, so she is also family. :wink: Subsequently GMS was at my tail calling me all sorts of name and confidently declared that he know my identity. I challenge him to sue me knowing that he won't dare to do so as it will expose his adultery. Thats why I put that as my signature to remind him this. Now that his second wife is safely in Hainan, he can act high and mighty here, wagging his finger at Yaw.

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Way back when I first exposed his adultery after learning about it from one of his relative, he tried to make light of it. Back then he was quite popular in this forum, and I got plenty of infractions for it. Then somehow Today caught wind of it and the reporter emailed me for details, but I refused to reveal my source because I don't want to sabo his relative who is also very close to me. The reporter subsequent interviews GMS before running the report. In Today's article, GMS did not admit nor deny about the adultery, but instead he accused me of attacking his family. What a joke. I exposed his PRC mistress and he say I am attacking his family member? Maybe he is right - the PRC mistress is his second wife, so she is also family. :wink: Subsequently GMS was at my tail calling me all sorts of name and confidently declared that he know my identity. I challenge him to sue me knowing that he won't dare to do so as it will expose his adultery. Thats why I put that as my signature to remind him this. Now that his second wife is safely in Hainan, he can act high and mighty here, wagging his finger at Yaw.

Doctor Joseph Ong, you think your cupboard very clean isit? What about you, want us to show all your nice sexy photos in this forum? What about with the sister you cheated to bed? New paper never do you a favour har?

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctor Joseph Ong, you think your cupboard very clean isit? What about you, want us to show all your nice sexy photos in this forum? What about with the sister you cheated to bed? New paper never do you a favour har?

GMS, u getting desperate already? :wink:

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
joseph.jpg

Joseph Ong Chor Teck, fuck gullible girl sister shiok or not? Why your lan chiao so small meimei cannot feel?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think there needs to be a by-election even if WP sacks YSL outright from party membership. In the mid 80s when JBJ was disqualified, PAP refused to hold by-election claiming that neighboring Tanjong Pagar and Kreta Ayer etc. MPs could take care of Anson. Anyway, if it's between YSL and GMS, my vote goes to YSL.