• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaw Shin Leong resigned from WP CEC, why and what took him so long to do so?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resignation From WP Leadership Team

http://wp.sg/2012/02/changes-in-workers-party-leadership/

This is to announce that I have given formal notification to Mr Low Thia Khiang, the Secretary-General of the Workers’ Party of my resignation from the Workers’ Party leadership (The Central Executive Council).

The opportunity of serving alongside fellow WP CEC members over the decade has been a great privilege for me.

I will continue to serve the constituents of Hougang SMC to the best of my abilities.

Yaw Shin Leong

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw Shin Leong will focus on his responsibilities as Member of Parliament for Hougang.
The Workers’ Party assures residents of Hougang of the Party’s commitment to the constituency and to supporting the work of their Member of Parliament.

No big deal la. He is still MP and still draw his paycheque.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit ! Gone Case Liao

Angry-man-001.jpg

Not good for the morale. What will Low do next ? Who is the next player to be fielded from the bench ?

thierry415.jpg