• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caution Major Corruption Storm hitting famiLEE LEEgime

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am standing firm - NBG is not corrupt. Made use of by people around him. I know him well-enough.

How about he allowed others to make use of him? And there is abalone involved too. You should know better anyone almost everyone here at SBF of the SOP involving the CID's vice squad and also Tanglin PS.

IMHO, I am hopeful that someday the linkage between CID, ICA and MOM will be made known in a big way. How many do you figure are on the take from these 3 stat boards? 20, 30, 50 or more than 100?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about he allowed others to make use of him? And there is abalone involved too. You should know better anyone almost everyone here at SBF of the SOP involving the CID's vice squad and also Tanglin PS.

IMHO, I am hopeful that someday the linkage between CID, ICA and MOM will be made known in a big way. How many do you figure are on the take from these 3 stat boards? 20, 30, 50 or more than 100?

Tanglin PS? PS stands for?

Corruption is not like joint ops between various HT agencies and MOM. It is usually low profile known to a select few only. You listed CID, ICA and MOM. Never struck you NEA and some others are worse? Try the building industry where issuance of permits and the timing of it are critical for one in the said biz.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanglin PS? PS stands for?

Corruption is not like joint ops between various HT agencies and MOM. It is usually low profile known to a select few only. You listed CID, ICA and MOM. Never struck you NEA and some others are worse? Try the building industry where issuance of permits and the timing of it are critical for one in the said biz.

Corruption is indeed everywhere in Singapore if one knows the issues involved. I know of NEA and how they harrass stall owners and coffee shop owners. I have almost first hand experience with this and the harrassment was settled 'out of court' with the harrasser told to FO. This guy would come at ridiculous hours of the night and morning to harrass the owner. We took lots of photographs and sent them to his boss and asked if it was common practice for their personnel to act in such manner. He was lucky to pull out of his antics because the next step was that he was going to be recorded in a 'sting operation'.

But we are now talking about abalone related cases. CID (vice squad), ICA and MOM have personnel who are all integrated to create a comfortable nest for vice and vice related activities. ICA and MOM allows them in while CID (vice squad) ensures that they are taken care of once in Singapore. The main contact people are those that operate vice and alcohol related activities in Singapore and need foreign talents to do the job here. ANyway, I shouldn't be telling you these things right, you of course know these things all the while.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But we are now talking about abalone related cases. CID (vice squad), ICA and MOM have personnel who are all integrated to create a comfortable nest for vice and vice related activities. ICA and MOM allows them in while CID (vice squad) ensures that they are taken care of once in Singapore. The main contact people are those that operate vice and alcohol related activities in Singapore and need foreign talents to do the job here. ANyway, I shouldn't be telling you these things right, you of course know these things all the while.

Your points are all pertinent. I fully agree with what you've raised. The problem is FEAR. Let me explain.

If you want to rid S'pore of women foreigners who make a living in the night scene, very easy. Jus bar all PRC,s Thais, Viets, Indons and Filipinas between the ages of 17-35 yrs old. Problem solved immediately, sui sui. But are our political leaders prepared to do that? Nope. I doubt any of the officers would even dare suggest to their bosses.

Once in, they congregate at Havelock Rd, Jln Sultan and Geylang. Police raids these establishment. Looks good for stats but the real problem will never be solved. No one in the SPF dares to tell their bosses it is not working and a mere waste of time and resources. Why? Coz whoever raises these valid points will be asked why an interest in that area! That's the work culture in the civil service.