• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caution Major Corruption Storm hitting famiLEE LEEgime

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-post_25.html

[h=2]Wednesday, January 25, 2012[/h] [h=3]高薪养贪自称廉,不攻自破,自欺欺人,自相矛盾,神话破灭,洋相出尽![/h] http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%<wbr>2BNews/Story/<wbr>OMYStory201201240732-306619.<wbr>html

[h=1]民防总监林新邦涉贪停职
肃毒局长黄文艺被召问话[/h]

民防部队(Singapore Civil Defence Force, SCDF)总监林新邦(Peter Lim Sin Pang)涉贪停职一个月,中央肃毒局(Central Narcotics Bureau, CNB)局长黄文艺(Ng Boon Gay)也被传召问话!
《联合晚报》接获惊人消息,指民防总监林新邦(51岁),<wbr>日前被贪污调查局传召问话,他事后被停职一个月,<wbr>专车的使用权也被遞夺。
除了林新邦,中央肃毒局局长黄文艺(45岁)也牵扯其中,<wbr>同样被贪污调查局传召问话。
黄文艺在案子中扮演的角色不得而知,但根据消息来源,<wbr>整个案件的侦办方向,似乎与金钱与女色有关!
详细新闻,请看24.01.2012《联合晚报》。
24.01.2012的《联合晚报》与《新明日报》<wbr>自7am开始,可在指定的便利店(7-Eleven, Buzz, Cheers)、各大油站(Caltex, Esso, Shell, SPC)和超市(Carrefour, Cold Storage, Giant, NTUC Fairprice, Shop N Save)购得。
25.01.2012起出版时间将回归正常。

高薪养贪自称廉,不攻自破,自欺欺人,自相矛盾,神话破灭,<wbr>洋相出尽!

相关英文论坛链接

posted by uncleyap at 6:14 AM

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was recently wondering that CNB hauled in a huge amount of drugs and though this Ng Boon Gay may be on the ball. Did he stepped on the toes of the BIG BROTHER DRUG LORD here? :rolleyes::eek:

Uncle Yap,

1. Is it possible that drug lords can be in cohort with police and punish those who crossed their line? I mean our police had always been fighting drugs since the very beginning. You have any possible juicy theory about this?

2. Also to my earlier question, why did the stupid fucking corrupted leegime not cover this SCDF/CNB case quietly and just transfer them out quietly I believe it would have been so easy for them and all within their power rather than now exposing their own weaknesses especially now people still very buay-song with them on high salary and MRT cases. This is very strange. I was thinking there may be a split in PAP I mean factions fighting each other.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap,

1. Is it possible that drug lords can be in cohort with police and punish those who crossed their line? I mean our police had always been fighting drugs since the very beginning. You have any possible juicy theory about this?

2. Also to my earlier question, why did the stupid fucking corrupted leegime not cover this SCDF/CNB case quietly and just transfer them out quietly I believe it would have been so easy for them and all within their power rather than now exposing their own weaknesses especially now people still very buay-song with them on high salary and MRT cases. This is very strange. I was thinking there may be a split in PAP I mean factions fighting each other.

If we listen to the drug lords and take out Ng Boon Gay because he is doing such a good job, then I would probably be preparing for migration. This country is a goner. Ng Boon Gay is such a high flyer as I understand only those groom for higher office will be posted to head the Criminal Investigation Department.

As for why the LEEgime did not settle this quietly, could mean that many people knew about this and there is no way they could swipe it under the carpet. By taking action, they can reassure the world that Singapore government has zero tolerance against corruption and you will be taken to task no matter how high ranking you might be.

The report seems skimpy, let's wait for the investigation to conclude before we pass judgment.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If we listen to the drug lords and take out Ng Boon Gay because he is doing such a good job, then I would probably be preparing for migration. This country is a goner. Ng Boon Gay is such a high flyer as I understand only those groom for higher office will be posted to head the Criminal Investigation Department.

As for why the LEEgime did not settle this quietly, could mean that many people knew about this and there is no way they could swipe it under the carpet. By taking action, they can reassure the world that Singapore government has zero tolerance against corruption and you will be taken to task no matter how high ranking you might be.

The report seems skimpy, let's wait for the investigation to conclude before we pass judgment.

Thank you rmadill0 for your view on this. Its really eye opener for me. I guess the high paying salary against corruption excuse is broken right to the highest echelon now.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners with big mouths and desire to rub their pockets with extra cash are involved. Any story can be push under the rug but there are overseas media outlets who will gladly publish the stories. I am hopeful that ICA and MOM are next on the list of stat boards that require a cleanout. As for punishment, expect nothing extraordinary and these two may even be parachuted to and out of country GLC.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scrooball said:
Relax ok....Ng Boon Gay still got some sideline to tahan even if he lose this rice bowl.....Continue to HUAT

http://sg.certissecurity.com/About%20Us/bod.php?pg=5

He is sitting on the board of Certis Cisco!

Ng Boon Gay (Huang Wenyi) joined the Board in May 2009. He is a Senior Assistant Commissioner with the Singapore Police Force (SPF) and is the current Director of Criminal Investigation Department (CID).

Mr Ng has been with the Police Force for close to 20 years and brings with him vast operational experience. Prior to his CID posting, he was Director of Manpower Department in the Police Headquarters and has also served as Commander of Tanglin Police Division from 2001 to 2003.

Don't think there will be Board Director for him if he is found to have misbehave.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually if it involves only women and favours then its easy to continue to pay civil serpents the high ridiculous salary as it does not involve money. PM would have say something like "damn lucky we still pay them well if not corruption will also involve with money, so this proves we are right about paying our civil serpents more in fact we should pay them even more now so that they have more money to 叫鸡, this case is only about passion so pay more pay more" knn

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap,

Time will give the BEST Evidence in this aspect.

If the CNB (new chief) hauled in same or more drug bust from now on, then most likely Ng Boon Gay is not eliminated for ON THE WRONG BALL. If otherwise then very likely.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet we have any data weather the increase in recent drug bust are due to Ng Boon Gay or his men. If indeed it was his contributions than he should receive his due honor apart from his alleged corruptions. Otherwise whatever happened to him may demotivate any officers who would make similar contributions. What I am saying is any penalty for wrong-doings should not wipe of recognitions for positive contributions.

In ancient traditions there are such things as 带罪立功。 That is to compensate and redeem one's demerits by producing significant contributions, under a granted chance. For ancient combats usually a warrior pending execution due to disciplinary (court martial) convictions could be granted a order of suicidal mission if he is still loyal, in some cases there were survivals caused by fate. These sort of condemned warriors are best commandos since they have no fear of death. :wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120125-323736.html

[h=1]Ex-CNB chief known as tough leader[/h]
20120125.113516_excnbchief.jpg

subtitle_bg_line.gif

subtitle_arrow.gif

share_word.gif

<form action="emailToFriend.jsp" method="POST" name="emailToFriendForm">
email_icon.gif
</form>

Tweet

AsiaOne
Wednesday, Jan 25, 2012
SINGAPORE - Former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay was known as a tough leader who commanded the respect of his juniors in the Singapore Police Force (SPF).
He started his career at SPF in 2001 after he graduated from the National University of Singapore (NUS) with first-class honours in maths.
The 44-year-old rose up the ranks and headed the Criminal Investigation Department from 2008 until he left to head the CNB in February 2010, reported The Straits Times.
SCDF commissioner suspended, CNB chief under investigation
Click on thumbnail to view (Photos: BH, CPIB, MHA, SCDF, ST)

<tbody>
</tbody>

Follow @sphasiaone

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't be surprised if CNB took some of the confiscated drugs for their own private enjoyment.

Far more likely to take place up north. In addition to that, they will extort from the family of accused to avoid death sentence. Win-win for both parties.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't be surprised if CNB took some of the confiscated drugs for their own private enjoyment.

know of this to be true last time......they will bring out their stash to enjoy with friends and give info to where are the safe places to have rave parties.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20120125-323866.html

[h=1]Former SCDF and CNB chiefs arrested[/h]

20120125.081350_cpib.jpg

subtitle_bg_line.gif

subtitle_arrow.gif

share_word.gif

<form action="emailToFriend.jsp" method="POST" name="emailToFriendForm">
email_icon.gif
</form>

Tweet

AsiaOne
Wednesday, Jan 25, 2012
The Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) revealed today that former Singapore Civil Defence Force commissioner Peter Lim and former Central Narcotics Bureau director Ng Boon Gay were arrested on Jan 4 and Dec 19 under the Prevention of Corruption Act.
According to a local news source, CPIB said both men are currently out on bail and are assisting in "separate investigations".
CPIB did not comment further as investigations are ongoing. The bureau also did not confirm whether others have been arrested in connection with these cases.
[email protected]

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
SCDF chap will masuk Changi. Bets? Boon Gay, if no $$$ involved, will lose his pension. Both will never smell GLC.

Ng got too many familee secrets while in SPF and also lots of stories as head of CID, the dirtiest scums in Singapore. Every 'decent' pimp, massage parlour and illegal prostitute outlet knows which 'hoccifer' to butter.

No decent fella will open an alcohol or sex-related business without knowing who to contact for tipoffs. Every night, anti-vice, under CID and ICA personnel will throng the night spots looking for newgirls as well as hooking up with existing contacts. ALmost every happening nightspot has a few mattas (ICA) enjoying the fruits of their dirty labour. Every raid is forewared and some raids result in captures but mostly wayang and only stubborn girls kenna caught. I dare say that this Ng guy, if he plays his cards right will take at most a short spell in karma land, much like Durai. Then he will, like Durai, be transferred out, silently to a decent job and earning decent bucks. It all depends on how much balls he has and how he uses them together with his brain.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng got too many familee secrets while in SPF and also lots of stories as head of CID, the dirtiest scums in Singapore. Every 'decent' pimp, massage parlour and illegal prostitute outlet knows which 'hoccifer' to butter.

No decent fella will open an alcohol or sex-related business without knowing who to contact for tipoffs. Every night, anti-vice, under CID and ICA personnel will throng the night spots looking for newgirls as well as hooking up with existing contacts. ALmost every happening nightspot has a few mattas (ICA) enjoying the fruits of their dirty labour. Every raid is forewared and some raids result in captures but mostly wayang and only stubborn girls kenna caught. I dare say that this Ng guy, if he plays his cards right will take at most a short spell in karma land, much like Durai. Then he will, like Durai, be transferred out, silently to a decent job and earning decent bucks. It all depends on how much balls he has and how he uses them together with his brain.

I am standing firm - NBG is not corrupt. Made use of by people around him. I know him well-enough.