• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fandi refuses to partake in FAS wayang

Next time tell him you belong to Sammyboy and Leongsam is your Big Boss..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just quote Ramseth's name and those pussies will sure run off. Ramseth is like Wu Song, can fight a cougar with bare hands ok?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: bus64 a value customer of BurgerKing now.

His story beginning already hard to believe. Sg guys go work part time BK usually before NS. Reservist age who want to work part time BK unless be manager? If reservist age still work BK part time epic fail LOL

Nowadays I think anything is possible after reading about Ramseth beating up a COUGAR with his bare hands lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Should I Eat My Cake?

Dear all, I have successfully tackle another PRC girl. But this time, it is different. This is a MILF and is really pretty. I got to know her at her office while visiting my client. It started off with normal SMS until I got bolder and she actually sort of reciprocate. The only thing that is holding me back is that she is married(now at separation stage) with her hubby in China. Even though I am a horny little bastard, but I have always kept to the principle of not touching other prople's wife or gf.

For this girl, should I proceed? :biggrin:

U better believe in karma la you pathetic excuse of a man.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 3 generation of Sinkie aborigines migrate from Yishun to Chai Chee

At that point, Mr Tan felt that "it would have been a funny scene if it was not so tragic". :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie gal: My Angmoh BF cooked chicken rice for me because I was homesick

Looks like the Ang Mor went the extra mile to get the puss

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

The chicken rice as shown looks like a pile of shit which a dog wouldn't even sniff.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wouldn't even allow my dog to sniff that nasty piece of work.