• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
SKY88 0% downpayment?? wow?

Not if you leverage up. Bank Negara interest is around 6%.

The 7% return is on investment; not bank interest alone.

Eg; Buyer of SKY88 now sitting on 50% price increase. Since the buyer has not pay a single cent; the return is infinity.

And you are right; property is a good form of hedging against inflation. But you must choose wisely.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SKY88 0% downpayment?? wow?

Sky 88 give 10% or 12% (cannot remember clearly, must see S&P) cash rebate which you can use to offset the first installment.

Hence until today I still yet to pay SP Setia a cent.

Look like we going to test 2.55 again next week. If 2.55 hold we will try to move up quickly to 2.65-2.67 region.

Hard to chart as new high got no resistant level to draw trend line.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try drawing a trend channel instead. And couple it with the more traditional indicators.

It will be like drawing a line up in the sky, you will never guess how high the trend line is at.

good deal. But let's hope there will be interest in resale market over the next few years...

Usually I do not sell my first property I buy in a country. Sky88 is a keeper for now. Not for sale. I will stay in SKY88 to study Malaysia economy.

Don't forget Sabah and Sarawak. Both look like a sleeping giant full of resources.

KKCity.jpg

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do share with us on the next big things!

:biggrin:

It will be like drawing a line up in the sky, you will never guess how high the trend line is at.

Usually I do not sell my first property I buy in a country. Sky88 is a keeper for now. Not for sale. I will stay in SKY88 to study Malaysia economy.

Don't forget Sabah and Sarawak. Both look like a sleeping giant full of resources.

View attachment 11970

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes indeed Sarawak and Sabah have vast resources but need drastic political change to reshuffle. Current resources are in a handful of elites.

View attachment 11970

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live rate now - 2.5639

Good luck trying to get 2.55 from money changer today..... if see any just hoot and change a lot from them....