• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At my regular joint now.
7eb508ea.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tomorrow 6am in airport for 8am flight to Jakarta, back Saturday.

You serious you got this for Father's day present? I mean this is available in Singapore? Is there a fan club in Singapore for Thai football league?
Hehehe. Ok. Have a nice trip. If you need shark's jersey, let me know, i go there at least twice a week.

1e04f3cd.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watching tv7 now with chang beer. Can't believe my life is like that now.

Yeah, can't believe it. You know what ? Tomorrow when you wake up, you find yourself staring at HDB ceiling. And you hear your mom nagging at you at the kitchen asking you to go look for a job. That you realize that the Pattaya lifestyle is nothing but a dream. Like other sinkies, you are out of job because your employer has got in a few Pinoys to replace you......:rolleyes:

So bro, better not sleep tonight :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yeah, can't believe it. You know what ? Tomorrow when you wake up, you find yourself staring at HDB ceiling. And you hear your mom nagging at you at the kitchen asking you to go look for a job. That you realize that the Pattaya lifestyle is nothing but a dream. Like other sinkies, you are out of job because your employer has got in a few Pinoys to replace you......:rolleyes:

Fuxx KYP what you said damn scary man real nightmare balls. Worst mama ask him go look for job he kenna interview by pinoy.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe. My mother only nag at me when I smoke and drink and driving. Fortunately, she don't need my money.

Worst case, I balek and clear table at hawker centre. Hopefully, pinoys are not interested in this industry. :smile:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe. My mother only nag at me when I smoke and drink and driving. Fortunately, she don't need my money.

Worst case, I balek and clear table at hawker centre. Hopefully, pinoys are not interested in this industry. :smile:

Nowadays whenever I see 碗粿 I think of you. Unfortunately, this one cannot da bao on board.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pee chon you ever seen a farang guy quite big size from new zealand always walks around shirtless and is covered in NZ tribal tattoes?

His name is tim sharky and he used to have a FB page showing all the whores he banged everyday but this time around his FB page seems to have been deleted i think.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning guys. Another cool morning due to the light rain last evening. Will be going out for a breakfast shortly.

Joetys, have a pleasant journey!

pee chon you ever seen a farang guy quite big size from new zealand always walks around shirtless and is covered in NZ tribal tattoes?

His name is tim sharky and he used to have a FB page showing all the whores he banged everyday but this time around his FB page seems to have been deleted i think.
Jah, remember you mentioned his name once. Yes, he became quite 'famous' after a stabbing case and was on Pattaya TV recently. Here's the link to the news.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/...ke-stabs-canadian-english-teacher-in-pattaya/

Not sure what happen to him after that. Definitely not someone I want to start a fight with.