• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

Thank you buddy. I sebeh tired now and have bad flu like sore throat, running nose, nose bleed, cough. All these because of dirty and dry air in China and of course not enough rest and all the rushing. I hope I can recover by the time i go to states this Friday.

Hehehe, today almost went bang saen relax after my meeting in chonburi but too tired laew.

Anyway, welcome home. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I am drinking this stuff tonight hoping to rid the flu -

361_P_1281260266838.jpg

Goodnight guys

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

So I was in Hangzhou's Yuhang district this afternoon for lunch

32ff1892.jpg

Lotus root

7fe2116d.jpg

Fish

083c15a4.jpg

Chicken

f27ac987.jpg

Wrapped bean curd skin

42628b23.jpg

Pork neck meant (taste better than Isaan)

38e1b91d.jpg

Braised fish

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Morning guys. A not so cool morning here in Sin City.
Looks like a good day to do the laundry.
Thank you buddy. I sebeh tired now and have bad flu like sore throat, running nose, nose bleed, cough. All these because of dirty and dry air in China and of course not enough rest and all the rushing. I hope I can recover by the time i go to states this Friday.
Errr...did you finish the brandy yourself? :p

Anyway, have a good rest.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sawasdee krup everyone

Errr...did you finish the brandy yourself? :p

Anyway, have a good rest.

Had 5 bottles gave away 4. Ya finished one myself in two days at the start of my trip. Ahhhhhhsoooo so this is the cause. Hmmmmm I think you are right. Now I know. Now I suffer. Shitz!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean\\\'s guide to living in Thailand

Chonburi city is quite strong in healthcare services. Many private hospitals and healthcare related services here. Will be travelling to Chonburi very often and will post pics.
Why, you need medical to out perform rest of us with sao2.:p

Now in Jakarta for business, last night had a night cap in bar/disco in hotel here. Got few FLs, but bak chai one. Gimme LOS anytime:wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

knn I think I pengsan liao, in aircon nose stuck, throat dry and pain, lungs pain also. But if no aircon in this weather 36degC (its only 10am) sure die also.

I think the only solution is warm water jacuzzi in Poseidon this one throat and lungs sure no dry. But then no drive la so sick.

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

knn I think I pengsan liao, in aircon nose stuck, throat dry and pain, lungs pain also. But if no aircon in this weather 36degC (its only 10am) sure die also.

I think the only solution is warm water jacuzzi in Poseidon this one throat and lungs sure no dry. But then no drive la so sick.

take care la brother, have a couple bottles of ang mo cooling tea and panadol then go sleep.

tonight poseidon to recharge then all set for US trip. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

take care la brother, have a couple bottles of ang mo cooling tea and panadol then go sleep.

tonight poseidon to recharge then all set for US trip. :biggrin:

No la I think I urgently need the water therapy first, sure way to clear sinus and detoxification too.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No la I think I urgently need the water therapy first, sure way to clear sinus and detoxification too.
You better be well before 27th, dunno the custom will hold you for flu or not :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehehe. Sianz of women in brown uniform liaoz. Change to white color. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

36 degrees at 10am? That's freaking hot. It's 33 here but at least quite windy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

What's your program for this evening? After detox at poseidon?

Still in restaurant since lunch. Partners had not met for 10 days so we are still having our 4th red. We talking about new project now concluding to invest another 12mil. I am so happy because I started all these. yiiipiiiiii