• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chay!I thought kanna for this girl:

starpic_b7e8540dc742c2a70174a9dfe401d2d0.jpg

I love San Chai, lol, dunno what's her name though, hahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By a 10 years old gal with a water gun, hahaha, she sibe cute, I was taking the photo, she look at me, finished shoot, she sprayed liao, I ran away, whahaha
Don't worry. Take revenge!!!!! Use this:

IMG_06361.jpg

This 2 PVC containers were used during last years Songkran. And also during the floodings which I used to store backup water supply. This one sure beat all water guns.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's Healthland. The rate is THB250 per hour but GF say it's worth every Baht.

IMG_06321.jpg

It's located in Patt. North, Beside Bang Chak petrol station and opposite the famous "Pak Boong Loi Fa" restaurant (Flying Kangkong).

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sin City update. Heavy shower during the afternoon. Not aware as I was sleeping. And heavy traffic in both Patt. South and Patt. Central. Definitely not due to songkran celebrations as Sin City only start the big celebration on 19 instead of today. Had Khao Tom opposite Healthland and GF went for 2 hours massage whereas I glab baan.

Why you so good life can sleep during the afternoon ?

Normal people like me sleep after 4 a.m. and wake up after 1 p.m. Abnormal people sleep before 11 p.m. when the night is still young and wake up before 7 a.m. to join the peak hour traffic rush and jam but missing out on all the action last night. That's why all the public transport overcapacity and breakdown problems. I only adjust my sleeping hours when traveling to keep up with the itinerary schedule or to catch up with changing timezones.

Wtf.... GM flooded, I kenna sprayed!!!!

It's not advisable to go to Beach Road or Golden Mile areas on Songkran if you're not prepared to wetsaulted or even wetchalked in public, especially if you have the chiongster or funster or khon Thai type of looks. That's why I asked the girls to come my home and play all water they want at the downstairs swimming pool.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard the hainanese phrase, work eyes closed but take money bright eyed?:p

Can always call term break mah:biggrin:
Hehehehe. Actually, still prefer my previous lifestyle. Money earn little never mind as long as enough to cover my apartment rental, food and of course, beer.

Term Break? t's really 'Pit Term' (term break) now in LOS.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me no hainanese, no offence ..sure you know 1, goes something like this
Yo chi mak kim2, cho kang mak mee2
OK, it actually sounds similar to Teochew. Let me try the Teochew version :smile:

Kio Zhi Bak Kim Kim, Zhui Kang Bak Bi Bi.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehhh, I thought you stay at pigeon hole?

I have several condo pools to borrow, one of them is Locke, I'm sure he won't mind me bringing girls to play water there, especially girls with plural s not just singular girl. He can make good of the chance himself or not, that's up to him. :wink: :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Ram and maybe ALMK can verify this.

Saw Ah Ram's posting on wanton mee. Now Sinking land still possible to eat SGD 2 fishball kway teow soup or Wanton noodle? And also, what is the market rate for a plate of chicken rice and kopi-o?

Pai Seh, quite a while since I visited Sinking land and lduring ast visit, almost all meals in restaurants becos' of family and relatives.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Ram and maybe ALMK can verify this.

Saw Ah Ram's posting on wanton mee. Now Sinking land still possible to eat SGD 2 fishball kway teow soup or Wanton noodle? And also, what is the market rate for a plate of chicken rice and kopi-o?

Pai Seh, quite a while since I visited Sinking land and lduring ast visit, almost all meals in restaurants becos' of family and relatives.

Hawker rate is S$2.50 to S$3.00 for a plate of noodle/rice and S$0.80 to S$0.90 for a cup of coffee/tea. When I said S$10 for 3 pax with extra, it was for food only, drink not included. Drink ordered from another stall, cold soft drink at S$1.00 each, so S$2.00 for both of them. I love a beer after swimming, so I ordered a can of Carlsberg for myself, S$3.00.