• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro whoami, y fix e vase if not broken.
Boss comes in 2 infract also. Ah tiong kanna ...
Anyway, I believe generally ppl do cut down quotes. But sometimes e tread moves too fast but we had to quote e original msg to make sense of our reply ...

hello, i kenna infracted not becoz i quote big chunks hor .... he said i provided false information ... but seniors know wats gg on .... anyway infract or not doesnt matter ....doesnt make me rich ...l if he shiok by doing this , he can carry on la ....

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its mainly for SPRs as when one gets past their MOP, they should already be ok.

Actually not ok. New rule since last last year was that SPRs can only 'own' a HDB if they do not have private property. If they buy any new private property in Singapore or anywhere in the world, they have to let go of the HDB.....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But sometimes e tread moves too fast so we had to quote e original msg to make sense of our reply ...

Wat u can do is to re-edit the original msg which u are quoting when replying. Tis is one way to reduce bandwidth. Cut down and omit those unnecessary chunk of msg when replying. Hope u ustand wat I am saying, DOA.:smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah tiong queenie. Congrats. U got e #10000 post. Dragon year is not tat bad 4 u after all ... Congrats again

thank u thank u , i prefer to be called queenie than princess ..... u know me so well...... : P

but dun call me ah tiong la , sounds so prc ..

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Actually not ok. New rule since last last year was that SPRs can only 'own' a HDB if they do not have private property. If they buy any new private property in Singapore or anywhere in the world, they have to let go of the HDB.....

Thats what i meant, maybe i didn't make it clear, my apologies. I meant it only affect SPRs as we should be ok after the MOP. We as in locals in SG.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok , maybe strictly on jb tcss .... we should not talk abt sg polictics etc liao.. purely abt jb issuess ....

Its precisely cos of sg politics tat drove us here. Had their policies favours the locals more than the FTs, tis thread would be non-existence at all. Maybe u can go read up the first original thread started by Chief Wuqi then u will ustand clearer. So tcss on sg politics is necessary. I wont be surprised MIW lurking here too. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.