• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There should also be COIs into Orchard Rd Flooding, Quan YiFeng's sentencing..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that the COI for the SMRT debacle has been announced, we should demand for more COIs.

In short, into everything that Midas touches.

Please add:

1. Orchard Rd flooding
2. Quan Yifeng's sentencing

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way will they have a COI for floods. It occurred while Yacoob was holding the position for a long time. You cannot hang out the top Malay PAP politician to dry, there will be a community revolt.

I understand there is second set of foreign consultants looking at it now. It has already gone into the Political space and its on their shoulders. They replaced Yaacob with Viv and with time and if this carries on, Viv would be a good scapegoat. He has already offended half the nation. 2016, another apology and this guy will be next Mah Bow Tan.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I see...shoot the shitskin and spare the m&d, as our resident racist will say.

You cannot hang out the top Malay PAP politician to dry, there will be a community revolt.

They replaced Yaacob with Viv and with time and if this carries on, Viv would be a good scapegoat. He has already offended half the nation. 2016, another apology and this guy will be next Mah Bow Tan.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I really amazes me that Singaporeans can be so tolerant of the corruption, inefficiency and incompetence that has become the hallmark of the PAP in recent years.

How they managed to secure 60% of the popular vote is beyond me. The country must be full of idiot voters.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there shld be a COI on COIs,...KNN, everything also COI....

flip flop excuse for having a group of highly paid 'consultants' / 'neutral' people to study & tell you what went wrong..

why the fuck taxpayer pay these ministry so much $$ each year? To cock up and invite COIs to come in and do their job?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really amazes me that Singaporeans can be so tolerant of the corruption, inefficiency and incompetence that has become the hallmark of the PAP in recent years.

How they managed to secure 60% of the popular vote is beyond me. The country must be full of idiot voters.

don't have to repeat what clinton666 had been saying all the time.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way will they have a COI for floods. It occurred while Yacoob was holding the position for a long time. You cannot hang out the top Malay PAP politician to dry, there will be a community revolt.

I understand there is second set of foreign consultants looking at it now. It has already gone into the Political space and its on their shoulders. They replaced Yaacob with Viv and with time and if this carries on, Viv would be a good scapegoat. He has already offended half the nation. 2016, another apology and this guy will be next Mah Bow Tan.

by 2016 everything will be forgotten and forgiven. and the cycle repeat itself. we are in auto mood. it just keep repeat and repeat.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi! What happened to you? You are supposed to be pro-PAP! why you rewriting yr script?